Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VideoGamer2804
    1 posts

I am currently on the tail the contract section of the mission, blacksmith got injured and is crouched on the ground but have no ability to interact with him and cant further progress

• sunset_pig
    4 posts

hello,
    the quest marker for Bleeding the Leech does not come up at all for me. I also can’t go to a previous save as every time I try it takes me back to the same spot before I do the trial for Firing the Arrow.

please advise how to fix this.

• prokeon
    9 posts

I followed the dude until he ran into the garrison, then I went and died (I'm playing in very hard - mystake in this case). Once I respawned I could find neither hide nor hair of my target nor of any quest markers, despite the Leech being marked as a current quest in my... "quests" area. So, I farrowed a litter of squealing piglets in disgust and I've found this thread looking for a fix. I'm playing on PS5 🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐷💙

• prokeon
    9 posts

@sunset_pig I think we may have to wait for a patch

• sunset_pig
    4 posts

@prokeon 😞 how long do you think that will take? I’m playing on PS4

• amchan88
    5 posts

Ive killed the arrow guy, and ive been waiting round for ereke to show up by the Dock (bare in mind that actual mission "bleeding leech" doesn't even show) ive meditated & fast traveled back to the settlement then gone to lunden. Hasnt changed a thing!

• guest-9JMQz2KH
    6 posts

@sunset_pig
    a long time, ubisoft hasnt said [censored] about any of this for a minute 😕

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@sailxxhatan Indeed the link does nor seem to be working, sorry for that.

For adding a Save File, you'd need to zip it first and then upload it so that it's an accepted file type.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 688 posts

Hey guys, I'm sorry you are unable to confirm the kill. This issue has been reported to the developers and they are investigating. No updates as of yet, so your patience is really appreciated!

Official Response
  • Epeli744
    5 posts

After finishing the quest "Finding the arrow", the next quest on the Lunden arc won't appear (which should be "Bleeding the Leech", I learned). Now I'm stuck on the Lunden arc and can't progress. I've tried to reload my saves but unfortunately my latest save before the quest was hours and hours ago. Tried to pledge another territories and pledge Lunden again, didn't help. Even reinstalled the game, no success. Help needed!

• Epeli744
    5 posts

The whole quest hasn't appeared on my quest list when it should've, can't progress.

• Epeli744
    5 posts

@sunset_pig I have the same exact problem, sucks

• PotatoDuDe02
    12 posts

Give the developers some slack. I get that you are [censored] that they delivered this game at full release instead of calling it Beta or Early Access or whatever, but the developers don't have time to pin point every single bug and play through 50+ hours of gameplay themselves. They have better things to do, and they don't have to waste their time explaining the obvious to every single one of you, when they should rather focus on actually fixing the bugs. They have already fixed one of our major bugs that we have discovered, and I am 100% certain they are working on the others too. Give them time, and cut them some slack, *please*. They have made this entire game after all, and the second the bugs are gone you know you will enjoy it, just as much as you enjoyed it before you found the bugs.

I do agree that this should maybe have been in Early Access, but it is what it is, and as much as I have almost lost a 20+ hour save I could lose, I choose to wait for them to patch it and instead of going on and complaining and whining about everything they do, I choose to send a simple bug report and wait from there. Let it take a day, a week, a month, I don't care, because the game is [censored] awesome and you know it! And if you still don't like it, what are you even doing here? It's obviously not your type of game, so if anything you are just wasting your own time, let alone the developers time because they have to read all your stuff to find the actual problems we are supposed to give them.

You are not helping, you are making it harder.

• BabylonPaladin
    1 posts

@potatodude02 I know what you're trying to say and somewhat agree. HOWEVER, chastising other paying customers in the manner in which you are is remarkably condescending. Some customers paid $120 for this package and it was clearly rushed out the door in an attempt to capitalize on the new console release window. Games such as Cyberpunk have been delayed twice to prevent exactly what is happening with Valhalla.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but this 'white-knighting' won't help anything either. People aren't attacking the devs, they're listing (extremely valid) complaints about a broken product. I have 50+ hours into this game, and if this series of bugs isn't patched in what I deem a reasonable amount of time, I'll shelve the game. I'm not redoing another 50 hours because UbiSoft couldn't be bothered to spend more time giving Quality Assurance teams time to playtest a AAA title.

• BMBender
    1 posts

@rockstarbaby-12 Same here. I'm pretty much done with this game, all the quest bugs just steal the life out of it. Maybe spend more time/effort on QA and less on marketing Ubi

• Medved_Nbg
    18 posts

Same problem, I just can't progress in the game. I've tried completing other quests, sleeping, throwing a feast, deleting and re-instaling the game, re-checking the game files... Nothing helps. And what pisses me off even more is that the devs just keep silence about this issue, as if it wouldn't exist at all. What a [censored] attitude towards your players! I understand that they were hurrying to release the game before another one, which also many people wait for, at all costs, but it shouldn't be at cost of main story line!

• Medved_Nbg
    18 posts

Again for the Ubi-support team:

After completing all other quests in Lunden only one which left for me was "Bleeding the Leech". At my first attempt everything went normal, but I had ruined stealth approach and had decided to reload my last save. Since then, even if the quest is activated in the quest log, it's marker does not appear on the map and I also keep geting prompts in the upper-left corner of the screen telling me to "open the quest log and select a quest to follow". KIlling the Leech does not count towards completing the quest, however she appears as "dead" in the Cult menu.

• Cypherpunx
    3 posts

Have the same issue with Bleeding the Leech and quest step "Report to Erke". Erke is nowhere to be found and nothing happens when i try to track the selected quest in the quest log. I'm 44 hours into the game and really don't want to start over.

• Scrath.
    1 posts

I've endured being stuck in haybales, defeating bosses multiple times due to cutscenes not playing, getting stuck in the terrain, missing mysteries, the map not centering and much more, with each bug bleeding me of my patience. But now, 62 hours in, I've lost all patience for this game.

I've started the quest called Bleeding the Leech, which worked fine right up until I had to turn it in to Erke, but Erke is nowhere to be found though.

Here's a person not even Dora the Explorer can find.

I've had to reload saves, so many times due to broken quests.

I'd love to play your game, but you've made it damn near impossible.

You'd think after the dumpster fire you called Assassin's Creed Unity, you would have at least learnt from your mistakes, but no. We're not playtesters, Ubisoft, we're consumers. We expect the finished product, to be finished. You've now released two games the past two months, Valhalla and Legion, which are both terribly broken. Get it together.

• PotatoDuDe02
    12 posts

@babylonpaladin I 100% agree here. I am targetting the people who do nothing but complain and complain about them not responding, or not doing anything, because they don't have patience when it has been a few days since they filed the complaint. I get that its triggering that they haven't fixed certain peoples issues in over a week, but when you look at the list of all the bugs they can't multi task and do every single task. Though it is an extreme shame that they have all those bugs in the first place, and a bug has basically corrupted my own game, and it's not even listed on their bugs list. But I will wait, because I know the struggle for developers, as much as I dislike them for releasing this game this early on, even though it's hard for them to pin point all the bugs themselves. An early access, Open Beta, or Closed Beta would be exactly what they should've gone for.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics