Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dennisvedi
    6 posts

And if the boat is on road travel on foot till the mark 😉

• PaulDelestrac
    14 posts

@dennisvedi @heartbreak02007 Tried everything you said but does not work at all for me 😞

Another problem (I don't know if that's related) is when I fast travel to the port next to the quest, the world is kind of blue (colder) for a few seconds then comes back to normal colors...

I'm exhausted I'm level 50 now and I think I'll just crush the storyline once the bug is fixed (if it's ever fixed)

• dennisvedi
    6 posts

@pauldelestrac pfff at least this worked for me 😕 wish u all the best mate

• MuttIy
    1 posts

Same for me, tried all steps people have posted here. nothing fixes it Ubba just stands there staring at me with the marker over his head and no prompt. already watched the cut scene.

• cassie5
    2 posts

The quest seems to be stuck, Umma stays on the the beach while the quest log reads ‘speak to Umma’. I can’t speak to him. Already tried to switch the story to Lunden and back again. Reinstalled but i didn’t work, help me out!

• Liawolf13
    10 posts

@rathma86 I have exactly the same problem as you with this quest, the kingship is just hanging upside down over Ubba and others! I am so sad, I was so hyped for this game and now I find out it is so broken... I don't know what to do, can't even play this game because I need to do this quest to proceed the game.

• Liawolf13
    10 posts

@mrlogic0812 I tried to go offline and it didn't work for me either...

• zolkiss89
    6 posts

Same here as the others. Tried to go to Animus and back, tried to pledge to another quest, even finished that questline, so now I can go nowhere.
    Sometimes I see the longship in the middle of the road, sometimes not. One thing is permanent: Cannot speak with Ubba after cutscene 😕

• zolkiss89
    6 posts

Same here on PS4 pro. Did the other questline on the south, still stuck. And @Ubisoft doesn't giving any ****... Not even in the Known Issues.
    Nice state of game, where a game breaking bug is still in the system blocking the main story 😕

• DirtySwaggEr93
    25 posts

Why havent they said anything about this getting fixed or when the next patch is

• PaulDelestrac
    14 posts

@dirtyswagger93 You're right, maybe they did not see this thread at all!

Everyone that has this problem should go and like massively the first post so that it has more visibility for Ubisoft teams to find a fix.

• DirtySwaggEr93
    25 posts

@pauldelestrac so true

• PaulDelestrac
    14 posts

@dirtyswagger93 I'm just refreshing nervously the 'Player Support' page at this point 😞 😆

• DirtySwaggEr93
    25 posts

@pauldelestrac lool i been doing the same since yesterday

• Apsalara84
    16 posts

@pauldelestrac well lucky only lol 50, I'm 82, and flipping out it would be 20hours back that I would have to restart at. If nothing soon contacting playstation for a refund

• ripley1408
    3 posts

@rathma86 also bugged for me, simply can not talk to ubbar

• lordnns1
    7 posts

well if they say that they never saw the thread i can say for certain that ive sent a ticket concerning this bug/glitch so now they cannot feign ignorance (as a 12 years old customer of ubisoft im very dissapointed right now by the state of this game many thing are broken and unfinished if they cannot make it work i will certainly ask for a refund.)

• PaulDelestrac
    14 posts

@apsalara84 Oh you're playing on PlayStation! I thought it was a Xbox only issue! Problem is actually bigger than I thought, Ubisoft really should look into it...

Everyone like the original post so this issue has more visibility

• Wolfleader316
    4 posts

I am playing on a PS4 Pro and I am having the same problem, I have tried everything on this thread. Nothing works. Ubba is just standing by the port and my quest tells me to talk to him but ..There is no option to speak to him, I was able to speak to him once when Ivar shows up but after that it is still stuck with the "speak to ubba" part. Ubisoft really need to fix this quick.

• Apsalara84
    16 posts

@lordnns1 I have also sent a ticket yesterday still no response. I added more to it today, along with saying will be asking for a refund if not addressed. Have played every AC game, worst bugs yet are this game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics