• MooseNuugle
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Nicotaco87
    24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Dcruse0484
    8 posts

@ilikepaninis I can’t even get the Thor equipment because one of the Daughters of Lerion fights are glitched. You can’t interact with the corpse to fight the witch in Grantebridgescire

• Nicotaco87
    24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Recon4thCav
    31 posts

This bug is not getting fixed any time soon. Just go play another game and come back March 2022 and the game might work.

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@dcruse0484 that sucks dude, I feel you, I have some of the collectables doing similar to me

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Heathen45
    3 posts

Looks like both sides are getting salty now lol I've been stuck on this quest and following this thread for almost a month now. Even though the main quest is broken for me and the game is really glitchy as a whole it's still fun for me probably because I got my pre order $120+ game for free due to a gamestop error lol my honest opinion on why Valhalla is such a train wreck is probably due to Phoenix Rising and Valhalla being released so close together from my experience with Valhalla it's looking like a rush to release these titles for Christmas but that's my opinion lol but what do I know I'm just a customer lol from watching my wife play this quest it's in the dialog selection before you leave the tent to meet with ubba I chose a different dialog choice before leaving than my wife chose and I got the bug and she didn't WahWahWah!!! Lol I'm sure ubisoft will fix this one day and this will be a really awesome game when finished fully hopefully Gods and monsters wont be a train wreck like Valhalla when its released lol

• DHangelfan16
    24 posts

@ubi-baron

No further details?

Release a broken product, and have no further details after taking my money?

Wow.

(By the way, I know this dude is just a forum support guy, so while I'm responding to his post, I'm necessarily targeting at him.)

EDIT: Maybe Ubisoft can tell me to buy another copy again, like they did when I made a ticket!

• ShopsLA
    11 posts

We don’t need to turn on each other. We all want one thing, and that’s a patch. My biggest concern was that this issue was being overlooked, we know now that’s not the case. I’m power level 187 and still having a blast exploring. Also if Ubisoft is reading this, could you please fix the 2 piece set bonus on the Mentor armor set. It only works when you have all 5 pieces equipped.

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@heathen45 I actually saw your wife (assuming it was her) say about this, she got the bug her husband didn't, so I'm assuming that's you dude, yeah the same happened to me man, I did something on the side instead of carrying on with the mission then it bugged on me, still enjoying it too despite not being able to do much but the sidey stuff, I love the screen name by the way, I normally play as Kills_For_Odin on ps4, fellow Viking fanatic, let's hope Odin is on our side and we can continue to raise England to the ground soon 😉

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@shopsla same here man, I just wanted to be acknowledged and now I can carry on doing none mission related stuff on my save for the time being it's just some of the others keep taking offence to my attempt to get them to relax now and chill a bit

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@moosenuugle I'm legitimately sorry about your and your girlfriends monetary situation dude and I understand your frustration, however I am not going to argue with you man, I hope the situation improves for you soon and that we get this patch fast, peace.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

I am lvl 366 lol... did everything now (68% of throphies). Everything i can without the story. So now it goes in the box and i have to wait 🙂

Suggested Topics