Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lika_wa
    3 posts

I had to restart and lost 20h of gaming. Then it worked with fast travel from England to Norway and back. Without the quest selected. But still it need to be fixed 😢😢

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hey everyone!

I apologise for the delayed update. I'm sorry to see that some of you still encountered issues following the hotfix my colleague Ubi-Woofer mentioned earlier within this thread. Thank you for continuing to update this thread and for sharing your experiences with the issue.

This issue was marked as resolved by the development team following the deployment of TU 1.1.1. If you are still unable to talk to Ubba following this update, please can you provide a video within the thread so we can pass this to the development team for further investigation. Thank you! 😊

Tsarchasm5 - It looks like this thread addresses the missing treasure hoard in Eurvicscire. This issue should also now be resolved with the update of TU 1.1.1. I recently collected the treasure hoard in Eurvicscire myself! If you're still unable to find it, please can you update a more relevant thread (such as the one linked), or open up a new one. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Petteflet88
    346 posts

@lika_wa i am refusing to restart. That is never the 'fix'. Besides the 96 hours I have in it, it is a principle. If they do not fix it, I quit playing. I haven't played in 5 days already because I lost interest, but still.

• guest-Q0rhrX6N
    1 posts

I've taken Tamworth on the sons of ragnarr story but not can't save can't fast travel and everywhere on the map is area unavailable even if I have been

Microsoft can't help and ubisoft can't help what do I do 99.99 ultimate edition too 😫

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

It feels like a forbidden subject. Also on Twitter / Customer Support. They know it, but as soon as you mention the issue, they become silent.
    I think they dont know how to solve this issue so just the topic dry out...

• ShopsLA
    11 posts

Never been more disappointed in the way a company has handled a bug. Your game is literally unplayable and they are silent. Absolutely pathetic. Not even a “Hey guys, we’re looking into it, sit tight.”. Just silence. Ubisoft you are burning bridges right now.

• pappersvaggar
    3 posts

this is getting ridiculous at this point.
    it's a main quest that a lot of people are having problems with and still nothing. how is it not even mentioned in the "known issues"? that makes it seem like it's not a priority.

i've been stuck on this since the game came out and have given up on them doing anything about it tbh.

• CromDeathwing
    1 posts

After talking with Ubba and ivarr I have to meet ubba outside the village,. Quest marker above his head but impossible to start conversation.

• (Tried respawing, restart!
  • Recon4thCav
    31 posts

People are still waiting on a fix? Just sale your copy or get a refund if digital. Ubisoft is not fixing this. I sold my copy and moved to never buying Ubisoft again.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@recon4thcav funny, right? People: UBISOFT is not going to fix this.

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@recon4thcav @Petteflet88 And who told you that?

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@fernatius nobody told it, it is clear for all to see. They are completely ignoring this topic and all evidence given. Eventhough this is the biggest topic on the forums. No word on it, not even in their 'known issues'. They are silent, hoping this topic to bleed dry.

• JSP14
    6 posts

@guest-q0rhrx6n I have the same issue. I'm completely stuck and can't find any workarounds. Can't even continue doing other quests because there is no way to leave the area. My older save is 20 hours ago. My last ubisoft game if this is not fixed soon.

• Recon4thCav
    31 posts

@jsp14 what is soon? It has been a known bug for 20 days...

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@petteflet88 Just because they haven't answered doesn't mean that they have officially said "Hey guys suck it up, we aint goin to fix it". I can understand people being frustrated about this and having it been for so long giving up on it, am kinda on that boat as well (the boat as in exactly on a boat thats stuck on the that road in repton).
    But just complaining and venting aint gonna help anyone either.
    You can only hope if someone finds out why this bug is happening and sending this info to them so they can fix it faster.

• JSP14
    6 posts

@recon4thcav I didn't have any isues with talking to ubba but later in the quest. This issue is probably also old but I just found it yesterday after the patch. Also I actually managed to play further eallier but then the game crashed and had not autosaved. Now I'm back in the fortress with no way to leave

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@fernatius right? They'll fix it, just hopefully sooner than later, I really don't want to start again

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@fernatius I am not 'just' complaining. I have given them all information I have... I have send them my save file which is not that easy on PS4. So I put a lot of effort in it. I posted here, contacted on Twitter, contacted on Discord, contacted on their Customer Support. Everything...

It is not about the bug anymore, it is mainly their lack of communication. I work as a manager customer service, i have 250 people working for me. This would NEVER happen in my team. Rule #1, always communicate, no matter what kind of message.

If you look at the topics opened on this "wow forum", this is the biggest unresolved issue. And you think it is oké for them to be quiet?
    No. I paid 100 euro (!) for this game and have been waiting for 20 days now, while all my friends are finishing the game. Pretty cool, right?

I am not even mad. I am dissapointed. And I strongly believe that I will be banned now, sure.

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@petteflet88 True, lack of communication is not always a good idea tho it may have been by choice which I've seen happen before by other companies.
    Only thing we can do is keep adressing the bug and hope they'll fix it sooner.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@fernatius Off course it is by choice. They are reacting to other topics, so they for certain see what we are saying here. This is just ignoring.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@fernatius what is there to keep saying? I have seen a good point about a NPC under the rock.... Did it got picked up? We have literally no idea. So, I dont see them fixing this. It is still not on their 'acknowledged issues' while a lot of people have contacted the customer service. Like, [censored]?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics