Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PPAITKEN
    1 posts

Just came this forum today. Unplayable for me on Series X and appreciate the response from Ubisoft above.
    Is is possible to get confirmation that the Devs are aware and that a fix is in place?

• cMayhem85
    4 posts

Just in case Ubisoft needed any more proof, Digital Foundry has released their analysis.

• Mika-Dow
    6 posts

@ubi-raziel Hello, it would be good to correct the unstable frame rate on serie x. It must be stable like on PS5. like everything else. The console is more powerful so thank you for doing a good job

• brunofn123
    10 posts

@Ubi-Raziel

honestly i am not satisfied with the answer given here regarding optimization problems. They said they are aware and that they will solve it. but I wanted a better answer that would respect me as a consumer. It is impossible to accept such a simple and obvious answer. because the optimization problem that Assassins Creed Valhalla is suffering from is something shameful. So, I leave my question: WHEN LAUNCHES THE UPDATE FIXING SCREEN TEARING?

• andreascicch85
    1 posts

Screen tearing on my samsung tv, i have xbox series x , please patch!!!!!!!!!!!

• mskills
    10 posts
    Just in case Ubisoft needed any more proof, Digital Foundry has released their analysis.

Real SHAME
    Ubisoft we NEED a PATCH asap!

• DCruption
    4 posts

I really wanna play Assassins Creed Valhalla, but with this tearing issue, it‘s really horrible to enjoy. ( Xbox One X and Series X )

@ubisoft
    Is there any time window, when a patch will release ?

• DNASTYNOISE
    2 posts

@ubikoality There was a Digital Foundry video uploaded on YouTube today. The screen tearing makes the Xbox one and Series X and S unplayable. You guys need to please address that a fix is coming or not. People deserve to know. Thank you!

• arn0low
    14 posts

Another exemple (I've never ever experienced that with any console game) :

This garbage needs fixing yesterday !

• arn0low
    14 posts

please delete this message.

• arn0low
    14 posts

@xsvegyptians I had the same "wealth collected" issue, I just came back after a while (maybe need a console reboot or something) and finally it fixed itself.

I also had a problem with this quest but not the same so I don't really know for that one, if the box has disappeared it should respawn where you found it, or maybe it's as you said bugged ^^

• MrAbramov
    1 posts

undefined

Thank you, Ubisoft!

• brunofn123
    10 posts

@dnastynoise exactly! I also wanted a clearer and more objective answer with a date and more information. As a big fan of Ubisoft and its games I can say that I am deeply disappointed with the company's recent policies and unfortunately we cannot trust Ubi and buy its games at launch, as they always arrive with horrible quality and full of problems. .. I would love to be playing and enjoying Valhalla now without problems and well optimized. it's not asking too much, because I paid for it

• PiersSaunders
    8 posts

10 days without any updates to the issues thread. 😞

• olegx777
    2 posts

Almost ten days from the date of publication, and there is still no patch. Correct your shortcomings as soon as possible. We love the game. But it technically needs a refurbishment!

• socialflaw1980
    1 posts

when do we get the screen tearing fixed? I payed the full price, i want quality. Ubisoft why always the same unpolished games?

• DCruption
    4 posts

Hey Ubisoft ? When will the Patch arrive? It‘s a mess. And a bad joke.

• LUCAS10crz
    1 posts

Watch dogs legion and Assassin's creed Valhalla, two big fails with a lot of problems and bugs without any support of dev team

• CornishZombie
    9 posts

@lucas10crz I am a damned fool... I was so annoyed with the screen tearing... That I actually payed for Watchdogs Legion.

Watchdogs Legion runs like a dream graphics wise no screen tearing.. But you can't bleddy save your progress!!!!!

Ubisoft ARE YOU THERE? DO YOU CARE!? 💩 💩 😠 😠 😠

• brunofn123
    10 posts

this forum really represents everything Ubisoft is. Bug, without support where everything seems to be done anyway and without any respect for who is a fan and who buys their games. Don't worry guys, Night City is getting closer

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics