Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@ubi-woofer thank you for the reply and update, I just want to finish the game so I can fully focus on my multiplayer gaming, it's rare for me to play a single player which is why I was so disappointed at the bugs

• revforlife
    12 posts

@ubi-woofer Appreciate the update! I look forward to the fix and moving forward in the game!

• Belfahl
    14 posts

"@Recon4thCav @Petteflet88 I'd like to ask that you limit the speculation on what our updates will contain before they are officially announced / the patch notes become public, as this can cause confusion and disappointment. I cannot say when this issue will be fixed as that information is not yet available; but I can confirm that our next patch is due in mid-December."

@Ubi-Woofer mid-December is five days away, two days of which are weekend days which I've noticed there is typically none to limited response from anyone Ubi on the forums. Is news typically provided to your team to pass on minutes before going live or can we reasonably assume that an update is more likely to be more than a week or two away. And not by the 15th. I may be splitting hairs here but the vague "mid-December" line doesn't really work at this point of the month.

• ACvallhallabrok
    1 posts

Sons of Ragnar is still not working. Won’t let me talk to UbbaI’ve tried everything. Is this going to be patched ever?

• Crombinator73
    8 posts

@ubi-woofer thank you for the direct response, but as someone who works based on service requests I would love to have unresolved issues closed after four business days. That said, I cannot, and I have to keep the case open until the issue is resolved. It is just unfortunate I have not been able to complete a game due to an unresolved bug after a month. In all of my years gaming, this is unprecedented, and really makes me reconsider launch day or pre-order purchases.

• sirwjr777-ubi
    4 posts

Hi, just wondering if there’s any update on the quest “talk to ubba”? I’m wondering if I started the game again would the quest work? Any help would be much appreciated.

• TCDogga
    1 posts

@sirwjr777-ubi same issue have u got the ship on land still? My one comes and goes

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@sirwjr777-ubi fix is on the way. Somewehere 'mid-december'. So yeah... It is all a big secret. Also, tomorrow it has been a month. For everybody still playing, GL! 🙂

• sirwjr777-ubi
    4 posts

@tcdogga I managed to get that to go away but got no further

• Belfahl
    14 posts

@sirwjr777-ubi
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I started a new game and ran into the issue again. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

• Dannspress
    22 posts

Good news!undefined

• Belfahl
    14 posts

@dannspress Right now I'd classify this as "News" whether it's any good or not remains to be seen.

• richardalan1975
    3 posts

Yes!! I see this is resolved in the upcoming patch. S

• ZeKonig
    1 posts

It's now Dec 11th. I've literally finished all missions that I could, I've put in 90+ hours hoping for a patch, biding my time, collecting all items (with the exception of what I'm guessing are missions guided treasures), and yet... and flipping yet... Ubba is still not available and a longboat is beached like a whale. Hey Ubisoft - maybe it's time to put out a patch or send out some refunds.

• revforlife
    12 posts

@zekonig Scroll down to the official response on Dec 9 from Ubi-Woofer. This issue will be addressed in an upcoming patch.

• RedHawk771
    5 posts

When will the next patch be released?

• Jreaper73
    1 posts

Well it’s nice to now that I’m not the only one with this problem. But here is the real question.....ARE THEY EVER GOING TO FIX THIS or did I just waste a bunch of money on this game!!!!!

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

11-11 / 12-12. Patch coming next week. Which means this bug (and other gamebreaking main story) bugs lasted for +/- 34/35 days. That is just insane. I have not played for a week now, and I dont think I will go back, lost all interest and love playing Cyberpunk. I am going to leave this forum with the final words that I still believe that Ubisoft screwed us big time. This has been an unbelievble sad experience. Farewell all.

• MagicBullet25
    1 posts

Does anyone have ANY information about this being patched by Ubisoft? I know There are hundreds of not thousands of players with this problem as I have read about it on MANY websites. Ubisoft help please.......

• MINIM4N22222
    4 posts

Do we have a fix date yet??

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics