Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RedHawk771
    5 posts

Please fix the Ubba bug in ragnarssons mission. I simply can’t speak to Ubba and I am unable to progress the story !!

• MrEric8please
    1 posts

I have put in 97 hours into this game and I can’t move forward in the story line because this quest won’t let you talk to Ubba. The quest icon appears (sometimes) on the map and over Ubba’s head. You walk up to him and nothing. Then a ship falls out the sky in the middle of the path. Help please!

• Ewwa18
    5 posts

@ubiexcellent 55 hours in and I don't have a save from before the quest.

• DGM1992
    8 posts

Still no fix then? Typical, I’ll just wait for Cyberpunk I guess! Only been waiting best part of a month for this bug fix! thanks Ubisoft...

• Ewwa18
    5 posts

Nearly a month now stuck on Son's of Ragnar. I wish I had stopped playing as soon as I found the bug, but I kept playing. Now 60 hours in and completed so many side quests. Even talking to Reda doesn't work anymore. I want a fix. If the only option will be to restart the whole game, I won't play it again. Too much time wasted. Cyberpunk comes out in a few days, thank god. I might come back to Valhalla, but only if I can continue MY game and not start over.

• Ner0Infern0
    14 posts

4 DAYS AND CYBERPUNK DROPS!

btw i just sold my AC Valhalla physical copy for 20 euro.

• CaptainTomSol
    1 posts

Can not speak to Ubba, stuck on this quest.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@overksam ooooo Ghost of Tsuschima was a masterpiece. that game is an example!!!

• iason3344
    3 posts

One more poor guy in the list. Nice to meet you guys!

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@redhawk771 welcome! Most of us are waiting for almost a month. Good news! They WONT fix this.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ner0infern0 waiting for Cyberpunk as well. Screw Bughalla.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@iason3344 welcome to the biggest issue on this forum / game. Good news! You will be here for weeks without a fix. Most of us are here for almost a month

• Amch1982
    1 posts

I have waited patiently, as requested by the support team ... But it has been almost a month since the problem was reported. Cmon! I am at level 150 and I have already killed the entire town of Tamworth and my settlement is at level 5/6.

I've been a fan of the saga since the first game came out, on PS2. I can't believe my experience in this game ends this way ... I'm not just disappointed, I'm sad. I don't know if you realizing this ... This story, this game, was too expected to be released this way, with so many errors and bugs. Can't you solve a bug in the main story? I will remain patient, but what a sad way to end an experience of years. I will not buy a new Ubi game again ... I will wait to read the comments and reviews well, before I venture from the beginning.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@amch1982 jup... exactly. How sad my assassins story ends this way. Started with Altair, ended with Alexios. This game I dont count. My creed ended in Greece.

• guest-96P6Mk2H
    2 posts

Hey look Ubisoft its December 6th and there is still no patch to resolve the Sons of Ragnar glitch. Seems like the team would have hopped right on that one but nope. But at least this latest patch took away the super useful ability to jump from heights and heavy attack before landing problem. This was a bane of the community, we were all saying how it made the game far far too enjoyable

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@guest-96p6mk2h appereantly it is so, so, so hard to fix. A multibillion company that taked almost a month for a product to work. It is [censored]. The focus is just on other things, like skins and new products.

• Talence376
    1 posts

I do think its crazy that a main quest bug that was discovered a month ago still isn't fixed - I'm pretty casual and I have to say this experience is souring me with Ubisoft - we should get some compensation for the time lost when they do fix it.

Not sure if this is related but when I fast travel to the docks the weather is bugged - i.e. its raining when it loads and then after walking a few feet it changes to blue skies etc.

I've tried all the potential fixes - nothing.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@talence376 dont bother giving them info. By now they have 100 save files and thousands of People complaining and giving them info. They dont care.

• DHangelfan16
    24 posts

Another day.

Another instance of Ubisoft doing absolutely nothing to fix a LITERALLY WORTHLESS game I paid $60 for.

• JettPack1018
    1 posts

It's December 6th and this problem is still happening. I was loving the story, and then I hit this "speak with Ubba" glitch and it's a massive bummer.
    I've tried every suggestion in this feed, and zero luck on it working again. I've just been exploring the world and leveling up while I wait, but I don't want all that to be in vain if I can't progress the story.
    PLEASE FIX THIS!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics