Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-9JMQz2KH
    6 posts

After i interrogated the blacksmith and left that bad guy camp the game bugged out on me and i sent an error report. Upon loading back in it will not allow me to see the area where the leech is. I have fast travelled, died, reloaded and still no luck. Please fix ubisoft

• FallenAngel8180
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins I killed the leech first then went on to kill the arrow but now it is telling me I still need to kill the leech. I've gone back to where Erke was when I started my mission but he's obviously not there.

• guest-9JMQz2KH
    6 posts

Cant progress in bleeding the leech after interrogation if the blacksmith, please help or if you cant will i be able to get a refund? This is very frustrating

• guest-9JMQz2KH
    6 posts

Im also stuck on bleeding the leech, no video but after I interrogated the blacksmith and left his camp the game glitched and i sent a report and reloaded the game. Upon getting back in i have not been able to see the area on my map where the leech is, i cannot track her from the orders kill list even tho i can see her face in it. I completed the arrow portion of this quest and now im just super frustrated @ubisoft, if you cannot provide bug fixes for your game breaking bugs then you need to provide refunds for your broken product

• guest-9JMQz2KH
    6 posts

@ubi-swaggins i posted my issues with this quest as well, any headway? Or will there be refunds coming to us soon?

• guest-9JMQz2KH
    6 posts

@ubi-swaggins hey so i just killed the leech and it counts on the order page but not on the quest “bleeding the leech” there was also no cut scene when i killed her(i assassinated her)
    what kind of sense does that make???

• PotatoDuDe02
    12 posts

@ubi-swaggins Here is my little 2 minute video describing my issue. https://streamable.com/47gb7n

I don't exactly have the same issue with the Leech quest, but mine is much earlier on during the Unwelcome quest just after arriving in England.

Basically I can't continue or find any new quests, and so I am basically stuck story-wise. I started the mission, and thinking I had completed it or something, I fast travelled back to Norway because I wanted to 100% complete all of the Wealth, Mystery and Artifacts over there, and so did it after about an extra 10 hours of gameplay during the span of about 2 or 3 days, and only then did I return back to England, to find out I can't continue the questline.

I think from what I have experienced and what I have read that the bug comes when people does one of the following:

1. Fast travel to somewhere in the middle of a quest. (What happened to me)
    2. Leave the game in the middle of a quest.
    3. Turn off console/computer in the middle of a quest.
  • seekilein
    4 posts

Nice i have another Similar Bug on the Mission " the blood y way to Peace ".
    My 2 NPC died instantly and if i load the last Save they are died again and again...
    I cannot complete the Quest!

Cmon Ubisoft fix this [censored]!!!

• guest-yahaeiFe
    3 posts

@blakecross im also having this problem, only when i try to go back she stays dead as if i already finished the mission

• EliteJarod
    5 posts

So found the possible broken link after going WAY back saves to before I did either mission.

So I remember going specifically into the camp that you interrogate the blacksmith first on my broken quest because I wanted the gear chest in the top of the church (Blacksmith's hammer).

The first time I killed EVERYONE in there. Then did arrow quest and killed him, then couldn't find Erek to start the leech mission. I think it's because I killed her prior and because I killed the blacksmith man prior as well. Seems like the game has no way to solve this when you kill the two NPCs and you're boned.

When I redid it, I did the leech mission first, then collected the hammer, and then did arrow mission and it worked flawlessly.

So somewhere the quest needs a fix for if you kill the quest npc and the leech prior to the mission.

• Danny200020
    2 posts

In the quest bleeding the leach after doing the first half of the quest it disappears and the full Lunden quest line disappears as well

• BCTwitchie
    3 posts

Same issue, killed The Leech, saw her cutscene and got out, then assumed I was done when I didn't see any quest markers except for The Arrow, went and completed that quest, now I'm stuck and there's no quest markers left in Lunden and Erke is nowhere to be found. Guess it's time to go play other parts of the game until this gets fixed.

• EliteJarod
    5 posts

@bctwitchie Just go back to a save before you killed her if it's not too far back, then do her mission first, and the arrow second, solved it for me. I know it's not optimal but its better than waiting on a patch that could be weeks or a month away.

• BCTwitchie
    3 posts

@elitejarod hmm, maybe, my next save back is at the start of the Lunden arc. Although, honestly I might just roll back most of today since I also seem to have broken Petra for her quest to find her brother. My last save before I broke that quest is from about 6 or 7 hours ago. Might just call today a wash. God, there's so much I like about this game that it absolutely sucks how buggy it is. If any other game was giving me these kinds of issues I'd have just given up and gone to play something else.

• Kjellchr1
    4 posts

Same here... is it solved yet?

• SailxxHatan
    5 posts

Same issue here, I've done everything i can to try and complete the mission and nothing. There's no way I'm restarting, I have SOOo much time in the play through already, so many map markers done. I really, really hope i don't get burned on this.

• Kjellchr1
    4 posts

@rockstarbaby-12 same here. I'll keep you updated if I get any feedback here.

• SailxxHatan
    5 posts

I have the exact same issue as OP. Luckily, this is the only quest, but via game design, it prevents progression. As many other players have stated, it is not feasable to restart a playthrough, and I'm glad that no official rep has suggested as such. That being said, I am disheartened that they haven't said much at all about a fix for this quest or the many others. Ubi, I actually these new itterations of AC, don't burn your fans in other ways please. GLHF I hope we get a solution soon.

• Kjellchr1
    4 posts

I have the same problem. When I get back to Erke and the cinematic starts, it stops and restarts the game. Then I can play The Arrow, but I won't be able to finish it.

• Kjellchr1
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins what is the ETA for a fix here?

Suggested Topics