Moved BUG: PC, ALT TAB to any other window creates annoying UX1 Likes/1 Replies/88 ViewsOriginal poster Kinaye 7 posts
When tabbing away from ACV Game Window when in World view|Map or Skills, the content is redirected to the North West corner, and is coupled with a most annoying sound that resembles the peel of multiple Mission Bells that are oversaturated with audio effects.
My System: Gaming PC, Dual-monitor but serving ACV game only on one, 16:10/1920x1200, Game is configured as Window Mode Borderless, using Microsoft Xbox Controller for PC.
1. In Windows, open another application such as a Browser or Notepad.
2. Start/Open an ACV game, go to World view, and LB/RB to World (Map) or Skills where the content is larger than the window.
3. ALT TAB to the other Windows application.
4. Result -> The content in the ACV application scrolls to the NW corner, and as the Focus pulls farther away from where it was centered, a droning sound perpetuates as if it were in a feedback loop; it sounds like the peel of multiple Mission Bells that are oversaturated with audio effects. Very annoying.
5. Expected Behavior: ACV application pauses/holds content static (does not wander off), and Audio is disabled – until the ACV application receives User focus again.
Who I am: A software architect and design engineer specialized in UA/UX.