Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • brunofn123
    10 posts

@dnastynoise exactly! I also wanted a clearer and more objective answer with a date and more information. As a big fan of Ubisoft and its games I can say that I am deeply disappointed with the company's recent policies and unfortunately we cannot trust Ubi and buy its games at launch, as they always arrive with horrible quality and full of problems. .. I would love to be playing and enjoying Valhalla now without problems and well optimized. it's not asking too much, because I paid for it

• PiersSaunders
    8 posts

10 days without any updates to the issues thread. 😞

• olegx777
    2 posts

Almost ten days from the date of publication, and there is still no patch. Correct your shortcomings as soon as possible. We love the game. But it technically needs a refurbishment!

• socialflaw1980
    1 posts

when do we get the screen tearing fixed? I payed the full price, i want quality. Ubisoft why always the same unpolished games?

• DCruption
    4 posts

Hey Ubisoft ? When will the Patch arrive? Itβ€˜s a mess. And a bad joke.

• LUCAS10crz
    1 posts

Watch dogs legion and Assassin's creed Valhalla, two big fails with a lot of problems and bugs without any support of dev team

• CornishZombie
    9 posts

@lucas10crz I am a damned fool... I was so annoyed with the screen tearing... That I actually payed for Watchdogs Legion.

Watchdogs Legion runs like a dream graphics wise no screen tearing.. But you can't bleddy save your progress!!!!!

Ubisoft ARE YOU THERE? DO YOU CARE!? πŸ’© πŸ’© 😠 😠 😠

• brunofn123
    10 posts

this forum really represents everything Ubisoft is. Bug, without support where everything seems to be done anyway and without any respect for who is a fan and who buys their games. Don't worry guys, Night City is getting closer

• jinjojuice
    3 posts

@brunofn123 lets hope that doesn't
    have screen tearing issues.

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

Hello again, everyone. I apologize once again for the delayed response here. Due to the large amount of cases and inquiries we have coming in regarding our new, current, and upcoming releases, all of us have been extremely busy working to get to everyone while also investigating rising issues. Nonetheless, I completely understand how frustrating and disappointing it can be to feel kept in the dark about particular in-game problems, especially ones that have such an impact on your gameplay experience. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and I fully understand your annoyance here. With that being said, please be advised that this problem has been listed on our Reported Issue Megathread. This means that the development team is aware of it at this time and they are actively investigating further.

As for a patch addressing this issue, Support does not receive any information pertaining to future patches until they are released and have no further information in that regard. I'm sorry that I'm not able to provide a specific date on when this will be corrected, but I hope knowing that the team is working on fixing this provides some clarification. The details you all have provided are extremely helpful to the team in their investigation, so thank you for that. Additionally, thank you so much for your continued patience! Please keep an eye on that thread and the forums for updates as they become available.

Official Response
  • grpantsch
    2 posts

@rapiereuplay The same thing happens to me also with my Xbox One X on my LG OLED C8! Frame rate drops and continuous screen tearing!

• Simleads
    9 posts

@ubikoality Thanks for the update, much appreciated. Fingers crossed for a patch soon πŸ‘

• UbiKoality

@simleads No problem at all! Glad to provide some insight. Thanks again for your patience!

Official Response
  • mskills
    10 posts

@ubikoality

I really hope the game will be fixed as soon as possible, because the game should be optimized for the Xbox Series X and clearly a lie was sold.

it's absurd the way the consumer was treated, days waiting for a patch after paying for such an expensive game.

• FlandersCZ157
    6 posts

@mskills Agreed. i am beyond disgusted by Ubisoft. There is no way they did not know about this issue. Also I appreciate the update from support stuff but they really told us nothing. The devs and Ubi managment still [censored] on us. I bought a game for 60 bucks that I cannot play. Cyberpunk comming in 17 days and it is higly possible I will not be able to finish AC before the release. Knowing this issue from the start I would have never bought the game in the first place.

• guest-mu2KZnuH
    3 posts

Playing on xbox one s and screen tearing is awful. I have experienced this issue in every single cutscene and majority of the gameplay. Please tell me a patch is coming soon . . .

• CancelToDebug
    11 posts

@ubikoality Thanks for the update. I'd recommend that this is also posted in the other thread (Series X|S) so that it is more visible.

• brunofn123
    10 posts

I understand that Ubisoft support is doing everything possible to keep us informed and I even thank the team that has updated us. But it was clear that the developers do not care how the game is and whether the community is satisfied or not since they are not able to pass information to their own support team, who are responsible for direct communication with those who buy their games. this has to change, we need a more transparent company, because its games are always the most problematic in the industry. HELLO UBISOFT, LET'S CHANGE THIS. I remain deeply dissatisfied, deceived and frustrated with those spoken to us. When can I play the game I bought in a decent way? Until when do we need to continue fighting for AC Valhalla?

• aircooler201
    1 posts

So ubi claim is a bug.....haven't you seen it during beta?! Its a joke.

Lower resolution, decrease image quality a bit etc but don't give us crap expierience with tearing and poor performance!

Last ubi game i have preordered, we need to vote with money

• UbiKoality

@mskills I sincerely apologize once again for the frustration that this may have caused you, but I genuinely appreciate your patience as the team works to get this resolved once and for all. It means a lot during busy times such as these!

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics