Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DHangelfan16
    24 posts

@amch1982

This series was never on PS2.

• Ner0Infern0
    14 posts

At this point i think its a sort of strategy. They’re purposely trying to delay the fix.

Listen to my words people, they’re gonna fix it once Cyberpunk drops in hope to bring some players back to their buggy game.

Sorry for my bad english its not my main language.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ner0infern0 you course be right but i dont think they are that smart. This game should have just not been released.

• Recon4thCav
    31 posts

@ner0infern0 no. Cyberpunk on the 10th. Next Bughalla patch is around 15th. No way anyone playing cyberpunk is coming back to this if they even fix it. This game is dead to me. I'm just here to call out Ubisoft on how their customer service, game fixes, and etc suck. I might buy used in a couple months for 9.99 if this bug is fixed by then.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts
  • BMFChris
    2 posts

@captaintomsol This is a bug they know about but are deciding not to fix it. I am basically stuck and can't progress anymore. So this will be the last time I pay for an AC game. Game's have bugs but if you choose not to fix them yet keep the profits then you are just stealing.

• seamac11
    1 posts

{"ops":[{"insert":"Re: [Unable to progress with "The Sons of Ragnar" | POST HERE](/topic/80559/unable-to-progress-with-the-sons-of-ragnar-post-here)\nI find it very hard to believe Ubisoft didn't know about these bugs before they put it out. I paid for this game and I can't play it!!! I'm stuck at the Sons of Ragnar!!! I want myh money back!!!\n"}]}

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@seamac11 Hi seamac11. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and frustration caused by this bug in 'The Sons of Ragnar". As you've probably seen, this is an issue that's been highlighted on our Known Issues thread as a top priority issue. At this moment, our teams are still investigating this error. As soon as more information has been made available to us, we will relay it with everyone on the aforementioned thread. If you wish to request a refund, please reach out to the original retailer. If you purchased the game through Ubisoft directly, I'd recommend getting in touch with your regional Store team here for continued support.

Official Response
  • BxIxGxEASY
    1 posts

I have the same issue. Boat on land, raiders and water whooshing sounds. I've done everything I can think of. I thought maybe I have to be a higher lvl so I did just about everything else. Whent to Finland even. Did the second seer mission. Then come back to him and still can't talk to him. My old saves glitched the boat on land anyways so that was a no go. Waiting for an update on the fix. HOPE IT'S SOON. Can't be soon enough though.

• Scorpiorose128
    3 posts

If u can reload the game before talking to ubba. Travel to the view point close to where ur supposed to go in the mission. U have to look it up. Then after u fast travel, go talk to ubba then track the quest and talk to ubba. U will hear a splash and a ship will be in the road. Ubba will get on the horse along with his crew. Fast travel to the view point close to where the mission is supposed to take u. Run to the front gate where the mission will continue.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@scorpiorose128 that was 90 hours ago haha. Only solution is to restart game but i refuse. Havent been playing for a week now...

• Scorpiorose128
    3 posts

101 hrs, after getting side tracked. Went back to the mission

• Scorpiorose128
    3 posts

After trying to continue the quest i fast traveled, to the area where I found ubba by the docks .it should ask u if u want to track the quest. talk to ubba he should have a white box by his head. Make sure u have traveled and synchronized the view point close to where ur supposed to go in the mission. U have to look it up, it's like 200m from the front gate where the mission picks up. After he gets on the horse and is blocked by the ship fast travel to the view point 200m away from where the mission will pick up. The quest marker should be marked green now 200m away then just run or ride to where the quest should continue .

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@scorpiorose128 that does not work for most of us... since Ubba does not get on his horse! You may be here for 2 days now, we are here for almost a month 😉 We are stuck so long now that we just gave up. I think nobody is playing anymore from the people who have been here since nov. 11 / 12

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@petteflet88 I tried to restart from a three hour save, got bored within ten minutes 😂

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ilikepaninis please dont. A) throw the game away or B) wait for them to fix it.
    If we restart they win.

• Corroded89
    1 posts

I still can't talk to ubba

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@corroded89 nobody can. almost 1 month

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Just look the amount of fails / bugs in this game.
    And you wonder why streamers quit playing this game? Why there is literally 0 interest from great Youtubers?
    Because the game is broken a/f. It is literally one of the most bugged games I have ever experienced.

Look at the reactions below the videos, Ubisoft should be ashamed.
    "Yo Ubisoft, how many bugs do you want?". Ubisoft: "Yes".

• Grenadier_King
    1 posts

I now have nothing else to do in the game until this bug is fixed! What is taking so long, and what is Ubisoft going to do to make up for it? I'm almost power level 300 and unable to complete a power level 20 quest line!

Suggested Topics