Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Have a nice weekend all 😞

• LeoneMcGee
    2 posts

Please help fix this. I’ve tried everything under the sun on trying to fix this and nothing is working. I’ve been a week now. It says to talk to ubba on the beach and when I walk up to him it doesn’t allow me to talk to him. I was trying to upload a picture but it’s too big to upload. Please help. Cause I can progress that story anymore

• LeoneMcGee
    2 posts

After encountering this issue I decided to continue with everything thinking that pledging to another quest and coming back to it would fix its. So going to a different save won’t work for me.... for I’m now.... 20 hrs plus from that save point @ubiexcellent

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@leonemcgee i am 90 hours in

• Isaacjohnson243
    1 posts

I have a playstation 4 and iam having problems with the mission speak to ubba by the docks

• SteampunkZapper
    12 posts

The 1.04 patch did NOT fix this on PS4. When I was in the area, I did finally get a prompt about a nearby mission, which had not happened before. I had hopes. I went to the spot, and the fully manned longboat was in the road, gently rocking back and forth with the waves. Of the road. Again. Still. Ubba had the quest icon over his head. I could not interact with him. At. All. I can't even kill him. After this many hours, I'd gladly watch him burn since I can't do anything else with him. I guess I'll spend my time looking for map holes to glitch into the few treasure rooms i have left to access.

Also, why don't the legendary animal heads appear mounted in the longhouse? What's the point if I can't even look at it?

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@steampunkzapper it is not even on their acknowledged issues (known issues topic), so we are basically left alone

• Graybeered
    4 posts

105 hrs in, doing the side quests, and almost done with the order hit list. Cant believe that this wasn't addressed! It's a main quest ffs...

• SteampunkZapper
    12 posts

@petteflet88 Yeah, I saw that too. With so many people having that issue, you'd think it might matter. I think Fernatus has a point though - if the ship is in the road, then Ubba has the quest marker. If it's not there, he doesn't. Rather, if I deselect the quest, it removes the ship from the road.

Funny, they fixed the non-game breaker bug. Sort of. I still have dead, curled on their side zombie fish swimming around, but it no longer plays the creepy "juggling invisible boobs or a big fish" animation when Eivor catches one. It just doesn't play an animation anymore. https://www.reddit.com/r/AssassinsCreedValhala/comments/k1lsa5/it_was_this_big_fishing_animation_bug_aside_from/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

• SteampunkZapper
    12 posts

@maggotmel So far, I've tried:

• uploading my profile and last save, deleting all saves from my console, and downloading those two saves. It fixed the corrupt data save bug, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try for this.
    • Deleting the game completely and redownloading it.
    • coming to Repton with no quest selected, and then selecting 'see nearby quest', not selecting the quest at all, and having it selected before I come to the area.
    • Dying near Ubba.
    • Kiting enemies to the area
    • Completing the Asgard quests.
    • Doing other stuff in other areas and returning on foot, and by fast travel
    • turning it off and on again
    • cursing at Eivor, the devs, Ubisoft, the internet, Sony, and anything else I could think of
    • clearing Repton of all wealth, mysteries and whatever the third thing was.
    • leaving the ship in different places
    • going to where the next step in the quest would be if it progressed - by foot, by horse, and by boat (as far as possible)
    • using different armor sets, and different equipped weapons

None of that worked. I have the exact same setup, system and game version as my husband, but he doesn't have this bug and I do. He focused more on story line over exploration, and I focused more of exploration - getting those fast travel points. I particularly hate that this seems to be tied to not immediately following the next step in the questline because Sigurd and Ubba's Sleezeball Brother specifically tell you to go explore the town a little and meet Ubba when you're ready.

• guest-7OXsteWH
    17 posts

@graybeered
    Did you find Cola, the Zealot?

• SteampunkZapper
    12 posts

@petteflet88 When the boat is in the road, he's standing looking out over the river. You can't interact with him either.

• DGM1992
    8 posts

Day 17 since this game broke for me.... Ubisoft fix your broken game!! Not even bothering playing this till it’s fixed no point anymore !

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@steampunkzapper yeah, pretty much what happened to me too, I explored and wandered off during the Repton mission line, then this happened

• SteampunkZapper
    12 posts

@guest-7oxstewh I haven't even seen that one yet. Most of my order contracts give me info on other, dead order people. I'm going to start looking them up because I don't have any more clues.

• guest-7OXsteWH
    17 posts

@steampunkzapper

Keep us updated if you can find him (or any other last zealot you might need)

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Jup 17 days now...

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

The funny thing is... this is the biggest topic here with over 600 replies... so it IS a big issue and not even acknowledged. Like... ehhhh

• Automitronic123
    1 posts

Theres a longship in the way in the beginning of sons of ragnar mission after i speak to ubba

• Agony567
    16 posts

They dont want to reply or give any solutions but they banned me for 24h for telling the truth,and i was upset cuz 10 days i didnt play the game i pay for, most people for 17 days
    Shame you Ubisoft

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics