Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

I have sent them my save file. So yeah...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hey everyone!

I apologise for the delayed update. I'm sorry to see that some of you still encountered issues following the hotfix my colleague Ubi-Woofer mentioned earlier within this thread. Thank you for continuing to update this thread and for sharing your experiences with the issue.

This issue was marked as resolved by the development team following the deployment of TU 1.1.1. If you are still unable to talk to Ubba following this update, please can you provide a video within the thread so we can pass this to the development team for further investigation. Thank you! 😊

Tsarchasm5 - It looks like this thread addresses the missing treasure hoard in Eurvicscire. This issue should also now be resolved with the update of TU 1.1.1. I recently collected the treasure hoard in Eurvicscire myself! If you're still unable to find it, please can you update a more relevant thread (such as the one linked), or open up a new one. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Petteflet88
    346 posts

I just think boys and Girls, that we have to give up. We are having this problem 18 days. People came with solutions, save files, videos etc. But no word... no update. No acknowledgement from ubisoft. They reacted twice saving (in other words): we dont know.

This was the only game I looked forward to, but I gave up. My patience is done... i give up. This was my last message

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@petteflet88 just sayin this is the first time I ever see someone mention there's a npc stuck in ground or Ivarr not there, besides its weekend so they might not be available right now

• cgambon
    1 posts

I am so frustrated with this game. I can’t speak to Ubba and progress in the game. This has been an issue for over a week, maybe two at this point. What is the work around? Or is this being looked at? It’s a main story quest, so I don’t understand. I really want to play this game, but this is really annoying me.

• Maggotmel
    8 posts

@slxw75 help them help you.
    This is not the best reaction mate

• Rinadon93
    14 posts

Maybe they are not going to do anything. Thats how its starting to feel now. All im saying is roll on cyber punk. F UBISOFT AND ASSASSINS VALBUGGA!

• sirwjr777-ubi
    4 posts

I’m stuck because I can’t talk to ubba. Unfortunately I don’t have a saved point before this situation happened. Will I need to start the game again to resolve this? I’m 20 hours in so if it didn’t work again I’d probably give up so just want to be sure it will work.

• Ner0Infern0
    14 posts

i want to speak with UBBA so bad, c’mon Ubisoft let me speak with him!!!

• sirwjr777-ubi
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Fernatius
    32 posts

@ner0infern0 have you even wondered where Ivarr is? He might be stuck in the ground close to Ubba or that's what I suspect when I found a npc marker under the ground when using Odin's sight.

• blackbird08
    3 posts

I still have the same issue, I have tried everything, progressing with other story arcs, pledging to different areas, exiting the animus, traveling out of England. I did the cut scene with ubba, after that he doesn’t move and I can’t talk to him. There is also a ship on the road for me as well. Quest still says to speak with him. I hope Ubisoft fixes this. Game breaking bug right out of the gate..

• overksam
    7 posts

if more people demanded refunds then maybe this would be fixed quicker. (already waiting for Playstation refund citing faulty game)

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@fernatius dude, I'm in work for a while yet but when I get on later I'm gonna see if he's under the ground for me too out of curiosity

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@blackbird08 exactly the same dude, I have three missions bugging 🤣

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@ilikepaninis what you might expect (this is the big rock on the left of Ubba close to the water) I used Odin's sight to see this npc markerundefined

• DeathlyPoetic
    13 posts

I have the NPC in the rock as well

• Rinadon93
    14 posts

I didnt even know that ivarr was meant to be there 🤣🤣 as if hes been stuck in a rock this whole time. Didnt know he was an xmen

• Fernatius
    32 posts

Well I'm only guessing its Ivarr since I can't find him anywhere and on a walkthrough I do see him on a horse riding with Eivor to Tamsworth. And it would make sence for the quest to be stuck if there was a crucial character wasn't able to move to where he was suppose to. Well guess Ivarr the boneless got scared of the battle for Tamsworth and crawled under his rock

• DHangelfan16
    24 posts

Guys, the next patch won't fix this either.

We're still at least 2 weeks out from another fix.

RIP Ubisoft.

• MolodoyRoze
    2 posts

Let's crash the ranking of this game across all sorts of platforms. It will be fair, not those paid reviews.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics