Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • El_Mattiaso
    Original poster 55 posts

I'm currently using the Fyrd spear and the blade changes size. When the spear is holstered the blade is very small, and when I'm in attack mode the blade is quite long.

Is this intended? Optical illusion?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Larianltp
    9 posts

I guess its intendet, there is a whole post about it here also:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88113/weapons-grow-in-size-when-removed-from-their-sheaths?lang=en-US
    Yet interesst seems low, last official response is weeks old with the promise to provide more informations. There was quiet a good communication with various Ubisoft officials, yet it died off after they 'forwarded the issue' and promised to inform the community once they 'hear anything back on this subject'.
    That was beginning of december last year, so i guess they decided we got to live with it or gtfo.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@El_Mattiaso I apologize for any impact that this may have had on your gameplay! As @Larianltp mentioned, there is a separate thread here discussing this issue. All information there was compiled and forwarded to the team, so I've included your instance in that report. @Larianltp, I can confirm that the report is still under review. I understand it can be disappointing to not see immediate changes, but due to the amount of investigations the team has going on, there can be delays. Nonetheless, I greatly appreciate your continued patience!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics