Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UplayMacAllen
    Original poster 9 posts

Bug: Hiding with a bomb bugs me out. Pick up a bomb, draw agro, duck into pile of leaves...I can't move, I can't get out, I can't drop the bomb, I can't shoot, I can't do anything, they just shoot me to pieces. I tested it with leaves, petals, and a wagon, it works this way every time, easily duplicatable for me. It was very unique but when I ran into it I found it hilarious, so not surprised it snuck past Q&A 🙂

Request 1: If I can't get to the item, please don't show it to me. I just spent 3 hours trying to get to an armor/weapon I could see on my map but was unable to. I finally gave up, googled it...there's no door until a certain quest. I get it, quest-gated stuff needs to be a thing...then don't show it on my map until it's reachable. I don't *WANT* to google, this is a beautiful, exploration-based game, I want to figure it out for myself. Run into this a half-dozen times, standing in front of a door that CLEARLY should open, or a hole that CLEARLY should let me in, google it and find out it will...if I'm on the quest.

Request 2: On the little "side" missions, a clearer indication of where to go would help. Find a dead Norn with 2 kids looting him. I ask where his axe is, one of the kids says "oh, he ran off that way", with zero indication of what "that" is. Or I find a note that says "we'll meet at the beech tree north of town", like *I* know what a beech tree is? Any indication, an area, some markings, something.

Love the game, been playing non-stop, perfect game for me and my style, my thanks and love to the team.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics