Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@fernatius right? They'll fix it, just hopefully sooner than later, I really don't want to start again

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@fernatius I am not 'just' complaining. I have given them all information I have... I have send them my save file which is not that easy on PS4. So I put a lot of effort in it. I posted here, contacted on Twitter, contacted on Discord, contacted on their Customer Support. Everything...

It is not about the bug anymore, it is mainly their lack of communication. I work as a manager customer service, i have 250 people working for me. This would NEVER happen in my team. Rule #1, always communicate, no matter what kind of message.

If you look at the topics opened on this "wow forum", this is the biggest unresolved issue. And you think it is oké for them to be quiet?
    No. I paid 100 euro (!) for this game and have been waiting for 20 days now, while all my friends are finishing the game. Pretty cool, right?

I am not even mad. I am dissapointed. And I strongly believe that I will be banned now, sure.

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@petteflet88 True, lack of communication is not always a good idea tho it may have been by choice which I've seen happen before by other companies.
    Only thing we can do is keep adressing the bug and hope they'll fix it sooner.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@fernatius Off course it is by choice. They are reacting to other topics, so they for certain see what we are saying here. This is just ignoring.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@fernatius what is there to keep saying? I have seen a good point about a NPC under the rock.... Did it got picked up? We have literally no idea. So, I dont see them fixing this. It is still not on their 'acknowledged issues' while a lot of people have contacted the customer service. Like, [censored]?

• JSP14
    6 posts

@petteflet88 how long it has been in "UNDER INVESTIGATION BY UBISOFT SUPPORT" list?

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@jsp14 that is not their issue centre. It is this: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-nov-26
    And there is still no 'Sons of Ragnar' mentioned.

• JSP14
    6 posts

@petteflet88 ohh i see. Well that sucks 😅. Too bad I can't return this game anymore.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@jsp14 yeah, well maybe start over in a year or so. But for now, it goes back in the box. I have no idea what I am doing anymore after spending 80+ hours on treasures, artifacts, mysteries, jotunheim / asgard etc. I feels like I finished the game, while I am stuck in the beginning.

• Fernatius
    32 posts

@Ubi-woofer or anyone of Ubisoft support hopefully u can check this info I've found. I've sended it as a case as well

• ksoze05
    2 posts

@sirwjr777-ubi I am having the same issue. Can't proceed with the quests any further.

• ksoze05
    2 posts

@guest-ipyqim6r

I am having the exact same issue, even with the boat.

• dislinger
    1 posts
    @jsp14 that is not their issue centre. It is this: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-nov-26
    And there is still no 'Sons of Ragnar' mentioned.

It is mentioned here: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/reported-issue-megathreads-please-check-here-if-a-thread-exists-for-your-issue-updated-28-11
    but not in the acknowledged issues ... so there is no telling how long a fix will take. As someone who has completed the two previous games, I'm close to selling
    this one (disc copy, PS4)

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

I'm just doing endgame stuff before being able to reach the actual end due to this bug 😂if it wasn't Viking themed I probably would of given up

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@dislinger read the topics. The topic you name is not where they work from. They work from the known issues. So, waiting for a fix is useless.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Me too btw. 100% both origins & odyssey. This one will be sold before 100%. No motivation

• Agony567
    16 posts

I can only say shame to ubisoft i manage to fix it on PC on my own and by guys on reddit and can you belive it even Stalker Anomaly community give some,info on discord but not Ubisoft.

Deleting and uninstall whole game,copy/past on safe location my Cloud Saves they are in ( Ubisoft Game Launcher) game itself was in my Ubisoft folder on SSD.
    I reinstall and download all 51 GB of game and Launcher again,delete all folders where they were before,i load game infront of Tamworth fort and cinematic was okay and i finish after 10 days of waiting ,the quest,i hope so this will help some other PC user.

It is shame for our Xbox,PS4/5 community people is waiting for 20 days and my Support ticket was open for 10 days and Ubisoft dont reply not a single word

• CarolTeixeiraL
    3 posts

Same for me. I talked to Ubba but nothing happens, no one gets on their horses and do what they're supposed to do. I've tried reloading, closing the game and restarting it, and even went as far as deleting the whole game and reinstalling it. I'm so sad, I did not pay almost 300BRL for this.

• MooseNuugle
    22 posts

ATTENTION: @ubi-woofer and fellow ignored gamers.

I have been in contact with an attorney. He believes if I can gather enough information from the Ubisoft forums, Reddit, other online forums and emails from you guys and a list of people who would like to file a complaint with me then we may have a very good shot at a winning case. Since they have been ignoring/stalling and clearly intentionally doing so for several weeks in turn making it so refunds are no longer an option I thought doing this may help those who want their money back. He went on break for thanksgiving but will get back to me later today. Some may say I have gone too far but there are people here who spent $60, $90 and even $120 on a defective product they put out with knowledge. I have been a huge fan of the series since day one but this is beyond unacceptable. Rushed to the shelves for the new consoles. This isn’t only about the money anymore. I want justice. I will keep everyone informed on the next steps. I mean come on Ubisoft! And to think I was excited about this game and Far cry 6 since I’ve played all of both but this changes everything.

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

[Removed by Ubi-Woofer 19/04/2021] @Ubi-Woofer sorry for the mass tag but please put us all at ease on this thread

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics