ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WeaklyFrostfire
    1 posts

Still having issues with bleeding the leech is there anyway the mission can be restarted I'm 65 hours in..

• Doodlebob804
    2 posts

I killed the arrow and the Bleeding the Leech mission doesn’t show up on my map or on my quest bar. is this a glitch or am I being dumb and have to collect clues by killing people in the order.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 890 posts

Hey there Kres07 and WeaklyFrostfire! I am very sorry that you both are also unable to proceed with the 'Bleeding the Leech' quest! Could you check out the Megathread here and let me know if that thread matches the issue you are seeing in-game, or if it differs slightly. Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 890 posts

Apologies for the delay, but thank you all for your patience and updates! I have checked out the cases that you all have provided and forwarded up your information, images, and save files. I greatly appreciate you all helping us to resolve this! Please keep an eye out for any further updates as our Game team continues to actively investigate this issue.

If you are on PC or PS4 and have not yet provided save files, please create a ticket and attach your save files. Thanks!

Official Response
  • jameswarrenpark
    3 posts

Hello fellow assassins. I am one of many enjoying Valhalla who have come to a grinding halt due to various bugs. 55+ hours in.
    Some of which are irritating, but are brushed off due to the sheer size and stunning visuals of the overall game. (CE-34878-0) – Error code – Complete crash for example. Minor spoilers ahead.

Here come those three dreaded words 'Bleeding The Leech'
    Now, to elaborate on things. I've completed the story arcs for Grantebridgescire, East Anglia, Sciropescire, Oxenefordscire, Ledecestrescire , Snotinghamscire, Cent and have the latest update (2.00) installed.
    Although a tad bug-ridden, I enjoyed the activities of the Yule Festival event.

The last quest completed was 'A Brewing Storm' where as many of you will know, a certain individual gets what's coming to him, but I digress.

The City Of War. Chapter 2. The quest 'Firing The Arrow' was the last that the Lunden story arc would allow me to complete. Avgos Spearhand has been disposed of. As far as I'm aware, you are then supposed to meet Erke by the Temple of Sulis Minerva near the city docks at night. I've watched videos of where you are supposed to go and no results. There's no objective marker, no cutscene. On the world map, it has Bleeding The Leech in the top left, but with no objective listed under it. I am pledged to Lunden, yet in the quest menu, Lunden isn't even showing as an area/dropdown.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, focusing on other areas and then pledging to Lunden again, travelling to Asgard, back to Norway all the while focusing on other areas and remaining hopeful for another patch hotfix.

Any suggestions? Not so keen on the idea of starting from scratch..

James

• fratttoui
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer I've done the most recent update and I'm still having the same issue, The Leech is marked as killed on my Order list, the quest marker is still active in the quest *list* but there's no marker on the map for where to find her. When I go to the location of where I know her body is, she's still lying on the floor. Unable to confirm kill. No progression available further into the quest. While waiting for this bug to be fixed, I've gone through and completed everything except for Hamtunscire and Eurvicschire because I'm unable to complete Lunden.

I've created a support ticket (Case # 13650209) - the first response was to make sure my game was updated to the current version. It is, and it did not fix the bug for me. The second response is now telling me to delete my save data utility file - will that not reset my game back to the beginning? Is there no other way to fix the bug without resetting everything? I'm currently at power 345 with over 100+ hours of gameplay in. If fully restarting will guarantee that I can play through the game, I will do so, but that will be reserved for if there's no other way to fix it.

• eyeslikethesky
    1 posts

@sharre15 I am in the same boat as you. I found erek in st pauls cathedral but cannot do anything.

• Maccanarchy
    3 posts

Is this issue resolved for anyone?

• golding666
    2 posts

Same issue here. I completed the ‘Firing the Arrow’ after which the Lunden quest line completely disappeared as did my pledge in the alliance map. I went back to ravensthorpe, repledged but the bleeding the leech quest won’t reappear. Basically as it stands I’ve bought a game which I won’t be able to complete.

• guest-1vW8rmmF
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-1vW8rmmF
    4 posts

@ubi-baron

I have done all this for the last month in the support chat and i get very little help. I have tons of problems with uploading files, the guides doesnt work and ridiculous caps on 5 mb per file etc.
    I get nowhere with the support and today
    i got a new response asking me to repeat everything i said once again.
    So your kind of my last hope here. Im
    pretty sad over the fact that i havent been able to go further then 35% into
    the game since 3 december.

Since i cant upload files and i cant
    submit new case with the files i have to use file sharing like sprend. so these
    links last for a week.

https://sprend.com/download?C=90933530cfe8403c945bb349328db718: (https://sprend.com/download?C=90933530cfe8403c945bb349328db718) <- saved data files
    https://sprend.com/download?C=3899b8510df545168ae0435b90393af3: (https://sprend.com/download?C=3899b8510df545168ae0435b90393af3) <- video of the problem

• Bmweta
    3 posts

This still does not work on ps4 , when will it be fixed ??? Have been stuck for over 1 month unable to start the bleeding leech does not show up as quest

• Bmweta
    3 posts

@bmweta ticket 13835422

• sunset_pig
    4 posts

Killed the arrow and the bleeding the leech objective has completely disappeared - erke is in the cathedral and you cannot interact with him. I've done everything else in the game and cannot complete it because of this bug.

• iviaq
    4 posts

New update do not solve bug with Eric not showing for rapport on saved game.
    😞

• golding666
    2 posts

I downloaded and installed today’s patch, the notes for which state it addressed the issue in the quest where Erke is not where he is supposed to be. This hasn’t been fixed. I’m on PS4 and have repledged to Lunden after the patch and the quest is still missing!

• Doodlebob804
    2 posts

Did the bug fix for anyone in the new update?

• gurganus429
    3 posts

@doodlebob804 no I have the same problem

• AHMET861C4N
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AHMET861C4N
    9 posts

And it didn't change with the new patch. I am stuck on the main quest and can't progress or do anything because all other main missions are finished. So, what should I do? Should I delete the game and start from the beginning because I prefer to buy a new game rather than throw away my 75-80 hours again. If this will be the advice or solution, it is boring to say but please refund my money, because I started to believe that there will not be a solution in the near future!!!
    @Ubi-Woofer
    @UbiExcellent

Suggested Topics