ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Recon4thCav
    31 posts

@petteflet88 exactly! I just feel bad for the people who bought digital and can not get a refund.

My creed has ended!

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@recon4thcav True. I am getting my refund

• SteampunkZapper
    12 posts

@petteflet88
    180 hours in. Cleared the map of almost everything not behind the quest bug. Having issues with animal parts not respawning when they only have one or two drop points, so I might not finish it before CP. No tears; just sad to know a once good series has died.

• SteampunkZapper
    12 posts

@petteflet88 Money. Money is how they just leave people like this. They've got our money; and unless a ton of people request refunds for an incomplete game, they have no reason to care to fix it. Though at this point, I'm wondering if publicity is the way to go. I'm betting most people can't get a refund because we trusted them to fix it and spent too much time farting around with fetches. But let a few game review sites start talking about what a buggy FUBAR this game is, and maybe they'll step up in the name of future profit.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@steampunkzapper right? I have never played something as buggy as this... but the main problem is, eventhough all the suggestions, it is already taken them so long. How hard is it to add the restart option... it is basically the same as a death trigger.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@steampunkzapper yeah well, I am going on a rampage tomorrow. I have got time and power, this is it.

• SteampunkZapper
    12 posts

@petteflet88 Yes. But they could still screw us over and make it basically reset your entire game back to that. I would not want to lose over 100 hours.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@steampunkzapper me neither. But, I am already not invested anymore & almost cyberpunk release! 😄

• SteampunkZapper
    12 posts

@petteflet88 Please do! I wish you eloquence and wit!

Oh hey, "Sons of Ragnar" is now listed in "issues under investigation". https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-dec-3

Which sounds a lot like "hey, someone told us there is a problem we might need to look at" and not "we are currently working on figuring where we F-ed up so we can fix it".

• Recon4thCav
    31 posts

@steampunkzapper it took them what 19 days of us complaining to get it on that list. I say mid Jan at the earliest for this fix. Christmas event should be out with this new patch. Hope the ones still playing not competing the game doesn't matter.

• ShopsLA
    11 posts

Alright boys

it’s about time AC Valhalla gets shelved. By far the most expensive beta test I’ve ever played. With Cyber Punk around the corner, I don’t need this disappointment in my life.

For those of you who wake up every morning, checking this forum for hope of a fix. I feel for you, because I was doing the same. But it’a just not worth it, I’ll be back when they start releasing DLC. Good luck guys.

• Sharelle77
    2 posts

So far the next patch doesn't state anything about The Sons of Ragnar mission fix. There is A LOT of "COOL" new content coming. Assassin's Creed is on The Division path. Throw "new content" at players while the game is trashed with bugs and glitches. BUT........Ubisoft isn't the problem. We are! As long as the players/consumers continue to throw money at them they have no incentive to produce a quality product. This thread means nothing to them because even with this bug players continue to spend countless hours doing "filler stuff" in hopes that the bug will be fixed soon. They're literally laughing at this thread.

• revforlife
    12 posts

@shopsla I’m with you. I know they are working on it, but it seems like there is no fix in sight. As the days drag on, it becomes clear that they are stumped on this one. I checked the December update and Sons of Ragnar is not on the list of quest fixes. We are at the mercy of Ubi on this. I’m not upset, anymore...I’ve moved on to Spider-Man at the moment and I typically get wrapped up in one game at a time...Just lost interest in running around looting chests and doing random odd jobs for people, and I’m afraid to raid some location that will mess up a future quest...If I get any more powerful, I’m afraid the story progression will be less challenging...almost forgot the storyline, anyway, though I have not been able to progress far enough to really know what the story truly is. I check this thread occasionally and will continue to do so. The Creed is not over for me...just in the box. When I finish with Ol’ Spidey, I’ll come back to Valhalla...provided this issue is fixed.

• Recon4thCav
    31 posts

@ubi-woofer what is your excuse now? No fix in the December update. Are you still sorry we bought this broken [censored] game? I honestly feel bad for the people that spent their last dollars on this game. You should feel ashamed working for this company. Everyone that has anything to do with this game should feel ashamed! Seriously over 22 days, barely any communication, and all we get are empty apologizes. I hope Ubisoft goes out of business. None of you deserve your jobs!

• Weardo1996
    1 posts

Hello,

I started the sons of Ragnar quest, and went away to upgrade my settlement last minute. I went and built the seers hut then went to valhalla and completed the quest then explored a little bit, when I got back to continue with the story it told me to go and talk to ubba over by the waterfront outside the city, but when I go there I am unable to interact with ubba and a long ship is loaded on the path by the waterfront and I am unable to continue with the quest. I have tried re loading the game multi times but it still doesn't seem to be working, please help.

• PirateAfter40
    1 posts

So not only have I had this same problem with Ubba, I decided to take another route hoping this would be fixed in the meantime. Much to my dismay I ran into the same type of progress stopping glitch with “Walls and Shadows”!! Unfreakinbelievable! I accommodate you guys by going a whole different route and that’s what I get another roadblock. This is crazy you guys sell experiences, and this one has not been great and your getting ready to release a DLC, your joking right? Odyssey was spectacular no glitches just perfect game play. It’s not good if your customers go a different route and get the Kaibosh again now I’m truly stuck. For me to go backwards after getting Excalibur and all the other side quests I can do, which by the way some are locked up by quests that I can’t get to, is completely unfair and not a viable solution. To ask us to do that is disrespectful of our time and sends a message that Ubisoft values it’s time more than ours. Our loyalty to certain franchises should not be put to the tests like that. If that’s the case we should be paid as beta testers. Please expedite the necessary patches so we can progress through the game.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@pirateafter40 man... just put the game back in the box. This game is unfinished.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@revforlife I am also with you guys, but my creed definately ended. Came here to see if something fixed every day, but I am getting tired of the same dissapointment every day. This company and this game are just a failure...

The game is broken AF, but you can buy new skins... cool right!

• ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@recon4thcav I'm digital, at least I'll get the ps5 upgrade when I can get hold of one, that's the silver lining at least

• MINIM4N22222
    4 posts

so no fix in the december update???

Suggested Topics