Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ErickLeftazs117
    6 posts

My Pilgrimage to St. Albanes is broken, no save files at all, because every "good" save is overided by now, but not by me. The door opened, Fulke just staying, no cutscene at all. What can i do? I raided the place, and i let the monk stay alive, but my fellow vikings immediate killed him after that (interesting...) pls help, cause i can't play the story. I'm playing on a Ps4

• ErickLeftazs117
    6 posts

Helloooo, anyone can help me??

• Piercey_Boii
    3 posts

I have a bug for the mission "Bleeding The Leech" where, when i killed the leech it acted as if it was a normal guard and i didn't get a cutscene or anything and it won't let me progress, it just tells me that i need to kill the leech when i jave done so already.
    I am playing on XBox One

• Slywerk_
    3 posts

Same issue here... I killed the leech first, then the archer. And now I'm stuck...

• Piercey_Boii
    3 posts

@ubi-baron are you able to help me aswell please i am having the same problem on xbox

• Piercey_Boii
    3 posts

I am doing the "bleeding the leech" mission and i have killed the leech but there was no response cutscene or anything in response to me killing her. I am now stuck with the mission objective to kill the leech when i have done so already and it will not let me progress. I have tried restarting and it does not fix the problem

• ErickLeftazs117
    6 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    And meee

• c0r4lieB
    1 posts

I don't know if that's useful, but I also got this bug after doing those things :

• first I really had the quest "all right", I approached the Leech, heard her "speech", killed her, was able to confirm the kill but got stupidly killed before I could confirm it. Quest was working, but I got desynchronized before completing it
    • So I started again, and then, I could not identify the Leech. I did not have the quest marker on the map. When approaching I did not hear her "speech". I could kill her but not confirm the kill. Then the Leech was dead in the Order menu but I could not complete the quest.
    • And I tried with a save I did before all of those things, and I still got the bug. I cannot complete the quest anymore.

Unfortunately I cannot provide any files, as I play on Stadia.

• jdolan06
    5 posts

@rockstarbaby-12
    Same, this is the second game breaking bug I've run into that prevents all progression for me. The first one I had to load a 5 hour old save and redo everything. This time, I picked a save that would have been just before I did the kill and instead it loads to about 20 seconds ago. Real fun stuff.

• jdolan06
    5 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    I have a save file of me being on the last part of the Bleeding the Leech quest but no marker for Erke and looking for him at the docks is unsuccessful. I tried to link the save but cannot so I am wondering where I should be leaving this to review.

• BABBLE610
    2 posts

I killed the leech prior to getting the mission to do so. She shows dead in my order screen. I returned to the location of her death after recieving the mission to kill her. She will not respawn and my progress is stuck. I cannot progress the main story line.

• Destiny4685
    2 posts

I'm having similar problems in the reeve of winchestwe mission. Once I rescued him and talked to him the quest removed all markers and I have no objectives. The quest is still there but all it says is "meet with the mysterious contact and find out what they want" I have tried to find anything but nothing appear and the gallows wont spawn either now. M

• Destiny4685
    2 posts
  • Mallatekiller1
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer is it smart to still play other missions and go back to this later after a patch? Or am I supposed to restart from the beginning?

• guest-bU98WC2H
    2 posts

During the bleeding the leech mission in lunden the final stage "report to erke" will not complete. The character erke is not at the docks to hand in the mission I have found him in St Paul's cathedral but I cannot speak to him. Its as if I've already handed the mission in there's just simply no option to speak to him. I do not get a quest marker either.

Unable to load a previous load to the very beginning of the mission I would have to lose 20 hours of gameplay...

• Mallatekiller1
    4 posts

@mallatekiller1 what is everybody else doing? Playing around the bug or restarting? My concern is to continue playing and the issue is never fixed... and ending up having to restart anyway.

• Jozone10
    6 posts

@mallatekiller1 Personally, I played around it and if somehow they can't fix it. Well, That's 80 hours of the game that I have to start again for some stupid reason. I am literally just missing this mission.

• Dankness_666
    6 posts

I have a problem where after I kill the arrow and report to Stowe to finish that quest, the bleeding the leech quest doesn’t even pop up. It doesn’t exist in my game I guess, I can’t progress until this is fixed.

• Dankness_666
    6 posts

@jozone10 I’m 75 hours in dude I know the pain, the game is clearly unfinished looking at all the bugged quests.

• Epeli744
    5 posts

@mallatekiller1 I'm playing, no way I'm gonna restart after 30h. If they are not gonna fix it then this is the last ubisoft game I will every buy.

Suggested Topics