Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 742 posts

Hey guys,

The issue with Bleeding the Leech has been identified, and this should be resolved in an Upcoming update.

For the other issues in the thread, please make sure to create new posts or find other users with the same issues.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Bleeding the Leech" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Bleeding the Leech" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Giddz2020
    4 posts

I have this problem literally at a stand still there’s nothing more I can do until this is sorted what a waste of money for a glitchy game

• hybrid_wolf666
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • hybrid_wolf666
    14 posts

Ive killed the arrow, but its not giving me "bleeding the leech" guest....ive waited for days now and ive even reloaded my last save to see if they would fix it some how, obviously that didnt work. I dont want to respart my 21 hours and only to run into the same problem

• LimitlessN
    1 posts

IM LIKE: WAITING LIKE TWO WEEKS,"COME ON UBISOFT COME ON VERSION 1.0.4." and the leech still cant come back to my side.

• Hagenfels
    5 posts

ETA for a patch please?

• LonghornEric
    1 posts
    As you see in these pictures, I have done exactly what the game tells me to do, and yet i cannot progress any furtherundefinedundefinedundefined

I have EXACTLY the same issue. I never got a cutscene for killing her. I tried to move the body to a site with less enemies to see if I could “confirm kill.” This didn’t work either. I then thought that maybe I had to go and finish the Arrow mission, so I went and killed him, got the cutscene for him, and got his medallion. I then went back to the Leech’s body but could do nothing with it. Now I show her as dead on the Order page, but the mission is still active. I have ZERO manually saved games, so I would have to start all over from the beginning!

• amchan88
    5 posts

@ubi-baron Thank you

• TheRealBDogg
    4 posts

its been two weeks and still no patch or help from ubisoft I would like a refund please if you guys don't fix it soon I'm really [censored] I paid 100$ for a broken game. How did it even get passed beta. PLEASE RESPOND SOON! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

• TheRealBDogg
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer can I get a refund please

ETA ON NEXT PATCH I CANT PROGRESS THE STORY OR REFUND PLEASE.

Should have pre ordered cyberpunk instead lol atleast they are making sure there game isn't broken.

• TheRealBDogg
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TheRealBDogg
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks! My deepest apologies for the continued inconvenience and frustration caused by not being able to progress past this "Bleeding the Leech" quest. As previously mentioned by Ubi-Woofer, our teams have located the cause of this issue and are hoping to introduce a solution for players in an upcoming patch. Until this fix has been implemented in-game, I'm afraid we will not have any other updates to share. Please keep a close eye on the game's official website for more information on future patches.

Official Response
  • Darkangel388
    3 posts

Is anyone else not getting the quest called “bleeding the leech” I’m 40 hours in and just realized that I cant become allies with lunden and progress the story

• Darkangel388
    3 posts

I’m having the issue where I can’t even start the mission “bleeding the leech” I started lunden 18 hours in and I’m not 50 hours in and I can’t even go back to an old save I’ve killed the arrow and talked to the person at the church but then nothing happened

• Darkangel388
    3 posts

@dan4842010 I’m having the same issue you’re not alone

• QuickGaming_
    8 posts

@ubiexcellent And when would this new update come you think? I've had this problem now for 2 weeks and i have over 70 hours in the game. But since I cant finish this 1 mission and i have completed all other available regions I have been stuck with just roaming for the last week. I will not start all over again so I hope this update will come very soon

• Frater_Andras
    5 posts

Well, this is a major buzzkiller. I just dont wanna play anymore, i dont know when the bug will be correct, if be. This sucks a lot

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 742 posts

@Darkangel388 Thank you for contacting us.

Just to confirm, do you still have any quests from Lunden? Are you still Pledged there on the Alliance Map?

If you do not have a quest still from the Lunden Saga, do you remember which was the last Quest you were able to complete?

Official Response
  • Codename_Squid
    1 posts

@liliangrace Same here. I see most people were able to even get the cutscene. I went and got distracted and came back to the main quest hours later. No icon. I can see those fckers sitting in the church but I can't interact. I legit can't advance anymore in the game after 100h. Oh well, thankfully Cyberpunk is coming out soon. Here's to hoping it's patched soon🍻

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics