Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • brunofn123
    10 posts

Ubisoft, you are a bad joke. The biggest problem with Assassins Creed is yourselves. You guys really worked a lot on this update (irony). We were just made up of idiots here on this damn forum

• ragehu
    23 posts

XBOX ONE S - Patch 1.04
    Nice work...

• brunofn123
    10 posts

hey Ubisoft, how long will we have to wait for the next patch? forget it ... we already know your answer. "We are investigating and we at support do not know anything. And we do not care if your problem has been solved or not. Thanks for your patience"

• guest-aWJ1PeKF
    2 posts

So patch 1.04 fixed screen tearing for xbox series x/s.... but not for xbox one??? Are you serious ubisoft?? So now I will have spend $500 dollars on a new console to properly enjoy this game? I find this is a huge disrespect... clearly ubisoft doesn't care about people who don't have the means to spend $500 on a next gen console. I'm so disappointed with this game.

• VILLARANGTAIV
    13 posts

Hi Ubisoft. We are waiting for an answer. Thank you.

• Alog92
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins Just apply the solutions you applied in the new gen to the old gen. Do you have any comprehension problems?

• Jewbakka688
    6 posts

@ubi-swaggins there are several videos in other threads. Nothing has changed for xbox one users. Also why respond to just this thread when the longest one continues to grow with more and more reports of this issue.

• B00MSIE
    265 posts

@ubi-raziel

With 1.04 I have noticeable less screen tearing on the Xbox Series X then with v1.02. In 1.02 I had constant screen tearing, now during normal gameplay it happens once every 10 minutes, but it is still very visible. At least, now I can play without getting noxious. In cutscenes it almost always happens. Also the camera skips then.

I use a Samsung 2019 TV model UE50RU7172 connected with the HDMI cable that came with the XSX. The TV is setup to automatically switch to gaming mode. All display enhancements on the TV are off.

I tried both new graphic modes provided in v1.04 and the give me the same amount of screen tearing.

• MrInterfacer
    5 posts

XBOX One X
    Vizio P Series Quantum
    AC Valhalla two different sections of screen at same time!
    I don't have this issue on any other game even GOT on a launch PS4 doesn't do this!
    Game is broken

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Thanks for the extra information folks, I have passed it over to the team.

@AZNSAYSRAwR Sorry to hear that your game crashes. Is this also on Xbox One? Have you tried the steps listed in this FAQ?

Official Response
  • reyals-81
    10 posts

after patch 1.04 i have less tearing, but it is still happening 😞

• TheReignStorm
    18 posts

@b00msie That sucks, I'm not experiencing much, if any, now. What is the refresh rate on your TV?

• FireIce38
    27 posts

In the 1.04 patch notes, it states you gius fixed the screen tearing on Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X. But the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X have it even worse.

Have you guys improved the screen tearing on the One X and One S?

Thanks!

• brunofn123
    10 posts

and here we are again. with problems and without answers. the feeling I have now is that they stole me. because I paid for an incomplete and poorly made product and we don't have direct and quick answers. increasingly disappointed in you Ubisoft. nobody here is demanding too much, we just want to play a decent game and not the way it is now. the problems that Assassins Creed Valhalla is experiencing are inexcusable, basic and amateur. please don't make us wait for two more long weeks

• Afram64
    2 posts

Still waiting for the a patch to fix screen tearing on XBOX ONE X.

Any reason why Xbox One/Xbox One X have been totally ignored regarding this issue in the latest patch without even mentioning that you are working on a fix, despite there being plenty of people here who have said they have an issue on those consoles (myself included)?

This isn't the odd screen tear every hour. It happens persistently. In cutscenes, in the middle of battle, just moving the camera, transitioning between menus, or from a menu back to gameplay, etc, etc.

Fix screen tearing on Xbox One and One X please.

• Mika-Dow
    6 posts

@ubikoality

Hello,

from this link, and after the game patch.

Tearing and the resolution of the game on series x goes lower than on PS5. It's just shameful !! The console "Serie X" is more powerful. So do something to at least make the game the same.

• B00MSIE
    265 posts
    @b00msie That sucks, I'm not experiencing much, if any, now. What is the refresh rate on your TV?

It’s a standard 60Hz Led TV.

• rePETEgaming
    1 posts

I’m on PS5 and only noticed minor screen tearing in certain cut scenes. Using an LG CX OLED 48” I own both platforms. Purchased on PS5 because side by side comparisons showed constant 60 FPS on PS5, and dipped on XSX at times. Reading all these horror stories, glad I purchased it on PS5.

• pedro-dorian
    1 posts

I'm playing on the first version of the xbox one. I was enjoying the game a lot, already finished the story, but the screen tearing is horrible. The updates didn't solve anything on the xbox one. I won't return to the game until it's fixed. Maybe when I buy the next gen console, it won't have these problems. But I shouldn't be forced to buy a next gen console because of the screen tearing on xbox one. Also there ain't any xbox series X/S on my country, their all out, so I'll have to wait a lot of time until the stock is full again. Until then, I would like to continue my AC Valhalla experience, but I can't. Not like this. Please Ubisoft, do something. I beg you. I'm an old fan of AC, so this is really disappointing, especially since the game is awesome. Please show some love for the xbox one players. Please.

• ragehu
    23 posts

@pedro-dorian

I think you shouldn't beg them.
    You paid a full price for their unfinished product.
    It is not a favor to solve the problems.
    It should be a must have. It is their job for the price you paid.
    As I remember, on XBOX ONE this game was not free....

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics