Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mir3kk
    1 posts

same problem house disappeared

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all, thanks for reaching out about this. mir3kk -  Sorry to hear this is happening still. If possible, can you provide us with a clip of the issue occurring for you?

WinterxStrike - I'm glad to hear things worked out! Did anything in specific help solve the issue? Or were you able to simply come back some other time to complete the mission?

Official Response
  • sklavounos_k
    1 posts

@kingyva I stood there, then moved forward and it appeared! Nowhere near where it first showed up for me. Also every time I was reloading, my player had the drunk effect. Ubisoft your game is full of bugs, like seriously 😠

• Zergowicz
    1 posts

I have the same problem to. Ubi GJ

• TheFlash0412019
    18 posts

Just encountered the same problem on the ps4 getting real frustrated cause I've grinded enough to get just strong enough and the first quest is glitched I also can't continue in the main story as the bug in brewing Rebellion is ridiculous but apparently Ubisoft can't "Replicate it" and Reda I've got over 200 opals and I don't even know what's in the store and can't do his quest. I pray you update it soon or you'll lose many fans. FIX YOUR GAME UBISOFT 2 YEARS TO MAKE IT WE SHOULDNT HAVE THIS MANY ISSUES.

• Windgaard
    1 posts

@sunflowersprout Getting out of the circle leading away from the tree, i ran for about 2 sec turn around and the house appeared. Maybe it wil work

• YazX_
    171 posts

@zergowicz this is not a bug, its by design, you will encounter alot of locations like this, those are magical locations and you need to always ENTER the scene between two poles/columns with the skulls, sometimes there will be several polls with skulls and sequences of revealing the full scene, you will know there is magic by the flying yellow spell.

the real bug is invisible walls, if you climb the tree without revealing the house, you will climb and hit invisible walls, happened to me with different locations as well.

• Clifferto
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Clifferto
    2 posts

I experienced the same issue as this I couldnt get past this mission, but FINALLY!!! I was running around North West of the area and got destroyed by a group of locals and when I spawned back in the house was there!!! I struggled for hours trying to resolve this by reloading but I guess it just came by luck. Valhalla is so buggy 😞

• Kukulin35
    2 posts

@visionarytiger yes, i have same problem. Ubisoft please fix this

• BrodieRees
    3 posts

had similar issues. I completed the waterfall portion, collected all the plants and got out of the waterfall area. There was a cut scene, I went falling down a hill and now there is nothing for me to do. The game has locked where it will not allow me to travel or pull up the world map at all. There are no quest markings and I have no clue how to proceed. Have tried going through the waterfall multiple more times and nothing happens.

so annoying

• BrodieRees
    3 posts

I completed everything with the mission with finding the waterfall and all the roots. I got out of the waterfall area and had a cut scene with Loki etc before falling down a steep mountainside. After that the mission seems to still be ongoing but there are no markers to go after and no indication of next steps. The game will not allow me to open the world map and I am at a complete loss as to what to do next.

This is very frustrating to encounter this issue so deep into the game. Please advise on how I can complete the mission and move on.

• BrodieRees
    3 posts

I completed everything with the mission with finding the waterfall and all the roots. I got out of the waterfall area and had a cut scene with Loki etc before falling down a steep mountainside. After that the mission seems to still be ongoing but there are no markers to go after and no indication of next steps. The game will not allow me to open the world map and I am at a complete loss as to what to do next. 

This is very frustrating to encounter this issue so deep into the game. Please advise on how I can complete the mission and move on

• bigysmall
    1 posts

@brodierees I am having this same issue, how did you fix it?

• dunnot
    1 posts

Im stuck at the last step in the quest Mistress of the Iron Wood where you have to "bring the roots" to a certain person in a house in a big tree. The issue is the that house isnt loading with its characters. Tried using old save files, restarting the game, and changing graphical settings without any sucess. Has to be a bug which blocks progess.

• Nightrider7731
    6 posts

It's not really a bug. You need to stand by the skull poles and floating lights and listen for spooky sounds to crescendo. House will appear. Similar to second tower. There technically is a bug since you can climb the tree and stand on the house platforms.

• StuffedDonkey
    1 posts

@kingyva thank you so much!!!+! Been stuck here for ages approaching the stone circle from all other directions!!

• Jugssy
    2 posts

@bigysmall it’s happening to me to. Did you find a fix for it? Please help

• anas_vhora
    2 posts

@VisionaryTiger try standing on the circle rock between the two trees with skulls on it and the house will appear on the tree and then go to the house but keep the cemera on the house while going towards it or it will disappear again..

• anas_vhora
    2 posts

@visionarytiger try standing on the circle rock between the two trees with skulls on it and the house will appear on the tree and then go to the house but keep the cemera on the house while going towards it or it will disappear again..

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics