Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Spier1991
    15 posts

@fernatius i have the it as well

• EmoKid199387
    19 posts

So what I'm gathering is I have to lose my 100 plus hours playthrough in order to this quest

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@spier1991 putted a staff member in the edit now, incase this may actually help if the reason why the quest is stuck is cuz an npc (possibly Ivarr) fell into the ground.

• ShopsLA
    11 posts

Any kind of update you can give us Ubisoft would be lovely. Theirs people who are checking these forums every hour looking for a shred of hope that this bug will be fixed (I’m one of them) .. ☹

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@mbrodrick0329 other regions should be or will become available by playing, there's also missions at your main raven camp and you can also do plenty of side stuff and raids to upgrade your camp leading to more missions

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@mbrodrick0329 you can do quite a lot of the order at least half by none bugged missions and exploring looking for clues or Google them

• mbrodrick0329
    5 posts

@shopsla I felt that lol

• Recon4thCav
    31 posts

I know Ubisoft is seeing this. They banned me for 24 hours for calling them out over this bug. Haha. I would recommend just putting the game away and wait the month it will take to fix. Go sell it and re buy it for 9.99. I will never preorder another Ubisoft game again.

• Spier1991
    15 posts

@fernatius ill search around tomorrow see if i can find this hole he fell in

• SLXW75
    13 posts

Ubisoft, if this continues I will surround myself with lawyers, I will initiate legal proceedings because this is just insulting on your part, we ask for a reaction or a response as soon as possible.

• amber.crews
    1 posts

This is [censored] me off!!! I'm stuck with Ubba and same thing, can't speak and the boat is on land. [censored] Ubisoft?!?! Are they going to release a patch fixing this?

• Attylu
    1 posts

Even with the new patch (1.04), I still cannot talk to Ubba and continue with this quest. Can someone please help me? This is extremely frustrating!

• kidslikethius
    1 posts

This is currently my main issue with the game, aside from the random crashes. Ubisoft better give us some dope free in-game stuff for the amount of issues there are with this game. Absolutely ridiculous to not be able to progress on a MAIN QUEST.

[censored] fix this [censored]...

• ChandlersBing
    1 posts

having the same issue since 2 weeks ago, please investigate this and add to known issues @ubisoft - you have a LOT of players here who are willing to share information to help your investigation so please reach out. I’m 40 hours in and not willing to restart but am losing patience and will get a refund if it’s not being looked into soon... this is preventing me from the main story line ive done the other regions and I’m over waiting.. this is ridiculous get your act together and treat your customers with respect by simply acknowledging the issue

my issue is like others - can’t speak to Ubba at the docks, nothing works, sometimes the boat is blocking the path but reloading fixed that however still can’t interact with Ubba/Ubba won’t do anything. Ps4

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

I have refreshed this topic more then Ubba has spoken words. Stuck for 18 days now.

• umrandurbaan
    1 posts

@nicotaco87
    Did the reinstall work?

• SarahLC64
    1 posts

After the patch, there are no boats on the path but I still cannot talk to Ubba. Tried every fix that I've seen people suggest and nothing works. I even reinstalled the game and went back on my cloud save and that didn't work.

I've now completed three other arcs and countless mysteries but what I really want to progress in this damn 20 power quest!!

• Rinadon93
    14 posts

@sarahlc64 there is still a boat for me and its upside down now and glitching out like crazy lol done with this game.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

😞 it is also weekend now so dont expect something

• Fernatius
    32 posts

In any case, I've submitted a case with the info and stuff I found added screenshots I made with PS4. If the reason why the quest is stuck for so many is that there's an npc stuck in the ground/under a rock which is possibly Ivarr then it may help them to fix it for us.
    undefined

Suggested Topics