Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@jaboc1234 that is what I am wondering. We are celebrating 21 days (Twenty one) days of waiting tomorrow, 3 weeks. How... is... that... possible.

• jaboc1234
    4 posts

I just looked at the known issues page, there are over 20 issues for quests not being able to be completed. They shipped an incomplete game! This is worst than a Bethesda game. This is inexcusable and degusting! Get your act together Ubisoft!

• jaboc1234
    4 posts

@moosenuugle They definitely knew about this bug already or they didn't even test the game. How could they have not experienced this bug before release?

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Happy 3 week anniversary everybody! 21 waiting days have passed. This milestone will forever stay in my heart.

• lemmib
    2 posts

At this point I would even accept the quick-and-dirty-Bugfix workaround of having an early new game+ option. Please just do something ubisoft.

• SLXW75
    13 posts

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• DHangelfan16
    24 posts

@jaboc1234

Hey, Ubisoft, thanks for nothing. Thieves, the lot of them.

• Illmatic1994NaS
    7 posts

@ubisoft you can not be serious..!
    it has been over a week since the first appearance of this bug and I and many others can not continue to play the game
    there are not even real side quest available
    so it is impossible to level up
    son’s of ragnar quest bug needs to be fixed asap
    how can you just leave an error like this ?

• JSP14
    6 posts

Hopefully they fix all problems with this quest. It would be shame if you guys are finally able to talk with ubba and continue and later in the quest you all get traped in that Fortress like I'm with no way to leave area 😂

• Olliefrac187
    2 posts

Same problem here Ubba just stands there and it won't let me talk to him. Cant advance the story, god damn thing is bugged. Y'all need to fix this

• Olliefrac187
    2 posts

Trash [censored] game

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@illmatic1994nas a week? We are celebrating 3 weeks today! 21 days we are waiting 🙂

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hi all,

Apologies for our lack of response in this thread, and the inconvenience this issue is causing.

Unfortunately we don't have any further details that we can share around this issue at the moment.

The AC team are working on this as a priority, as we understand how critical this issue is and that it is blocking players from progressing through the game. We assure you this will be addressed as soon as a resolution is available.

We are sharing all information posted in here with the team, to help their investigation, and we appreciate all the details being shared in this thread.

Official Response
  • Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ubi-baron I am really sorry, but I dont believe that. This is exactly what was being said 2 weeks ago and last week by your colleague. But, only yesterday it was added to your known issues.

But fine, let us just state that the real message of your message is: 'we have NO idea'. That is okey, we got that already.

When you release an AAA title and you get a gamebreaking bug that after 21 days is still 'unfixable' it has never been a priority or you should have never released it. Come on... nowhere in the world can you get away with 21 days of a fatal error. You just [censored] up. And we have never been a priority. The priority lies in the money, that is why there HAVE been new skins etc. instead of fixes. That is why you have weekend.

I come from the customer service and your message is a scripted message. It is how you HAVE to react, not how you WANT to.

I will leave it like that.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

@Petteflet88 This issue with progression in The Sons of Ragnar was added to the Known Issues list under "issues under investigation" following the collective reports of this issue submitted in this thread, and my correspondence with the community team about the issue. We cannot yet say when a fix will come, however the developers are working hard to diagnose the cause of the issue and as soon as we have news - as my colleague Ubi-Baron has said - we will share this here.

I appreciate that your progress in the game has been stalled by this issue for a significant period and we are not ignorant of this. I would ask that you remain courteous even in your frustration, refrain from spreading misinformation, and trust in that this is being treated as a priority for the developers to investigate. Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • Ner0Infern0
    14 posts

@ubi-Woofer

Thanks for your response, i’m hoping for an hotfix ASAP because we’ve waited too long already.

I just wanna play the game i paid for.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ubi-woofer for my doing, I am really nice. If I really typed what I thought, jeejz. Anyway, thanks for your response. We will see 🙂

• Recon4thCav
    31 posts

Looks like I'll be right and the fix will be done after Christmas! Cyberpunk comes out on the 10th. Happy I sold my copy of Valhabug. I'll rebuy when it is 4.99 used. Never wasting 120 on Ubibug again.

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@ubi-woofer cheers buddy, I'm just carrying on doing side stuff while I wait but I appreciate the correspondence, thank you

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@ubi-baron thank you for the correspondence buddy

Suggested Topics