ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• arne_
    6 posts

Erke is not showing up at the docks after bleeding the leech is started!

• PlasticDonuts
    1 posts

I still have the same issue after the update on PS4. After killing the Arrow the "Bleeding the Leech" quest completely disappeared and I can't continue the story

• TheBirdManHQ
    Original poster 20 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    @Ubi-Duck
    @Ubi-Baron

Yall going to fix this game or refund me?

• arne_
    6 posts

@oreinak
    is your problem solved already?
    I contacted ubisoft about this problem but no fix yet.

I dont want to play 100 hours again

• arne_
    6 posts

@iviaq Yes but doesn't work!

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

Hey folks!

I'm extremely sorry to hear that some of you are still unable to move past this quest after the latest update. For those of you on the PC, PS4, or PS5, please create a support ticket and upload your save files to your case, then post your ticket numbers here. I'll be happy to get those files over to our investigating teams, so they can continue to look into this issue. If anyone else is also able to provide additional footage showcasing this error, that would definitely be welcomed as well.

• GioAMG600hp
    2 posts

Ive reported this to yalls team reps that said they were going to send this to yalls bug department.

The link to the video clip I took shows that on the Bleeding the Leech mission in Lunden after you kill the arrow you go on to the “Tail the contact” mission. When following the contact he gets scared/crouched down and you can’t interact with the darn contact from that point. It doesn’t let you press the triangle speak button(this is on the PS4 Pro). I hope y’all can get this fixed as playing this game is how I’m passing up my time during this F’n pandemic. I’m a Disabled Veteran and buying yalls games is one of the few luxuries I have.
    Thanks.

• Helmy316
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent

As mentioned by people above, I'm able to complete "Firing the arrow" but "Bleeding the leech" isn't appearing. Playing on PS4. Other details are included in the ticket. Here's my case number : 13643429.

• arne_
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent Here is my case number: 13592514

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3676 posts

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update from me - this thread for Bleeding the Leech was primarily for issues with receiving the letter from the blacksmith, with the objective updating after killing the Leech, and issues for progression within the quest itself generally. I've seen that most recent reports are relating to a separate issue, whereby the objective does not appear after completing "Firing the Arrow", and Erke is not available at the docks to speak to. I've also seen reports of issues with "Firing the Arrow" posted in here, relating to the NPCs with coins not spawning. As such, I've created separate megathreads for these issues so that we can properly track and investigate these:

Please make sure that you are replying to the correct thread for your specific issue. If you are still having issues after killing the Leech since 1.1.0, this current thread is the best one for you to reply to. I'll move any incorrectly-placed posts, however this is time-consuming and it would be appreciated if we could try to avoid posting in the wrong places! 🙂 Thank you!

@Helmy316 @arne_ Thank you for sharing your case reference numbers with us! I submitted your save files and images to the developers for them to review in relation to this separate issue with Bleeding the Leech. Please head over to the thread I've linked to above for further updates on this issue as they are made available!

Official Response
  • Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3676 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reaching out to report these issues with starting "Bleeding the Leech" following the "Firing the Arrow" quest. I've created this separate megathread for these issues as they do not seem related to the previous issues with killing the Leech and the progress not being recorded, and would like to conduct a separate investigation here so that the developers can be provided with the maximum information possible.

It would be helpful if you could all provide the information listed below in the format it is written:

• Confirmation of your platform
    • The specific objective you are stuck on, and whether this objective is part of "Firing the Arrow" or "Bleeding the Leech"
    • If the issue is that the objective is not present, do you have Bleeding the Leech in your quest log?
    • A screenshot or (preferably) a short video clip demonstrating the issue (please host these externally on sites such as Imgur or YouTube if possible so that the links can be easily shared)

If any of you are on PC or PS4, it would also be much appreciated if you could submit your save files to us in a support case or Live Chat, as these give the developers a much more detailed insight into your progression and speed up the investigation process. If you do submit your save files, please write the case reference number here in this thread so that I can retrieve those and forward them!

Thank you all very much in advance for your time, patience and cooperation 🙂

Official Response
  • Steije2006
    3 posts

I assassinated the contact and now he just sits there and i can’t talk to him.

i have already tried restarting doesn’t work.

it is in Bleeding the leech Tail the contact.

• arne_
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer

I am on ps4
    my saved data and screenshots are submitted on this case: 13592514

PS4
    Between Bleeding the leech
    Bleeding the Leech is not in quest log, and nog showing up in the map
    Erke is not at the docks

• folkert87
    3 posts

I have the same problem and am unable to start the quest. I have a video of the problem right here on Youtube:

. This video is before the update, though, but the update 1.1.0 on the PS4 doesn't fix the problem. I used a walkthrough to go to the quest location, but when there, I cannot interact with supposedly quest items. Also see screenshots below.

undefinedScreenshot #1: I have no Lunden quest in my quest overview.

undefined
    Screenshot #2: Alliance Map. As you can see I pledged to Lunden, but no quest appeared in the quest overview.

undefined
    Screenshot #3: I am supposed to be able to read this file during the "Bleeding the Leech" quest, but am unable to interact with the object.

• AHMET861C4N
    9 posts

Same problem, can not find Bleeding the Leech objective at map or quest menu!!! @Ubi-Woofer

• TheWeeedMaster
    4 posts

On PC new update did not fix this. Please help . Quest to kill the leech is still active even though she is dead.

• ALEXCHICX2
    2 posts

I have 102 hours playing the game and now I can't finish the game because I can't finish the Lunden's quest, I completed the Arrow's quest and Erke doesn't appear, I've completed the map waiting for the patch and now I had to restart the game.

• ALEXCHICX2
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • axeldark92
    2 posts

Hi guys, i'm italian so sorry for my bad english. I use ps4 and i have problem with that quest "beleding the leech" i can't start this quest, no sign/trace/marker appear on map, and even knowing the character's position, when i try to go in the place where he is i can't talk with him to make begin the quest. Someone know how to fix this bug?! thank you

Suggested Topics