Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@petteflet88 see Shops comment below 😉

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts
    Best Answer

Hey everyone!

I apologise for the delayed update. I'm sorry to see that some of you still encountered issues following the hotfix my colleague Ubi-Woofer mentioned earlier within this thread. Thank you for continuing to update this thread and for sharing your experiences with the issue.

This issue was marked as resolved by the development team following the deployment of TU 1.1.1. If you are still unable to talk to Ubba following this update, please can you provide a video within the thread so we can pass this to the development team for further investigation. Thank you! 😊

Tsarchasm5 - It looks like this thread addresses the missing treasure hoard in Eurvicscire. This issue should also now be resolved with the update of TU 1.1.1. I recently collected the treasure hoard in Eurvicscire myself! If you're still unable to find it, please can you update a more relevant thread (such as the one linked), or open up a new one. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Petteflet88
    346 posts

@shopsla hahaha, it took them 20 days to edit the topic. Now 40 days to find the fix!! Yeaaaaaah

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@petteflet88 at least we've been acknowledged and it's on the official list, to be fair as much as they should of maybe delayed the game if it wasn't ready it still takes a while to fix bugs, it's not like they can just wave a magic wand. The fact it's been acknowledged is a good start

• MooseNuugle
    22 posts

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT UPDATE:
    Just spoke with Mr. Blakinship. (Attorney) We have decided since they have finally acknowledged the issue to hold off any further action. Except he wants me to continue to collect information proving the neglect of communication and defectiveness of the game on forums and stuff. I’ll keep everyone updated.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ilikepaninis agree, it is a good thing. But I will not be "happy" all of the sudden. 20 days and almost 900 posts with anger, dissapointments etc. Tickets, save games, tweets etc..

No. Its a good thing but this took WAY too long.

• MooseNuugle
    22 posts

That “move” could also just be another stall tactic. They have known about this. They’ve been on this forum proving that. Weeks have gone by. People have leveled up beyond the quest so when they do fix it, it’ll be a joke to even play the rest of the game. Some people have spent $120. They put out updates knowing this problem that fix [censored] like sound issues or fish not moving right or whatever. They also have put out new outfits. Priority is the problem here, blatantly ignoring and disrespectful telling us some workarounds have been found....do that. While they don’t work for all. So the known list thing may satisfy others, I don’t buy it. I feel like Ubisoft spit in my face pulled my pants down in front of a huge crowd and laughed. Disrespected. This fix better happen soon or I push things forward at full speed.

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@moosenuugle it's why at level 200 I shall complete the Sons of Ragnar questline using my fists once it's fixed 😂💪

• MooseNuugle
    22 posts

@ilikepaninis

😆 Too bad you can swap your main sword/axe for a twig off the ground 🌲 😂

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@moosenuugle 😂😂😂we need that as a hidden weapon now for people who have overlevelled because of the bugs 🤣

• guest-7OXsteWH
    17 posts

Too bad it's only under investigation and not in the ISSUES ADDRESSED IN FUTURE UPDATE  section.
    We'll see how it goes... they better make it up to us.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@guest-7oxstewh they wont make it up. They will say sorry, we tried blabla, thanks for your patience blablabla. We appreciate you as fans blablabla. Typical scripted customer "service".

• Revy32
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins

Yes it was after I completed the Soma quest line.

• MooseNuugle
    22 posts

I love the under investigation thing. One of 3 things could be the only way it went down when they released it. 1) Their testers HAD to have seen it. No way did they truly test the game and not have it happen to one of them at least once and the company didn’t have time to fix so said duck it and duck them...let it out. 2) The testers blow and somehow by maybe doing zero off quest stuff didn’t have it happen. Very unlikely it never happened. 3) By some miracle the testers truly did play hundreds of hours trying and doing their best and it never happened. I’m literally putting my money on scenario number 1.

• Latsson
    1 posts

How long until this is fixed. This is ridiculous.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@moosenuugle scenario 1. Definately. Its about the money

• jaboc1234
    4 posts

@pauldelestrac says I don't have access to this post. 😾

• jaboc1234
    4 posts

@shopsla at the rate they are going, we can expect a fix in a month. What is the issue here? Do the programmers and testers suck that bad or is it just not caring?

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@jaboc1234 you poster Anyway.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@jaboc1234 that is what I am wondering. We are celebrating 21 days (Twenty one) days of waiting tomorrow, 3 weeks. How... is... that... possible.

• jaboc1234
    4 posts

I just looked at the known issues page, there are over 20 issues for quests not being able to be completed. They shipped an incomplete game! This is worst than a Bethesda game. This is inexcusable and degusting! Get your act together Ubisoft!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics