Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • grpantsch
    2 posts

@rapiereuplay The same thing happens to me also with my Xbox One X on my LG OLED C8! Frame rate drops and continuous screen tearing!

• Simleads
    9 posts

@ubikoality Thanks for the update, much appreciated. Fingers crossed for a patch soon 👍

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@simleads No problem at all! Glad to provide some insight. Thanks again for your patience!

Official Response
  • mskills
    10 posts

@ubikoality

I really hope the game will be fixed as soon as possible, because the game should be optimized for the Xbox Series X and clearly a lie was sold.

it's absurd the way the consumer was treated, days waiting for a patch after paying for such an expensive game.

• FlandersCZ157
    6 posts

@mskills Agreed. i am beyond disgusted by Ubisoft. There is no way they did not know about this issue. Also I appreciate the update from support stuff but they really told us nothing. The devs and Ubi managment still [censored] on us. I bought a game for 60 bucks that I cannot play. Cyberpunk comming in 17 days and it is higly possible I will not be able to finish AC before the release. Knowing this issue from the start I would have never bought the game in the first place.

• guest-mu2KZnuH
    3 posts

Playing on xbox one s and screen tearing is awful. I have experienced this issue in every single cutscene and majority of the gameplay. Please tell me a patch is coming soon . . .

• CancelToDebug
    11 posts

@ubikoality Thanks for the update. I'd recommend that this is also posted in the other thread (Series X|S) so that it is more visible.

• brunofn123
    10 posts

I understand that Ubisoft support is doing everything possible to keep us informed and I even thank the team that has updated us. But it was clear that the developers do not care how the game is and whether the community is satisfied or not since they are not able to pass information to their own support team, who are responsible for direct communication with those who buy their games. this has to change, we need a more transparent company, because its games are always the most problematic in the industry. HELLO UBISOFT, LET'S CHANGE THIS. I remain deeply dissatisfied, deceived and frustrated with those spoken to us. When can I play the game I bought in a decent way? Until when do we need to continue fighting for AC Valhalla?

• aircooler201
    1 posts

So ubi claim is a bug.....haven't you seen it during beta?! Its a joke.

Lower resolution, decrease image quality a bit etc but don't give us crap expierience with tearing and poor performance!

Last ubi game i have preordered, we need to vote with money

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@mskills I sincerely apologize once again for the frustration that this may have caused you, but I genuinely appreciate your patience as the team works to get this resolved once and for all. It means a lot during busy times such as these!

Official Response
  • Mika-Dow
    6 posts

@ubi-raziel

Hello,

I have a request for those who manage the development of Assassin's Creed.

Is it possible to make an optimization update for serie x to increase the frame rate to 60 fps (stable) for AC Origins and Odyssey and the DLC? Because in 30 fps it is stacking to play on an OLED screen (game mode). For an optimization of Farcry 5, I say no lol

• TwiggyChimera77
    2 posts

@feenspear Same thing here. Bad framerate and a annoying screen tearing.

• TwiggyChimera77
    2 posts

@tomkohler1991 Same thing here. Xbox One X.

• Simleads
    9 posts

Could this be what we’re all waiting for.

• CornishZombie
    9 posts

@simleads Dont be silly the patch will be this not screen tearing.. undefined

• vagmc1982
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Simleads
    9 posts

@cornishzombie I hope that’s not all they’re patching, would be very disappointing if that’s it 😕

• PitbullRyu
    2 posts
    Please Optimize the game for Xbox One X because it is unplayable due to tearing.
    To this day I still don't see the game in the Xbox One X enhanced list. I hope it will be optimized soon

• VILLARANGTAIV
    13 posts

Patch 1.0.4

Performance and Stability

• (Xbox Series) Improved experience on Xbox Series S | X consoles including screen tearing

Nothing about Xbox One X...

• FlandersCZ157
    6 posts

Are the [censored] kidding me. More people have base Xbox one and Xbox one x than Xbox series X and they don't fix it first?

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics