Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Scrath.
    1 posts

I've endured being stuck in haybales, defeating bosses multiple times due to cutscenes not playing, getting stuck in the terrain, missing mysteries, the map not centering and much more, with each bug bleeding me of my patience. But now, 62 hours in, I've lost all patience for this game.

I've started the quest called Bleeding the Leech, which worked fine right up until I had to turn it in to Erke, but Erke is nowhere to be found though.

Here's a person not even Dora the Explorer can find.

I've had to reload saves, so many times due to broken quests.

I'd love to play your game, but you've made it damn near impossible.

You'd think after the dumpster fire you called Assassin's Creed Unity, you would have at least learnt from your mistakes, but no. We're not playtesters, Ubisoft, we're consumers. We expect the finished product, to be finished. You've now released two games the past two months, Valhalla and Legion, which are both terribly broken. Get it together.

• PotatoDuDe02
    12 posts

@babylonpaladin I 100% agree here. I am targetting the people who do nothing but complain and complain about them not responding, or not doing anything, because they don't have patience when it has been a few days since they filed the complaint. I get that its triggering that they haven't fixed certain peoples issues in over a week, but when you look at the list of all the bugs they can't multi task and do every single task. Though it is an extreme shame that they have all those bugs in the first place, and a bug has basically corrupted my own game, and it's not even listed on their bugs list. But I will wait, because I know the struggle for developers, as much as I dislike them for releasing this game this early on, even though it's hard for them to pin point all the bugs themselves. An early access, Open Beta, or Closed Beta would be exactly what they should've gone for.

• Jaervinen
    1 posts

When i get to the part where i should kill the leech in lunden the questmarker does not appear and if i kill the leech the quest doesn’t advance. Im on ps4

• SailxxHatan
    5 posts

@ubi-baron I've done the precursory steps that included disabling background programs and re-installed the redistributables and what not. Got my save file attached. I'm not sure that they've looked at it yet. I'll keep updating here if anything works, but i really doubt that it's got anything to do with my computer. Luckily this is the only quest that has been bugged for me.

• bluerain916
    1 posts

I'm still having the same issue 4 days later. killed her before the arrow quest and it wont register that I did after I completed the arrow quest, so I'm stuck here without an early enough save file to load from.

• Rorta18
    1 posts

I have a problem where it doesn't recognize that i killed the leech and so it won't let me start the objective to meet with Erke.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@sailxxhatan Awesome, thank you, we'll pass the Save file on to be looked into.

Official Response
  • Medved_Nbg
    18 posts

@potatodude02 you may call it Early AAAccess, which it actually is. Because if there are annoying minor bugs, I personally could live with it and wait for a patch. But when there is a critical bug that does not let me to progress further in the game, and that in official release version, this is what frustrates me most. The presense of rhis bug and that the devs do not fix it in the first place.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for reporting this to us, we have your reports of this and it's currently being looked into.

To help us with this, if possible, please head to the Support Site here and create a Support Case. In this please include a copy of your Save File, which you will need to Zip.

You can find the Save here:
    Settings > Application Saved Data Management > SAVED DATA IN SYSTEM STORAGE > Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Official Response
  • Kultowy97
    20 posts

guays, for me, restarting the game solved a lot of my mission problems!

• Shaunita
    4 posts

I’m doing bleeding the leech and I’ve killed the Sister, she is deceased on the order page but in my inventory there is no book that she gave evior. Now I’m suppose to report back to Erke but he is no where. I’ve looked all over the docks and Luden and he not there. How am I suppose to carry on with the main story? Can’t load earlier save point as it was overwritten. I’ve done The arrow quest, just need this sorted as I don’t want to have to restart the whole game. I’ve got 45hrs of game time in this

• Shaunita
    4 posts
    Need help or fix the problem please

• Medved_Nbg
    18 posts

@kultowy97 do you really think nobody has tried it?

• Shaunita
    4 posts

I’m doing bleeding the leech and I’ve killed the Sister, she is deceased on the order page but in my inventory there is no book that she gave evior. Now I’m suppose to report back to Erke but he is no where. I’ve looked all over the docks and Luden and he not there. How am I suppose to carry on with the main story? Can’t load earlier save point as it was overwritten. I’ve done The arrow quest, just need this sorted as I don’t want to have to restart the whole game. I’ve got 45hrs of game time in this

• TheAmazingTooT
    2 posts

@shaunita I am a PC player and I have the same situation. However, in my bug it tells me to go assassinate the Leech but it won't show me where she is on the map even though I have all the pieces about her in the Order section. I found out where she is located by searching online. I killed her and once I do, then it tells me to go to Erke like you mentioned. And Erke is nowhere to be found.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hey all, thanks for sharing! Our team is aware of this issue. More information may be required to look into this, so I'd like to have all affected reach out to our dedicated support team. To get started, please create a support ticket! If playing on PC or PS4, a save file would be much appreciated as mentioned by my colleague Baron.

Official Response
  • Jozone10
    6 posts

Having the same issue with bleeding the leech quest on PC. Is there a timetable for that as well? It shows on my quest that I have killed her, but it is not letting me finish the quest.

• TheAmazingTooT
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins Hey Ubisoft Team, Here is my video about the situation. Hope it helps to fix this bug. It's about 3 minutes long but I tried to speed up the nonsense stuff. I didn't mention this but I have already killed the Blacksmith and it told me to go assassinate the Leech.

• ShanghaiSix
    1 posts

Well. I killed the blacksmith I was supposed to be tailing when he reached his smithy. I opened the door and assassinated him, vs speaking with him. I did get the receipt for the medical gear The Leech is purchasing, but it didn't unlock The Leech's Order information, and she's not where she's supposed to be at in the next step. I've got the receipt in my "bag" as a quest item, but it's not moving the quest forward.

• Jozone10
    6 posts

@ubi-baron Hi, I am also having the same issue but on PC.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics