Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MolodoyRoze
    2 posts

Let's crash the ranking of this game across all sorts of platforms. It will be fair, not those paid reviews.

• ShopsLA
    11 posts

Come to think of it.. Ivarr wasn’t present in my game after the Ubba freeze either. Might be an important piece to this bug puzzle. Only saw Sigmund/Ubba. No sign of kings son either.

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@shopsla found the king's son hitting a log with a knife in the town or walking to the tradestore or goin to the ships at the docks in the north. No sign of Ivarr anywhere nor at Tamsworth checked if he went ahead but couldn't find him.

• Ner0Infern0
    14 posts

@ubi-woofer

Please just force restart the quest for anyone who didnt complete it and then work for a real fix, so we can play the game we paid for.

• Kyshakysha
    4 posts

I recieved my game on launch day and ran into this Ubba problem 4 days later. I have been patiently waiting for Ubisoft to solve this issue, but my patience has it's limit. Luckily, for me, I did not buy a digital copy of this game and my $110 hard copy is returnable until mid January. If this GAME-BREAKING GLITCH isn't fixed soon I will be returning my copy for a full refund.

I am probably one of the very few people who had never encountered glitches with ANY game before Assassin's Creed Valhalla. This has been greatly disappointing. The only positive I can take from this experience is that I've learned from others' complaints to NEVER BUY A DIGITAL COPY , as Ubisoft doesn't seem to want to extend the refund window.

• EmoKid199387
    19 posts

@fernatius ya know I got on my game today did Odin sight right there and have that blue dot there to. It might be the last piece of this grueling puzzle ubisoft needs

• Thelise
    6 posts

@guest-7oxstewh @BlitzBStone

My husband raided Tamworth before the quest and also can't find Cola. He sat there for 30 minutes last night, trying to find the zealot because it's the last one he needs. Never showed up. And Ubba is still super fudged for him.

• Maggotmel
    8 posts

This is going great.
    Spend 2 hours looting and lost it all.
    Manual and auto save did not work due no connection to ubisoft server?!
    What is going on?!!!??

• mdrdom
    7 posts

How do we go about getting refund. Can’t talk to Ubba, can’t bring paint in Asgard, Cola is missing. Can’t even play now.

• rajansbox
    1 posts

Cannot speak to Ubba in SOR mission.

Tried all the suggestions- no manual save within 10 hours. Figured it would be fixed with the patch. It wasn’t.

44 hours in and now I cannot start Walls and Shadows. Load screen starts as if a cut scene were going to take place then after 2-3 minutes of black screen with background audio the game freezes and my only option is to exit to title screen. So now what?!

I cannot progress the story any further since both story lines are dead.

Requested refund on download copy last week and no response.

I know the poor guy reading this with UbiSoft can’t help it but corporate really screwed this one up.

This may be the last Ubisoft I buy and I absolutely will never pre-order again,

• Atheros763
    2 posts

Tried all the fixes said by other users but still doesn't work for me. Ubisoft, please take note of this bug. Alot of players are forced to start over. The 1.0.4 patch doesn't seem to take care of it. We've had smoother playthroughs with Origins and Odyssey. What's going on???

• Spier1991
    15 posts

Some people were asking about a zealot named cola. I have that one on my order page but can no mark him or locate him anymore. Im mot sure what happened there.

• Seanoborn
    2 posts

I’m having the same issue. Playing with PS4

• VoidzLV
    1 posts

I haven’t been able to proceed with the main story. I know the next thing that was supposed to happen was I was supposed to meet sigur up north who was with the Ragnar brothers. I did side missions for a while not knowing I couldn’t proceed with the main story so I’m stuck. I gave up on the game until a fix can come out and I can finish the story.

• FallingCobra
    3 posts

@ava0723 Same here, very frustrating

• FallingCobra
    3 posts

@ewwa18 Still broke for me to, Ubisoft please fix this asap!

• FallingCobra
    3 posts

I have the same issue to. Hope to hear from Ubisoft soon, it's killing the fun of the game for me!

• MGAZZA89
    1 posts

Same issue as everyone else, I have completed the other main quests in hope it would restart the sons of Ragnar one but I’m still left at the docks unable to speak to Ubba, are we going to get an update to fix this????

• Dark-Coco
    17 posts

Any news on this quest? I haven't played Valhalla since being on these forums... like, 2 weeks ago. I literally can't play the game and Ubisoft haven't responded about a refund yet. I knew they'd get a lot of emails about this, so I gave it time, but it's been over a week now, probably closer to 2?

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@dark-coco 19 days dude I think it is

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics