Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheBirdManHQ
    Original poster 20 posts

@kjellchr1 well with the Ubi staff not responding to mean after almost 3 days, plus what happen at there office, plus covid, plus how messed up this game is and how it should have not even been released and looking at there list of known issues not being updated for 4-5 days not good.

They tell me I have to restart my game after 25 hours in I am asking for a refund or going to PayPal for one.

This whole mess has been some straight up [censored].

Valhalla was not ready to be released nor was Watch Dogs which is just awful on its own.

I wanna like this game because I really like Vikings but they hardcore botched it really badly.

That or there is so few of us with this issue they just dont give a [censored] lol

• naero2
    11 posts

@thebirdmanhq
    I finished watchdogs without a hitch. Looking forward to multiplay. This game is a steaming pile. Worst release I have ever seen, and im old. I realize people say that all the time, but this is for real. The forum is a endless stream of screwed up from start to finish of this game.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Blakecross @guest-yahaeiFe @SailxxHatan Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Do you get a Cutscene after killing them or does it just act like you had killed a Guard?

What platform are you all playing on?

Official Response
  • naero2
    11 posts

I reported this on the 12th with zero response. Cant loot the coin for arrow, broken. Cant loot the key to open Grendels moms door, Broken. Cant loot the letter of the blacksmith, Leech broken. After proper dialog options leech location given but quest dose not progress, broken. About every quest is broken. At what point do you look into a global issue other than trying to fix every broken quest one at a time....since they are just about all broken in some way.

• SailxxHatan
    5 posts

@ubi-baron Thanks for the response,
    I did not get a cutscene. As you said, it was like a regular kill rather than a member of the order. I'm on PC.

• Deathstar154
    1 posts

I found the blacksmith killed him, went to the leech and assassinated her but no confirm kill button has appeared and if I reload her body is just on floor and she is crossed out of my order list but I cant progress with the mission since it wont complete, this is one of the final missions I need before I can beat the game so dont wanna restart.

• pipertheredworm
    1 posts

@deathstar154 yep exactly the same for me.

• AshachNafuah
    1 posts

I found a bug, unable to countinue the game. I got Find and Assassinate the Leech quest, no mark on map. Watch people who done this quest in youtube and they had a mark and character NCP appeare. Please help, can't continue the game. 
    I didn't kill the order character who i spoke to quest before - i told him i'm one of the orders, he told me where to find the girl. then i tried to kill him but couldn't, 
    I tried to return to save in this prob and it was too late.

Sorry about my english BTW. Thats all the knowlage i got. 

I got another bug that my weapon disappere while in fighting. I returned to old save and he back.

• phantomgt35
    1 posts

I completed the "Firing the Arrow" quest and then the "Bleeding the Leech" quest showed up in my active quests, but then it disappeared and it is not in the Quests tab anymore and a marker does not appear on the map to talk to Erke so I am unable to complete the Lunden arc. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

• Jozone10
    6 posts

Also having the same issue.

• Subsity361
    1 posts

Same thing happened to me, I finished arrow quest. Started the leecher one, the moment I found the black Smith it went to a cut scene then fought him killed him got the note, but objective still says interrogate blacksmith and objective marker is gone. I'm stuck in this quest, after 45 hours of playing I don't wanna start over. Please help

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@sailxxhatan Thank you for getting back to us to clarify that.

To help us look into this, we'd like to get a copy of your Save File. Please head to the Support Site here, and create a case and upload a copy of your Sale which you can find via the steps here.

Wen you have done so please let us know the Case ID here so we can pass that on to the team.

@naero2 We're sorry to hear that's been your experience, it's unlikely that issues with Quest are all due to the same issue. So we need to father information on each quest that players are having an issue with to work out the reason and then release a fix for them.

Official Response
  • EliteJarod
    5 posts

@subsity361 You don't need to start over the whole game. Just go back a few exclusive quest saves and do the leech first, then the arrow.

Worked for me.

• TheBirdManHQ
    Original poster 20 posts

@elitejarod I have tried that... a few times when I could. I am done so much now after moving on if I had to restart after 25 hours of time on the game and only 20ish % of the story complete I would be [censored].

• SeeKerNBJ
    2 posts

@phantomgt35 same problem... very buggy game, wish i hadnt bought it. Last assassins creed game im buying..

• RaYox91
    2 posts

moi la quête « saigne la sangsue » ne fonctionne pas j’ai tué la cible mais la quête reste bloqué et je n’est plus aucune indication sur la carte je ne peux donc pas avancé dans le jeux . Je peux pas non plus interagir avec le pnj mort .

• RaYox91
    2 posts

@kjellchr1 j’ai également le même problème

• Vanyar1
    10 posts

So, my game was totally fine up until now. I was doing the London quest "Bleeding the Leech". When I turned it in, the game crashed in the middle of the conversation.
    I restarted the game and loaded my save - but the quest giver was gone. The quest is still in my log and says I have to talk to him. When I choose the quest, the objective doesn't show up in the top left corner but there also isn't the message to choose a quest. I loaded an earlier save right after killing the leech, but that didn't help either 'cause it was still bugged out. I then loaded the save from the beginning of that quest, but he still was gone at the end.

This way I can't finish the london quest line ...

• SailxxHatan
    5 posts

@ubi-baron The link to the support site seems to be dead. I went to the regular support site for AC Valhalla but could not upload a save file. Here is the ticket number 13305707.

• maopalazzo
    1 posts

i cant pass, erke doesnt appear after killing the leech, help @Ubi-Alien @Ubi-AtomicMan @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Swaggins

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics