ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Liawolf13
    10 posts

@dirtyswagger93 I was in the game for 24hrs, and that glitch srsly didn't go away, I started a new game and now I am curious if it will work. this time I am saving my game in 2 slots every time to be sure to go back if a glitch happens...

• Liawolf13
    10 posts

@ubiexcellent I tried to load a save file that I had before that quest when you need to talk to Ubba... and it became broken... I had 24hrs with something in the game and now I literally started a new game, thus time I am saving in 2 slots to be sure... I hope this works, but I am really glad to hear that you guys are aware if this game breaking bug! I hope you will fix it as soon as possible cuz many people can't even continue the game because of it

• Liawolf13
    10 posts

@zolkiss89 I found a thread where Ubisoft wrote that they are aware of this glitch, I guess that is thanks to all of us who literally spammed about this! I even commented about this glitch on their post on Facebook about that the game is so good and stuff, just to get their attention to this problem😖

• Liawolf13
    10 posts

@oface9701 I tried it and it didn't work for me... I just started a new game...

• Apsalara84
    16 posts

Same boat, over 25hrs passed my last save point that would maybe work. Settlement level 3 to starting my settlement. Already completed Lundan, and the other first pledge. UBISOFT please fix so I can continue my game. For a AAA game that is $90 this is a major bug. Also why do you not have the ability to restart a quest, this would allow maybe to work around the bugs that are clearly prevelant in lots of your quests. If this site is any indication

• Apsalara84
    16 posts

@ubiexcellent Same boat, over 25hrs passed my last save point that would maybe work. Settlement level 3 to starting my settlement. Already completed Lundan, and the other first pledge. UBISOFT please fix so I can continue my game. For a AAA game that is $90 this is a major bug. Also why do you not have the ability to restart a quest, this would allow maybe to work around the bugs that are clearly prevelant in lots of your quests. If this site is any indication.

• DirtySwaggEr93
    25 posts

@rathma86 they are trying to sort this so expect a patch soon i think

• volldersuchter
    3 posts

https://www.gosunoob.com/assassins-creed-valhalla/unwelcome-bug-cant-move-stuck-longhouse/: (https://gosunoob.com/assassins-creed-valhalla/unwelcome-bug-cant-move-stuck-longhouse)
    truning the setting to ultra has worked for me after trying multable times

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 433 posts

Hello everyone, I am sorry to hear you are missing this quest marker, or else cannot speak to Ubba.

Was this after you completed the "Song of Soma" questline?

If so, have you returned to your settlement and chosen the quest from the Alliance map?

Official Response
  • guest-lImTdICF
    3 posts

Can’t speak to Ubba to carry on the quest and I think it is because there’s a longboat in the middle of the road blocking the path. When I go up to the boat there’s sounds as if it is in the water but it’s about 20m inland on a dirt path.

very frustrating, tried loading old save (losing lots of progress), resetting game/console, doing different quests but on return it’s always the same

• slushslayer
    3 posts

In my case, for the first time I arrive in the settlement camp, kill the bandits and then nothing, no cut scene no quests, cant talk to anyone, I know it was supposed to be something in the longhouse but I enter and is empty, also none of the camp NPCs will respond as I believe theey havent been presented yet... so annoying, the game also crashes every now and then! playing on a good amd PC.

• Liawolf13
    10 posts

@evileyesk those who did it and it helped you are lucky! I didt that many many times but didn't help...

• DirtySwaggEr93
    25 posts

@guest-atviuccf me too such a waste of time. They need to fix this asap

• monkeeyboy4
    1 posts

I've got the exact same problem, can't speak to Ubba and there's a boat on the path.

Lots of people saying just delete save data but I've explored most of the map since and continued with the assassination missions, I would lose more saved hours than its worth.

After paying for the limited edition mode, this REALLY needs to be sorted for everyone.

• Apsalara84
    16 posts

@ubi-swaggins it is still an issue, and all work around only work for a limited few. The rest of us are stuck with no way to go forward except by losing hours of time and game play that we would have to replay. Which in a story based game is very frustrating. Please address the root issue, so more people who paid can enjoy the full game. Thank you, also the game is great other than your game breaking bug.

• DirtySwaggEr93
    25 posts

@apsalara84 the game is really good but its a waste of money buying something that doesn't work propperly. They havent said when there will be a patch or anything. Feel like ive been robbed. Refund imminent

• persuade.jade
    1 posts

Can’t speak to Ubba to proceed to Tamsworth raid, not showing the quest icon on my world map and cannot find him anywhere on PS4???

• xnicxbaileysx
    3 posts

When will this be fixed 👎 😠

• Edster112
    1 posts

In the same position except i deleted the game and downloaded it again, for all the save files to be corrupt after 35 hours of gameplay......fml. I give up on this game

• whitelaw04
    1 posts

I am not able to talk with Ubba by the river in The Sons of Ragnar quest. I have tried to reload a save and now I have got a long ship stuck in the middle of the road. How do I fix this?

Suggested Topics