Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Shaunita
    4 posts
    Need help or fix the problem please

• Medved_Nbg
    18 posts

@kultowy97 do you really think nobody has tried it?

• Shaunita
    4 posts

I’m doing bleeding the leech and I’ve killed the Sister, she is deceased on the order page but in my inventory there is no book that she gave evior. Now I’m suppose to report back to Erke but he is no where. I’ve looked all over the docks and Luden and he not there. How am I suppose to carry on with the main story? Can’t load earlier save point as it was overwritten. I’ve done The arrow quest, just need this sorted as I don’t want to have to restart the whole game. I’ve got 45hrs of game time in this

• TheAmazingTooT
    2 posts

@shaunita I am a PC player and I have the same situation. However, in my bug it tells me to go assassinate the Leech but it won't show me where she is on the map even though I have all the pieces about her in the Order section. I found out where she is located by searching online. I killed her and once I do, then it tells me to go to Erke like you mentioned. And Erke is nowhere to be found.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hey all, thanks for sharing! Our team is aware of this issue. More information may be required to look into this, so I'd like to have all affected reach out to our dedicated support team. To get started, please create a support ticket! If playing on PC or PS4, a save file would be much appreciated as mentioned by my colleague Baron.

Official Response
  • Jozone10
    6 posts

Having the same issue with bleeding the leech quest on PC. Is there a timetable for that as well? It shows on my quest that I have killed her, but it is not letting me finish the quest.

• TheAmazingTooT
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins Hey Ubisoft Team, Here is my video about the situation. Hope it helps to fix this bug. It's about 3 minutes long but I tried to speed up the nonsense stuff. I didn't mention this but I have already killed the Blacksmith and it told me to go assassinate the Leech.

• ShanghaiSix
    1 posts

Well. I killed the blacksmith I was supposed to be tailing when he reached his smithy. I opened the door and assassinated him, vs speaking with him. I did get the receipt for the medical gear The Leech is purchasing, but it didn't unlock The Leech's Order information, and she's not where she's supposed to be at in the next step. I've got the receipt in my "bag" as a quest item, but it's not moving the quest forward.

• Jozone10
    6 posts

@ubi-baron Hi, I am also having the same issue but on PC.

• Kultowy97
    20 posts

@medved_nbg I meant starting history all over again!

• Kres07
    3 posts

Hey! After discovering that I had to find the Leech in the Forum in Lunden I got no quest indicator to where the Forum was. Discovered it myself, but there where still no quest indicator where the target was. When I found her and killed her no cinematic started, but the kill was confirmed in the order lists. But the quest didnt progress after this, and it still tells me to kill hee. Reloading didnt help either. I went for the Leech first, then I went for the Arrow. I play on a xbox series X. This bug is game breaking.

• Kres07
    3 posts

It should also be noted that this happened when I killed her instantly with an assassination

• Shaunita
    4 posts

I’ve tried to create a support ticket but won’t let me submit

• Medved_Nbg
    18 posts

@kultowy97 no thanks! I'm not redoing all 65 hours for one mission

• xlegionx33
    5 posts

I'm stuck on the opposite quest "Firing the Arrow". Stowe told me to get a coin in the market and that he would meet me at the church. Then he did this weird spasm thing and he stayed where he was. Afterwards, the quest was still in my log but the objective was gone. Nobody ever spawned with the coin for me to take.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 675 posts

Hi there! I'm sorry you have run into this issue. the developers are aware and are investigating at the moment. Any further information will be provided when available, in this forum.

Official Response
  • wasilewskimaste
    6 posts

Hi guys!

I have a bug with the mission "fina and assasinate the leech". Theres no marker on the map in the region where I should find him (In London). Even when I kill him theres no cutscene. PLEASE HELP I CANNOT PROGREESS with the game ! thx

• psychochief
    4 posts

same here, ive tried all ways to get this working, ive killed her but no markers no nothing, im stuck now.

there was no marker on the map but i found her and killed her.

• wasilewskimaste
    6 posts

I guess we have to wait for a patch now and try to finish other game parts...Have you tried a save before this mission became available?

• prokeon
    9 posts

@sunset_pig I'd suppose they must be working on a fix right now as it is a game-breaking issue in regards to progression thru the main story. Bugs like these at launch are part and parcel of gaming I have come to accept. I guess they can QA and QA looking for them ante launch but the only way they are going to be found in the long run is when we first game players trip them up and report them just post launch. I'd hasard a guess it might be patched in a few days or a few weeks given the current restrictive social and working climate 🐖🐖🐖🐖🐷

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics