Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • zwesley11
    3 posts

@petteflet88 Ah. Sorry about the misunderstanding. I promise I'm not joking when I say, "Try letting yourself get killed."

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts
    Best Answer

Hey everyone!

I apologise for the delayed update. I'm sorry to see that some of you still encountered issues following the hotfix my colleague Ubi-Woofer mentioned earlier within this thread. Thank you for continuing to update this thread and for sharing your experiences with the issue.

This issue was marked as resolved by the development team following the deployment of TU 1.1.1. If you are still unable to talk to Ubba following this update, please can you provide a video within the thread so we can pass this to the development team for further investigation. Thank you! 😊

Tsarchasm5 - It looks like this thread addresses the missing treasure hoard in Eurvicscire. This issue should also now be resolved with the update of TU 1.1.1. I recently collected the treasure hoard in Eurvicscire myself! If you're still unable to find it, please can you update a more relevant thread (such as the one linked), or open up a new one. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Petteflet88
    346 posts

@zwesley11 its oke... at this point, since Ubi does not react, all information is welcome

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Also, why is this bug not been added to the 'Known issues' topic? It has been reported since november 11... One of the biggest topics in here :S

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@zwesley11 already tried that, did not work for me. I can say with certainty that I have tried everything possible, from reinstalling to deleting cache to offline play and so on.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@fernatius same. i did everything except reinstalling. I have 80+ hours in and I refuse to start over. If this does not get fixed I am done. Also, first it has to be acknowledged since it is not even been added to the 'known issues'. It feels like they are just ignoring us...

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@blitzbstone would surprise me if this was the case, had raided another place before which was also quest related. I just did the quest while most if not all of the enemies were death already in that camp, not the sons of ragnar quest tho. Also is it me or does nothing despawn/respawn?

• Eljay83
    1 posts

I also have the same bug. Decided to carry on with other stuff. Level 197 now and 50+ hours into the game. Still can't do Son's of Ragnor due to not being able to speak to Ubba and a longboat on the road.

• Ner0Infern0
    14 posts

Power Level 220 and 69hours and still can’t progress with this level 20 MAIN QUEST!

i haven’t seen Sigurd in 70 hours i don’t even remember his face.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ner0infern0 Sigurd who?

• guest-7OXsteWH
    17 posts

@blitzbstone

Yes, I raided it too, and there are a lot of Vikings cheering in front of the fort, as if the quest is completed, even though I can't talk to Udda.

I'll reask my question from a few posts above this one.

Is there anybody else who can't complete this quest and CAN'T find Cola the Zealot? So far there is one other person with the same problem.

• Manorm3
    1 posts

@guest-7OXsteWH

I was looking for Cola for about 2 years the other day. I even waited on the crossroads on his path for an hour to see if he showed up. He is the only Zealot I havent find and yes I can not speak to Ubba. I guess they are linked

• guest-7OXsteWH
    17 posts

@manorm3

I guess they are tied then. 3 of us, unless someone can tell us they did find Cola and are stuck on this quest. (unless it's always the last zealot you need that you're stuck on...)

• Rinadon93
    14 posts

They have made their money and dont give a F about our problems with this mission. Im done.

• skullr4fael
    3 posts

Level 320, 100h+ and still cant attack the castle, Ivarr still stuck in nothing and without interact 🙂 Tks Ubisoft for this awesome game. 😉

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@spittovski321 I feel you, try 80 hours 😂20 is bad enough

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@zwesley11 I tried drowning myself in Repton like someone suggested, it didn't restart the mission unfortunately

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@petteflet88 it is, there's a bigger section of pre patch issues and it's in three, they do know about it, it's just the patch didn't work unfortunately

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@petteflet88 I vaguely remember him, feels like a century ago 😂

• omer2k
    1 posts

@maggotmelvin
    same here

• Ner0Infern0
    14 posts

We have to insist for a fix! The bug isn’t even addressed in the known issue post!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics