Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hey there. Thank you everyone for your continued patience as this issue continues to be investigated. I do understand the inconvenience of not being able to proceed in-game and sincerely apologize for any trouble that this has caused in the meantime. We greatly appreciate everyone's assistance with this matter as we have collected a lot of helpful information during this time. If you have not created a Ticket and provided your save game files however, I still highly encourage you to do this.

Official Response
  • wx11._
    4 posts

@ubikobold Is there an estimated timescale to this being fixed (or for a new update/patch)? If there is not, I would like to ask again, are we entitled to a refund?

• arne_
    6 posts

I wouldn't count on this issue being resolved in upcoming updates. As this issue is still not showing under "ISSUES PLANNED TO BE ADDRESSED WITH FUTURE UPDATES
    "or under" ISSUES CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION by developer team
    (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-feb-5?lang=en-US)

It is still being investigated by ubisoft support
    (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/updated-29-01-reported-issue-megathreads-check-here-for-your-issue?lang=en-US).

I am extremely disappointed with the time it takes to resolve this issue.
    I loved this game but the love is gone

• guest-Vspp3tCM
    2 posts

Even after the 1.1 update, I still cannot complete Bleeding The Leech. Every time I go to Lunden, I am unable to play the mission, or meet Erke by the docks to begin the quest. This is highly frustrating. I have over 130 hours played and all arcs completed but Lunden...

• guest-Vspp3tCM
    2 posts

@guest-vspp3tcm

my Xbox gamer tag is TBIRD1104. I don’t know if that makes a difference in solving this issue or not

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@jameswarrenpark Your frustration here is completely understandable. Unfortunately, since our teams are having a difficult time with reproducing this error, it is difficult to find a solution. Would you be able to reattach your affected saves to your support ticket please? I didn't see any files added when I checked, but I'd be happy to add any attachments to our on-going report to further our team's investigation of this issue.

@wx11-_ Right now, we do not have any timeframe to provide, since the issue has proved hard to reproduce. However, as I mentioned above, obtaining affected saves from players will be extremely helpful, so please feel free to provide any case numbers that have these files attached.

Official Response
  • doodpwnd
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent I tried attaching it to this reply, but the site keeps telling me I don't have enough privilege to attach it. Is there an email I can submit this to? Thank you for the help!

• UbiExcellent

@doodpwnd Apologies for the difficulties caused! Are you able to upload the video clip to YouTube, then post the YouTube link here? This will allow me to view the clip directly. 😁

Official Response
  • doodpwnd
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent Here you go:

• wx11._
    4 posts

@UbiExcellent @UbiKobold based on your responses and the comment from @arne_ (7th Feb). It is clear that this problem will not be fixed soon. Therefore I believe we are entitled to a refund as we are unable to continue with the game and few are affected. Please let us know how to begin the process of obtaining a refund for what is a faulty product.

• Joskinmert
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis no I still cannot get erke to show up at the docks
    Found him in St Paul's cathedral and can't interact with him
    I don't know what to do now I'm 70 hours in and don't want to restart so please help

• LordLofty
    1 posts

finished firing the arrow, no new quest begins.
    playing on ps4 with ticket number 14049609
    screenshot 1: alliance table
    screenshot 2: quest log
    undefinedundefined

• Elite-Holter
    2 posts

Legit got the same problem. I'm at a point i can't do anything at all anymore because of this but nobodys got back to me. Been messaging since December 2nd.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hey LordLofty! Thank you for providing these images and your ticket number with your save files. I have forwarded these to the Game team so that they may review them. As more information becomes available to us we will provide it. However, please know that this is continuing to be investigated and we greatly appreciate your patience during these times.

wx11._, I am very sorry for the time taken to resolve this issue. However, our Game team is actively continuing to look into this. In regards to a refund request, please check out our site here for more information on refunds with the Ubisoft Store. Also, were you able to create ticket and attach your save files? If so, please provide your ticket number so I can forward these up to the Game team. Thank you again for all of your patience.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 632 posts

Hey all! I'd like to start by ensuring we're aware of this issue, and it's actively being looked into at this time. Our team would like to have more information to assist in this investigation, so we ask that those experiencing issues with Bleeding the Leech provide us with a copy of their save game files, via attaching them to a newly created ticket for review. You can post the case number here when it's made so we can ensure things are in the right place, if you wish!

Official Response
  • anotherwebstorm
    2 posts

Hi @Ubi-Wan @UbiKobold I sincerely see this megatrend as you call it as indeed mega.
    This issue has been reported numerous times and people are tired. And sad.
    If you can't reproduce it don't fool around with people by asking more screenshots, videos, files, or whatever. You have everything you need to know. This mission is still a blocker for thousands of us. I personally already gave up.
    Can you please "at least" tell us how to submit a refund request. There I'm more than happy to show my evidence and the time this is taking to solve.
    Which I believe this is coming since beginning of November. Yes almost 4 months. So sorry, don't ask for patience. We or at least I want my money back.
    Thank you.

• anotherwebstorm
    2 posts

Hi everyone.
    I bring some hope to those are still in frustration.
    I managed to overcome the issue. Not entirely sure if due to patches or not but this is how I did it.

• First step back. Go for the moment you talk to Randvi and claim lunden. Basically start all over again.
    • Investigate the murder of the king and right after select bleeding the leech as the first the quest and only after the firing the arrow. It worked.
    • I smashed the compass and I succeeded in lunden.

That's it.
    It took me around 2/3 hours to do this thing all over again. But I guess it has worth it.
    Again not entirely sure if the patches worked.
    Good luck.

• UbiExcellent

@anotherwebstorm Thank you for providing this workaround. I'm glad to hear that you were able to find a temporary solution to this issue, but I do apologize for the time it took.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent

@doodpwnd Thank you kindly! I've shared this footage with the developers for their continued investigation.

@Joskinmert I believe we have a Megathread open that better fits this issue you're having with Erke not being at the docks/ not being interactable with. Please check out this thread, then let me know if I've misunderstood anything.

Official Response
  • wx11._
    4 posts

@anotherwebstorm no disrespect mate, but if we could just “step back” - we would’ve done it a long time ago (although anyone who does have a save file before Lunden follow @anotherwebstorm advise - but I assume like me it’s probably the first thing everyone tried). I urge everyone with this problem to contact who you purchased the game from requesting a refund for a faulty product. It seems Ubisoft are directing time and resources towards new DLCs and money making opportunities rather than attempting to reproduce game breaking bugs and fixing them. There are few of us with this problem so we will almost always be bottom of the priority list as we have been for months.
    sorry for my tone, but me like many others love assassins creed and have been playing it for years, and like many others I feel betrayed by Ubisoft despite our loyalty.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics