Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Grawens
    6 posts

@ragehu
    Yes. At 30fps there is no tearing. At 60 fps it has improved a lot, but it still breaks in some places.

• VILLARANGTAIV
    13 posts

After update to 1.0.4 version in Xbox One X, there is still screen tearing in Xbox One, can you fix this problem Ubisoft?

• Ryp0h_
    3 posts

Still experiencing tearing on Xbox Series x with today’s latest patch on Performance mode. To my eye, no real discernible improvement.

• ragehu
    23 posts

Is there anybody who tried after the patch on One S or One X?

Is it possible to choose 30 fps mode on these consoles?
    The 30 fps mode could solve the vsync problem

• FlandersCZ157
    6 posts

@ragehu I tried on One X. There was definitily screen tearing in in-game cutscenes but there might be an improvement in regular gameplay. Hard to say really. Haven t play for that long.

• ragehu
    23 posts

@flanderscz157

Did you find any new option in settings?
    30 fps - 60 fps or performance - quality mode?

• FlandersCZ157
    6 posts

@ragehu No, there is not any.

• Marvix1711
    1 posts

this is stil bad screen tearing all over the place on xbox one x what a bad game is this dam

last time i bought a ubicrap game

back to rdr2😍

• Volantizdotcom
    1 posts

Still experiencing screen tearing on xbox one x after today’s patch (1.04), finding it very unenjoyable to play.

• JobuuRumdrinker
    17 posts

@villarangtaiv What about us original xbox one owners? I never got the S or X because I knew the series was coming... of course I don't have that yet 😞

• DreiKelch409621
    10 posts

Really Ubisoft?
    you fix the [censored] on Xbox Series X and S and forget about the other consoles these also have this problems? What if with Xbox One, One S and X?
    was my first and last ultimate edition from you guys.
    thanks for nothing!

• ACPlayer0304
    1 posts

There is still horrible screen tearing on the Xbox One even after the update. It’s currently unplayable at this point (which is a shame because it’s a great game). I play on a Samsung UN49MU6290.

Can Ubisoft support give us an update on if they’ll fix this for Xbox One users, and if so when?

Thank you!

• KnightlyOwl31
    3 posts

Reading through alot of posts I see that alot of players have game breaking bugs to some smaller ones. What I have not seen yet is anyone talk about the screen tearing issue. I play on the Xbox One X and the tearing is still there. Wondering if anyone else still have this problem?

• Jewbakka688
    8 posts

Doesn't look any different on my Xbox one and as everyone pointed out, no options for quality or anything like that. Pretty annoyed

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@dreikelch409621 I am sorry to hear that you are still encountering screen tearing on Xbox One S.

Can you provide us with a brief video showing it occurring? Does there seem to be something that causes it? Like a graphically intense area or during combat?

Official Response
  • ragehu
    23 posts

@viggo503 you will find more topics about it.

They didn't solve this problem in this patch for the xbox one S and xbox one X consoles

• ragehu
    23 posts

@ubi-swaggins

As you read in the patch descriptions, screen tearing was solved only on Series S and X.
    There is no option on xbox one S and xbox one X to set anything.
    Try to fly with the bird in Lundin between the houses, or just walk through Raventhorpe.
    And after that get a tablet for headache and nausea.

• Jewbakka688
    8 posts
  • KnightlyOwl31
    3 posts

@ragehu My apologies then. When they said Xbox series I thought they were talking about all xbox consoles.

• DreiKelch409621
    10 posts

@ubi-swaggins I would if i could send a Video here in it..
    its extremely in Raventhorpe or in buldings.
    the same screen tearing you guys fixed on Serie X|S why not on the older consoles?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics