Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• m33pm33pus
    Original poster 1 posts

Im supposed to deliver the roots to the mistress, but her house is gone.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble in "Mistress of the Iron Wood," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Hammerlight98
    2 posts

It's so hard to locate to witch's treehouse even after getting all the items required from the Waterfall. I had to go out of the circular stone inscribed ground, crouch, use Odin's vision, perform this action at least thrice for the Witch's house to appear. I found this area very glitchy.

• Ebonylover313
    2 posts

Can’t deliver roots to the lady in the tree because the house isn’t there. Tried everything from restarting to leaving Jotunheim. Nothing works

• WinterxStrike
    2 posts

After collecting the roots for the quest I return to the marker with no house in the tree root. Tried reloading saves, waking up and returning but sadly that doesn't fix it. Can't turn in the quest for that matter.

• SunflowerSprout
    1 posts

@m33pm33pus having the exact same problem 😕

• Maxster223
    1 posts

to whom this may concern,
    i am playing on Xbox one X, digital ultimate edition, current quest - mistress of the iron wood,
    part- after collecting three roots and returning
    problem- house and woman gone as if they never existed.
    i thank you for your time and effort. Looking forward to continuing this game. Keep up the good work.

• suares97
    2 posts

Have the same problem...

• Vanyar1
    10 posts

Did you try entering the stone circle again to make the house appear a second time? That worked for me as the house always disappears (I think it's a normal thing).
    If it's not working the normal way, try entering it from the west or while crouching. But that shouldn't be necessary.

• Vanyar1
    10 posts

Did you try entering the stone circle again to make the house appear a second time? That worked for me as the house always disappears (I think it's a normal thing).
    If it's not working the normal way, try entering it from the west or while crouching. But that shouldn't be necessary.

• Vanyar1
    10 posts

If it's not working the normal way, try entering the circle from the west or while crouching. But that shouldn't be necessary.

• Vanyar1
    10 posts

I have no clue why that was posted multiple times in here ...

• Vanyar1
    10 posts

If it's not working the normal way, try entering the circle from the west or while crouching. But that shouldn't be necessary.

• Vanyar1
    10 posts

• WinterxStrike
    2 posts

@vanyar1 Yes I tried that before but for some reason it didn't trigger the house. It finally worked now. 👍

• fanatic1123
    1 posts

Same problem on PC. Going to the stone circles does not help.

• suares97
    2 posts

It worked. Thanks.

• Stormsong89
    1 posts

I have the same issue. I have tried approaching the house from all directions and all the stone circles, crouched and not crouched, I have left Jotunheim and come back, and it still won't appear. I get the green marker just floating in mid-air where the house is supposed to be.

• nmhanzlik
    1 posts

You may be on the wrong stone circle. I had this same issue. As I was coming back from the waterfall area I got the floaty orb. There is a stone circle that you hit first that seems like right one, but you need to keep going until you find the one with the wooden plank in the middle. The fire flies should show up again.

• VisionaryTiger
    2 posts

I have just had the exact same problem. I got the 3 roots needed. Come back to hand them in and her house is gone no matter which one of the four stone areas I stand on he house does not appear. As stated above, I did also try to wait in the stone areal with the wooden plank in it... The fire flies flew around me and the whispering voice continued but then still no house appears.

Any help would be great 😞

• kingyva
    1 posts

You have to stand between the two trees with the skulls attached to them near the wooden bench thing. The same way you first approached the heart of the woods. Her house is protected by the same magic that protects the waterfall

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics