ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AHMET861C4N
    9 posts

@Ubi-Woofer @UbiExcellent

My Case;

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@arne_ Thank you for submitting your saves! These have been added to our on-going report. 😊

@folkert87 I appreciate you sharing this YouTube video and these screenshots! I've gone ahead and added these to the report as well. Are you able to also submit your save files? These are being requested by our investigating teams to aid their investigation of this issue.

@AHMET861C4N Thanks for tagging us! Are you also able to upload your save files to your open support ticket?

@ALEXCHICX2 I'm incredibly sorry to hear that you had to restart the game due to Erke not appearing. Are you able to share a screenshot showing where on the map you are when this happens?

• hybrid_wolf666
    14 posts

I've posted before, and I'm a post it again. It dsont seem like a lot of people are having the same problem as me. Anyway,I haven't done "bleeding the leech", obviously. I finish "Firing the Arrow" and then....nothing. I get nothing, no new quest in the quest log, no quest marker on the map, no nothing. I play Xbox one.

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@theweeedmaster Thank you for sharing your ticket number! If possible, please also upload your save files to this case, then let me know once you've done that. I'd like to get those files over to our development team to be reviewed further if possible.

@hybrid_wolf666 Hey there! Based on your description, it sounds like you'll want to post about this issue on the following thread, as previously mentioned by Ubi-Woofer. However, please let me know if you believe these are two separate issues.

• Spartan_Mohawk
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • hybrid_wolf666
    14 posts

(I posted this already but on a different thread. I was told about this one by one of the staff and thought I should post it here because Im having similar problems)

I haven't done "bleeding the leech", obviously. I finish "Firing the Arrow" and then....nothing. I get nothing, no new quest in the quest log, no quest marker on the map, no nothing. I play Xbox one.

• anxietycrossing
    1334 posts

@hybrid_wolf666 Thanks for replying to this thread instead as directed! Would you be able to provide an image or short video clip showing that you do not have the "Bleeding the Leech" objectives? As you play on Xbox One, we unfortunately cannot collect your save file, however any additional information you could provide would be gratefully received! 🙂

• Maccanarchy
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer

Playing on PS4
    The quest does not appear in my quest log and and Erke is not appearing at the docks, instead he is remaining with Stowe and there is no quest marker for it. After completing "Firing the Arrow" quest. No quest marker is showing up at all.
    I have attempted to submit this in a support case but I keep getting an error message saying it cannot be submitted at this time

• Maccanarchy
    3 posts

"Bleeding the Leech" quest is not working. I read the forums and other people have had this issue, an official reply said to give these certain details:
    The quest does not appear in my logs nor is there a marker for it and Erke does not appear at the docks.
    Also the quests "Bloody Path to Peace" are not beginning for me. I have completed the prerequisite quests for both of them and then I receive the dialogue for these quests but then nothing appears in my quest log and no quest markers appear.
    I am currently playing on a PS4

• raggednail79
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • raggednail79
    5 posts

Have assassinated the arrow in the lunden story arc but it won't let me continue the arc so can't go on to find the blacksmith and get the info on the Leech to assassinate her its really annoying me now 😑 😒

• raggednail79
    5 posts

Have assassinated the arrow in the lunden story arc but it won't let me continue the arc so can't go on to find the blacksmith and get the info on the Leech to assassinate her its really annoying me now 😑 😒 I'm on PS4 by the way

• raggednail79
    5 posts

Have assassinated the arrow in the lunden story arc but it won't let me continue the arc so can't go on to find the blacksmith and get the info on the Leech to assassinate her its really annoying me now 😑 😒 also the Lunden quest line is not showing up anymore, im on PS4

• anxietycrossing
    1334 posts

@raggednail79 I have already moved your previous posts to the correct thread - please do not continue posting this message everywhere. Please stick to the megathread for your issue here, which covers being unable to start "Bleeding the Leech" after finishing "Firing the Arrow". Thank you. 🙂

• UnafraidBigfoot
    11 posts

Unable to start bleeding the leech and another of the London arc. This has stalled the game for my wife as she is unable to to do anything else as she has completed all the other things open to her. She would like to avoid restarting the game as she over level 350 and around 180 hours into the game

• folkert87
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent Yep! I submitted the save files and a summary of my problem under case file 13708055. Hopefully I can continue my game play soon!

• Kres07
    3 posts

I had big hopes that I would finally be able to progress this mission, but alas it is still the same... The update did not fix it. I am playing on the xbox one series x.

Here is a link to a yt-video with a guy that has the exaxt same problem as me:

• hybrid_wolf666
    14 posts

@ubi-woofer

I haven't been able to upload any photos, but I have no quest for it at all and no markers and Erik is also is in the church. I'm sorry about not being able to upload the photos

• UnafraidBigfoot
    11 posts

Im on xbox one the case reg is13568537 it created on the 12/12

• Sharre15
    1 posts

The issue is that the game has stuck at the lunden arc and does not show bleeding the leech mission, beacuse of this the entire storyline is paused and i am unable to enjoy this game. I have Tried so many things and nothing Helps not even the update, i dont know what to do this is very upsetting. If you could help i would appreciate it very much.

Suggested Topics