ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dark-Coco
    17 posts

@ilikepaninis God damn... Yeah, that makes sense, 11th Nov, now we're in Dec. I encountered the bug a couple of days later tho. Anyway, they did respond, but said that they couldn't issue a refund because I didn't directly buy from them, but through a third party. I guess the PS4 Store is a third party? So... do I need to contact them about it?

• Petteflet88
    348 posts

@dark-coco I think you are too late tbh. But, indeed, contact the party where you bought it from.

• Illmatic1994NaS
    7 posts

@ilikepaninis
    side stuff ?
    where can i finde some interesting side stuff I really hoped this game would have been an improvement to AC Odyssey
    but that is not even a competition

AC Odyssey is way ahead and the much better game so far
    I never really understood why so many people hated this game
    i miss the side quests from odyssey which are better than the main quest in Valhalla..
    please if you know some cool stuff i could do apart from the main story I (we) unfortunately am not able to play..

• Petteflet88
    348 posts

@illmatic1994nas is there a main story in Valhalla? 😮

• broyak
    8 posts

We're in December and this is till not fixed? [censored]?

• Petteflet88
    348 posts

@broyak indeed. Still.

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@illmatic1994nas there's a fair few Easter eggs amongst the mysteries (blue dots) I've been doing those, getting Excalibur, killing the order, killing the three daughters, etc

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@illmatic1994nas google getting Excalibur and Thor's Armour, that will keep you busy for a few hours at least

• MooseNuugle
    22 posts

@ubi-woofer
    @ubi-baron

The absolute saddest part of all this is that you have some of these nice people who spent their hard earned money during a pandemic fooled with your silver tongue. You said the same exact thing that you said 2 weeks ago just with a bigger, fancier vocabulary. Keyword: “Investigation”. Your testers HAD to have found this during development. Admit you knowingly put out a very very defective product! Please make me and Mr. Blakinships job easier. Also, no one is “spreading misinformation” we the consumer was mislead with false advertisement. Promised and fooled into being sold a game not fully functional or completed. So, NO, I and hopefully others will not stop going to forums and Twitter stopping other great people of this suffering world from submitting to the same doom we fell into by spending upwards of $120+ on this defective pile of rubbish. I will stand on top of the proverbial rooftop screaming at the tippy top of my lungs and that is my right. This sounds like another prefabricated stall tactic and I told myself I will not buy another Ubisoft Montreal product so I will not buy into this line of [censored] either. #Cyberpunk2077overValHELLNAH DECEMBER 10th everyone!! Sad, I loved Odyssey so much perhaps learn from the other Ubisoft Branches? Sell your copy if you can( I bought digital so they put it deep inside dry so I can’t sell) like someone else said this game will be 5$ in 2 months when everyone else see’s that it looks more like Pixar made a A Bugs Life 2 than it does AC. I’m done. We will see the “progress” of this [censored] but I’m still moving forward with my plans.

• Graybeered
    4 posts

Finished almost all of the side quests, killed all the legendary beasts, have Excalibur, the pieces of Thor's Armor that I can get, almost all of the Zealots (can't find Cola...another bug?) finished Asgard...and I'm stuck now. I sure wish that I was able to play the $100 game that I bought but the MAIN CAMPAIGN is still glitched. Come on, seems like something that would cause ya'll to move with a sense of urgency.

• Petteflet88
    348 posts

@moosenuugle oww but i agree. 100%. And this was my last AC / Ubisoft title. I played since AC1, but this is the biggest letdown i have ever experienced. So, i am done with this franchise. Spent 100 euro on this game, got nothing in return.

So, yes. I am Never going to buy AC / Ubi game again. Not that it matters to them, but to me yes.

• MooseNuugle
    22 posts

@ubi-baron
    @ubi-woofer

I would like to add that you call us a priority yet you put out 2 updates and new skins! There is proof that this bug was known from literally the day after release. Across the internet your company brags of 10/10 and game award nominations while you sit back in your smug glory knowing you bent the consumer over hard. At the same time across the internet, I find tens of thousands of people having this same exact issue. I feel we all need to be heavily compensated for our wasted time and money! Do the right thing like Rockstar does and compensate for losses. I believe we all are owed Helix credits at the very least! And not just 300! A decent chunk seeing how we spent at least $60 and as much as $120 it is the very least you can do while we sit and wait some more. I mean almost a month now.

WE WANT COMPENSATION!

#FREEHELIXCREDIT

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3694 posts

@MooseNuugle It is sad to hear that you and others in this thread feel so negatively about Valhalla. I have posted only the facts as I know them to be in this thread, and can reassure you that this issue is a priority for the developers and is being looked into. I truly am sorry that I do not have any additional information that I can provide at this time.

You are welcome to continue to seek legal advice if you wish however this is not something I nor any of my colleagues can advise you on. You must seek legal advice through your legal representative, and they will make the appropriate contact with our representatives.

In terms of compensation, this is not something I am eligible to speak about, and will entirely be decided by the Valhalla team if they deem it appropriate to grant. I am happy to raise this query to the team however I cannot promise anything will be granted.

Official Response
  • ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@moosenuugle to be fair as much as I wouldn't complain at compensation I feel that it's coders who will be fixing our issue not the art team who design skins

• mbrodrick0329
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer

I mean are we supposed to feel positive about a game that is broken? I think many of us in the thread have expressed that we have really enjoyed what we can play in that game, but we are just frustrated in the fact that we cannot progress further with something we spent our money on.
    But again, thank you for sharing any information you can and giving us responses.

• MooseNuugle
    22 posts

@ilikepaninis
    @ubi-woofer
    Yes but who do you think has to code the skins? Listen all, I love the Assassins Creed series along with the Far Cry series. Ubisoft has been in my top 3 if not number 1 go to for games but the blatant disregard for our frustration with the HUGE issue and immense lack of communication has me at my breaking point. I understand mistakes happen but I’m more concerned with the customer service side of the problem. If you can’t admit that this game didn’t meet your expectations then that is your prerogative. I myself will not sit in the shadows and sit quietly while other smaller issues are addressed with a quickness. Also, Ubi-woofer, I am very aware I can seek legal advice because I already have I don’t need the permission. So don’t come at me like I am in the wrong. You may have flipped people who just yesterday were saying similar things I am but today sing a totally different tune and are fine with a blank ETA. I don’t think it’s fair. If you spent $120+ on an item when living paycheck to paycheck and later found out it doesn’t work properly, please tell the people how you would feel. What would you do? What would you say to the place you bought it from? You come on here once in a blue moon just to say investigation in progress that’s it then ghost for weeks only to reappear with the same exact diagnosis. This disease will spread. The real question is how fast can you stop it before everyone is infected? Yes, the game is good at it’s core and I appreciate all the hard work your team has put in but look at CD Projekt Red. They had a game not up to their standards and pushed the release date several times and people are still lining up to get it. So don’t play me like a terribly built Ubisoft game. I have a very loud voice and a [censored] load of free time right now. Now, back to the game I had 80hrs into that I had to restart from scratch. 😡

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@moosenuugle dude, first of all no-one made you start from scratch, I'm still on my first save despite being limited in what I can do, secondly it has hit my expectations with the exception of the bugs, without those I'd give it a ten but at the moment it's a seven due to the bugs letting it down, once they're fixed it's a ten gladly.

• MINIM4N22222
    4 posts

@progamerzlolz
    Same issue for weeks now.
    If i comment on this post and the big gets fixed will it notify me?

• Nicotaco87
    24 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

Everybody is stuck after thé cutscene and if you repledge to that region you always restart after thé cutscene..
    Isn't it possible to add something to restart thé quest from thé beginning (before thé cutscene?)

I Remember in 'AC Origins' you could restart any quest whenever you were stuck?

Maybe that could fix thé problem...

Greetz

• MooseNuugle
    22 posts

@ilikepaninis

Like I said that’s your right. I HAD to start over since none of the workarounds worked for me and I wanted to play the game as intended. That’s cool that you want to wait while your character continues to level up but when/if it’s fixed you will dominate the rest of the story with no challenge. I myself like the NPCs to give a little fight at least. Also, I said the game was great at its core like you said minus the bugs. Problem is there are way to many bugs blocking important parts of the game. My opinion along with others I read is that this game wasn’t ready for market. Your opinion is opposite that and that’s ok. I’m just voicing my concerns to Ubisoft.

Suggested Topics