Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• waynep310877
    1 posts

Got awful screen tearing on the Xbox one x version. Very off putting. It doesn't appear in the known issues list for some reason. Please fix after any game breaking bugs. This should not have released like this.

• i7kX_HoeNiR
    3 posts

Just so it is noted, same thing is happening on the Xbox One (that somehow has worse graphics than Origins) too.

• Menkib2
    2 posts

Can Ubisoft address that they are working on the huge amount of screen tearing on Xbox One and Xbox One X? I'd like to know that it is being worked on.

• sydneyblue
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RapiereUplay
    7 posts

@tomkohler1991 it is regular unfortunately. Quite oddly, there is a video comparison online and Xbox Ones have more than 30fps which could explain the tearing as the framerate is unlocked and vsync probably also. Xbox Series X appears very stable at 60fps though in comparison. I suspect there is an issue with the latest Xbox API and we should wait for a patch pretty soon. By the way, Watch Dogs Legion has a similar issue, mostly exhibited during driving in dense city areas, but it is mitigated since last patch.

• Lucifer6six6
    6 posts

@canceltodebug Im not having any issues with screen tearing on my XSX

• Beebak79
    3 posts

@lucifer6six6 There is no screen tearing if you have a VRR capable tv but its not the case for the majority of the ppl.

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

I can confirm there is a lot of screen tearing on the series x

• Lucifer6six6
    6 posts

@beebak79 My monitor doesnt have VRR though....

• Beebak79
    3 posts

@lucifer6six6 Freesync gsync ?

• Lucifer6six6
    6 posts

@beebak79 Not that I know of. its just a 60hz 4k Samsung tv that I use for my computer

• Beebak79
    3 posts

@lucifer6six6 Ok...strange...

• Tomkohler1991
    8 posts

@rapiereuplay Hopefully this will be patched soon. It's promising to hear that it was fixed for Legion.

• ShapedKestrel
    1 posts

I am playing on the Xbox one X and the screen tearing is shockingly bad, especially for a triple A title, it completely ruins any kind of immersion as it is near constant in gameplay and cut-scences. This needs to be patched ASAP.

• playern0ne
    2 posts

Same.

Xbox One X, Pioneer receiver with HDR passthrough, Samsung 4K HDR TV. Constant tearing. This setup played Origins and Odyssey without problems

• cMayhem85
    4 posts

Same issue. Screen tearing is worse in cutscenes, however, it is present throughout the game. My setup has not changed and this problem does not exist on other titles.

• xXhencheXx
    7 posts

Same problem here

I'm on Xbox series X and Sony A1 OLED 4K

• arn0low
    14 posts

It's horrible, please you make people want to vomit, do something ubi !

• TheZonk88
    57 posts

@arn0low Hello there fellow owner of ACV

You're at the Feedback section for this "new" Beta Forum.
    if you need some assistance from the Community, feel free to use the proper Subforum.
    "Player support" for example https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/549

Tearing isnt something Ubi can fix.

tearing occurs when your FPS is higher than your Displays Refreshrate.
    Use V-Sync or cap the FPS in the Options to your Displays Refreshrate

• MirkoID
    9 posts

I have the same issue guys

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics