Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@mbrodrick0329 @SLXW75 honestly I've enjoyed my almost 90 hours but would enjoy it more if I could continue the story instead of doing stuff you'd normally do after completing the game 🤣

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hey everyone!

I apologise for the delayed update. I'm sorry to see that some of you still encountered issues following the hotfix my colleague Ubi-Woofer mentioned earlier within this thread. Thank you for continuing to update this thread and for sharing your experiences with the issue.

This issue was marked as resolved by the development team following the deployment of TU 1.1.1. If you are still unable to talk to Ubba following this update, please can you provide a video within the thread so we can pass this to the development team for further investigation. Thank you! 😊

Tsarchasm5 - It looks like this thread addresses the missing treasure hoard in Eurvicscire. This issue should also now be resolved with the update of TU 1.1.1. I recently collected the treasure hoard in Eurvicscire myself! If you're still unable to find it, please can you update a more relevant thread (such as the one linked), or open up a new one. Thanks!

Official Response
  • mdrdom
    7 posts

@morkelpet37

I want refund. This is crazy.

• mdrdom
    7 posts

Time for a refund. Main quest. Come on!!!

• mbrodrick0329
    5 posts

@ilikepaninis I wanna keep playing but what should I even do? just discover everything? How far into the order can you get without doing the story?

• Spier1991
    15 posts

So i tried to discover what causes this glitch. I did new game when i got to the alliance table i made 3 differnt saves.
    Save one just to to repton to see if i can do the quest. Successful quest had no problem.
    Save two go to tamworth fort before going to repton get the artifact and view point, then continue to repton. Successful quest started no boat in my way.
    Save three go to repton get to "speak with ubba" objective then go to tamworth and return. Successful quest still started with no boat in my way.
    While i say Successful i feel like it failed cause i did not find out what causes this gltich aside form bad luck. I did this on ps4.

• DeathlyPoetic
    13 posts

Same problem. Can’t talk to ubba. Sometimes he has a marker above his head, sometimes not. The longboat is on land and the horses keep duplicating. I can fix that by going in and out of the animus but it just happens again. Still can’t talk to him. Did manage to get a cut scene but it cut out halfway and still says talk to ubba.

• Fernatius
    32 posts

FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING!
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed who has the quest glitched BUT when I used odin sight I found like an npc marker inside/under the giant rock to the left of Ubba when you see him face to face.
    Started to wonder this, where the heck is Ivarr?
    I was wandering around Repton, fast travelled forward and back a couple of times saw Ceolbert still in town who is also suppose to be with us hitting a log with a knife.
    Then I saw that the boat is gone now so is the quest marker and thats when I was looking around with Odin sight and saw there's an npc marker under there, when I get the camera closer I do hear someone swimming.
    No idea if its Ivarr but if it is maybe this is interfering with continueing the quest since he's suppose to be there with us but if he's trapped like that...
    Check if any of you have also found this npc marker under the map or if you can find Ivarr.
    @Ubi-Woofer

• Spier1991
    15 posts

@fernatius i have the it as well

• EmoKid199387
    19 posts

So what I'm gathering is I have to lose my 100 plus hours playthrough in order to this quest

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@spier1991 putted a staff member in the edit now, incase this may actually help if the reason why the quest is stuck is cuz an npc (possibly Ivarr) fell into the ground.

• ShopsLA
    11 posts

Any kind of update you can give us Ubisoft would be lovely. Theirs people who are checking these forums every hour looking for a shred of hope that this bug will be fixed (I’m one of them) .. ☹

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@mbrodrick0329 other regions should be or will become available by playing, there's also missions at your main raven camp and you can also do plenty of side stuff and raids to upgrade your camp leading to more missions

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@mbrodrick0329 you can do quite a lot of the order at least half by none bugged missions and exploring looking for clues or Google them

• mbrodrick0329
    5 posts

@shopsla I felt that lol

• Recon4thCav
    31 posts

I know Ubisoft is seeing this. They banned me for 24 hours for calling them out over this bug. Haha. I would recommend just putting the game away and wait the month it will take to fix. Go sell it and re buy it for 9.99. I will never preorder another Ubisoft game again.

• Spier1991
    15 posts

@fernatius ill search around tomorrow see if i can find this hole he fell in

• SLXW75
    13 posts

Ubisoft, if this continues I will surround myself with lawyers, I will initiate legal proceedings because this is just insulting on your part, we ask for a reaction or a response as soon as possible.

• amber.crews
    1 posts

This is [censored] me off!!! I'm stuck with Ubba and same thing, can't speak and the boat is on land. [censored] Ubisoft?!?! Are they going to release a patch fixing this?

• Attylu
    1 posts

Even with the new patch (1.04), I still cannot talk to Ubba and continue with this quest. Can someone please help me? This is extremely frustrating!

• kidslikethius
    1 posts

This is currently my main issue with the game, aside from the random crashes. Ubisoft better give us some dope free in-game stuff for the amount of issues there are with this game. Absolutely ridiculous to not be able to progress on a MAIN QUEST.

[censored] fix this [censored]...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics