Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-dZCMg9at
    1 posts

I have the same exact issue, how to fix? Thanks for any reply.

• guest-9haEWOm1
    1 posts

Considering that this is a fatal, game-ending flaw, I am disappointed that this has not been a priority. I have been watching this thread for over a month, waiting for a fix. Other folks have had to wait much longer than that. But the hundred people who have taken the time to post here are just a fraction of the fans that you continue to abandon.

• Billypc1140
    2 posts

After 3 months I am still unable to complete the London arc as I can't start the bleeding the leech quest. I've done different pledges and went back to the London arc after but I am still unable to start the quest. The guy at the docks is not there day or night nor does the quest appear in my quest log.

• Billypc1140
    2 posts

2 months later still in the same position. I'm not going to start over at this point but it also looks like I won't be able to complete the game. New patch and still the same ol rubbish.

• UnafraidBigfoot
    11 posts

My wife is still not able to complete the London arc after firing the arrow. Dose anyone know if you can restart the game but keep the faulty save in case that manage to fi ghe bug in the future. I'm asking for a highly frustrated wife

• UnafraidBigfoot
    11 posts

My wife is still unable to do this so her progress through the game has stalled. Sose anyone know if she can keep the current save and start the game again so that if they do manage to sort the problem she can carry on with it as she a lot of hours in and good equipment ect

• TheBirdManHQ
    Original poster 20 posts

@ubiexcellent

I still have the same issue as before. I just downloaded an 18G update for what?

Both of my quests are still broken. I'm not even going to bother checking the other quest since its such a waste of time.

I still have the EXACT same issues as before with videos posted plus details explaining it above. You have this post marked as resolved WHEN IN FACT IT IS NOT. You are directing people to not post here stating it's resolved. Change it so others can still post their issues and give you data because you clearly need if you cant resolve SUCH A SIMPLE ISSUE WHICH ALL THE ISSUES I FOUND SEEM TO BE CONNECTED LIKE I HAVE STATED ABOVE. It's been over 3 months. It is really disappointing and rude to mark it resolved when my issue is not resolved also considering I am the original poster. I have even posted issues with other quest plus videos. Like I said I am not going to bother checking them if bleeding the leech is not working since you have stated to fix it a few times. You have people still posting about an issue excluding me with the post resolved.

I am sorry if I come off as rude and I know its not personally your fault or any support staff but it is the fault of the company you work for... you released a game that you can't finish. I was even able to finish Cyberpunk with no issues quest-wise and look at the mess that game is. I spent all this money on this game and 3 months later I still can't finish it with multiple updates stating the issue is fixed plus multiple gigs I have downloaded worth of other crap you have added yet you still cant resolve the quest issues.

• TheBirdManHQ
    Original poster 20 posts

@thebirdmanhq

Update* I went back and replayed the quest to get the coin. I had a cut scene with 1/2 "brothers" spoke to him... went on to kill all the guys. The guy it showed to loot for the quest item "Coin" did not give me the quest item I needed so I am still stuck at the same point. It's been 3 months and I don't think I did the cut scene before going to kill the guys but I probably did and nothing has changed.

On the other quest, she still does not show up on the map or spawn for me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello all!

I'm happy to provide you all with an update! Yesterday a hot-fix was deployed that should now resolve the issue wherein the blacksmith doesn't interact with Eivor. Please can you try relaunching and loading your save files to see if this allows you to proceed with the quest.

If you are unable to progress with the respective quests after launching and loading the save game, please follow the below steps:

• Create a manual save
    • Close the game entirely, then launch it again
    • Load the created save
    • You should now be able to proceed with the respective quest

Important: If you reload the game before proceeding with the respective quest, you'll have to relaunch the game application before being able to proceed with the quest.

If this issue still persists after trying these steps, please can you let us know within this thread? Please be assured that the development team are looking to implement a permanent fix for this in the future. We hope that this hot-fix will allow you to proceed with the Lunden arc successfully! 😊

@TheBirdManHQ - I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Are you still unable to proceed with "Bleeding the Leech" following the deployment of the hot-fix? Just to confirm, are the other two quests you're unable to proceed with "Mystery Man" and "Recover the Goods"?

Official Response
  • mis-shortee
    1 posts

Just incase it helps anyone, I was able to get erke to spawn at the docks by leaving the animus in the inventory screen. Finally managed to complete the quest 🙌

• UnafraidBigfoot
    11 posts

Are the people at ubisoft take this problem seriously. I have written on hear and there support lots of times and got no help whatsoever, this game ending and wrecking fault is annoying the heck out of us. She has completed pretty much all the side misions open to her. If she starts again will this save still be there if she starts again as she would hope it is in the vain hope that ubisoft fix this problem

• hybrid_wolf666
    14 posts

@mis-shortee do you think this could work on xbox one and even though i left the quest and did other things till this one was left? i really and to get on with my game

• hybrid_wolf666
    14 posts

i have a question. is there anyway to restart the lunden quest? when i ran into the bug i went and did other quest till i was only left with the lunden quest. is there anyway for me to restart this quest? im using an xbox one.

• tomconjo
    1 posts

@billypc1140 Same problem here

• AHMET861C4N
    9 posts

We are not able to;
    *Kill all legendary animals
    *Kill all dangers
    *Kill all order members
    *Find Ragnars Dagger
    *Find Thors Amor Set & Mjolnir
    *Find Odins Spear Gungnir
    *Play Vinland map & can't able to have armor set of that new map

These are just side missions and maybe the best armors and weapons of the game. Maybe there are much more things to do but we cannot do anything because of this bug.

Above all we can not experience the end game scenario.

All new DLC's are awesome, thank you for them, but we can not experience the basics of the game which we pay for.

Pls, let us know about the process and share details of the solution!!!

@UbiExcellent
    @Ubi-Woofer
    @Ubi-Wan

• marctapp
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis how do you get the hot fix on ps4?

• marctapp
    10 posts

@thebirdmanhq how did you go back and replay the quest or are you saying that you loaded a much older save? I probably put 20 hours in since I realized that this quest was broken Are you saying that you had to go back and lose that progress?

• marctapp
    10 posts

I'm starting to think that my bug is a little bit different than everybody else's I never actually got bleeding the leach to even pop up. I finished firing the arrow and it never showed me bleeding the leach. I've literally completed everything else up in the game and have been waiting for this to get fixed so i could progress

undefined

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@mis-shortee Thank you for sharing this workaround! Glad to hear you were able to complete this quest. 😊

@hybrid_wolf666 This hotfix was implemented on all platforms. Please try creating a new manual save, exit out of the game, then load the save you just created to resolve this error.

@marctapp It sounds like you may be experiencing the issue noted on the following Megathread. Please update that thread if this is the case, so our teams can continue to track the issue with not being able to start "Bleeding the Leech" following the completion of "Firing the Arrow".

Official Response
  • marctapp
    10 posts

Having the exact same issue

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics