Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • EliteJarod
    5 posts

I can’t get the cinematic to pop up, thus it says meet erek at the docks but I can’t. So I’m stuck and unable to proceed.

• oreinak
    4 posts

https://imgur.com/N8OsVkt

as you see i am almost done all of the map but now i cant choose another alliance because i cant complete lunden. so im stuck. still no answer from ubi lul. is it that hard to fix? put an button to reset territory. if it is bugged or we just want to do it again we must have a chance to reset.

• Ixtic
    1 posts

In the opening cut scene after the first dialog choice the game will crash. This happens even if I try to skip all the dialogue and it happened before and after I finished the arrow mission.

I can't progress and I'm not sure what's going wrong.
    theIn

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear you cannot complete "Bleeding the Leech" and other quests.

Are you able to provide short video demonstrations of the issue in-game?

Official Response
  • QuickGaming_
    8 posts

As you see in these pictures, I have done exactly what the game tells me to do, and yet i cannot progress any furtherundefinedundefinedundefined

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hello again everyone,

I have multiple reports of players having issues with this quest; we have now merged these all into this thread to try and keep track of the different issues with the quest.

If as many of you as possible can provide a short video of your particular issue, so that I can pass these onto the team, that would be perfect.

Official Response
  • Vegardius
    1 posts

Hi! I am currently playing AC Valhalla and playing in Lunden. I started the mission Bleeding the Leech, but go desynchronized while playing. When I got back in the game the logo for the Leech was no longer there so I started the other Lunden mission while waiting for it to be night again. The logo never got back, but I returned at night to the place where I met the Leech. I tried using Odin-vision, but did not see her. While walking around there I killled the Leech and she is now crossed of my order list, but the mission is still there. The last save I can go back to is after I got desyncronized. What do I do? I am not impressed if I have to start the game all over again..

• oreinak
    4 posts

I'm tried to re-install game but still not work...

I guess im gonna start game from 0. Thanks for attention ubisoft. @Ubi-Alien @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Gaidheal @Ubi-Ginge @Ubi-Heruhoss @Ubi-Kay @Ubi-Litten @Ubi-Mullac

• Kultowy97
    20 posts

@ubi-swaggins I wish I could, the problem is, I never recorded anything and I don't know how to do it

• Kultowy97
    20 posts

@ubi-swaggins Besides, I started the game from scratch and all the mentioned bugs are gone, I will keep writing if the rest of the bugs from the main quests are fixed by restarting the story.

• guest-I291LDaF
    1 posts

Ok so I just killed The Arrow and now the Bleeding the Leech mission doesn't appear in my mission list or on the Map. Stowe and Erke are both in the Cathedral but I can't interact with any of them. I killed 2 zealots and the 3 Order members that preceed the Leech. I only have 1 clue about the Leech, but where are the other two, I'm guessing that I find them in the Bleeding the Leech mission?

What should I do? Thanks for your help!

• Lyric080812013
    1 posts

The game won’t let me track the quest “Bleeding the Leech” and when I kill The Leech I am unable to confirm kill and continue with the Lunden storyline.

• TheBirdManHQ
    Original poster 20 posts

@elitejarod

Hey didnt you also have issues with downloading the game in another thread like me?

Could that also have some of the same cause and effect with us having similar issues with buggs possibly @Ubi-Swaggins

• TheBirdManHQ
    Original poster 20 posts

I will go in and take some videos of where I am stuck but I wont be able to go back because my saves are also messed up because when you go back for some reason saves mess up too.

• TheBirdManHQ
    Original poster 20 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins I have 6 clips to upload but I am told I dont have enough permission to upload them.

I also have issues responding with a time cool down saying my reputation is not high enough.

Website doesn't even allow me to help by posting clips that were asked for

@Ubi-Alien
    @Ubi-Baron
    @Ubi-Gaidheal
    @Ubi-Ginge
    @Ubi-Heruhoss
    @Ubi-Kay
    @Ubi-Litten
    @Ubi-Mullac

• GypsyRambo
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue i killed the leach but now them two are just chilling in the cathedral and won't let me interact 🤷♂

• nogardamitlu
    2 posts

when i must find the smith for the quest i have found him, but he run out of the house and i kill him before i have talk with him 😞 now he is allways dead and i come not further in the quest to kill the boss!

gives it a cgance to restart a quest?

• ironcasey
    3 posts

I'm having issues with finishing the 'Bleeding the Leech' I have killed Sister Frideswid however it did not give me the option to confirm the kill. She is marked as dead in my Order tab however it still shows I need to kill her in my quest tracker. (I just so happened to find her exploring the city so I was not following the quest locations at the time.

• ironcasey
    3 posts

@ironcasey I have tried going back to all my recent saves and replaying it. Still doesn't work proper.

• EliteJarod
    5 posts

@thebirdmanhq Not me, I had no bugs except the God mission the door wouldn't close, but I just redid the mission and it worked. And this one which has stopped all progress, I'm just waiting for an update to fix the bug unfortunately.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics