Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Felicissimo3
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,
    I got an issue with the wealth located in the Abandoned shrine of Camulus; after got the key from the ruins near by, went back to the chest but could not open it.
    I started the game once again (New Game) went in Oxenefordscire and the same happened, could not open even to I have the key.

could you please be so kind to address me to a solution?

Thanks in advance for your help,
    best regards,

Giulio Felicissimo

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AnkleBiter_
    2 posts

Just to add to this, I have the same issue, playing on PC. Have seen a vid of this being completed so I know I have the right key, but still doesn't work.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@AnkleBiter_ @Felicissimo3 Thank you for reporting these issues to us.

Do you get any message when you try to open the Chest? There are two keys for the chest, and not just one, so you've want to make sure you've collected them both.

Official Response
  • AnkleBiter_
    2 posts

@ubi-baron Ah...I have only collected one key, this may be why!

• o8sideus
    10 posts
  • Ubi-Baron

@anklebiter_ It confused me at first! Which is why I was able to provide that advice 🙂

Glad to hear that you were able to get that worked out!

Official Response
  • TheeEnviousShot
    1 posts

@Ubi-Baron So are you guys going to fix the bug with Randvi? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I reloaded a save before I discussed relationship things with her and now I keep hearing this noise like I messed up even a save before I talked with her and now the option to discuss it is gone. I feel the game is acting as if I discussed it with her even know I am playing a save before hand.

• Ubi-Baron

@theeenviousshot When is this that you are seeing that? At which point of that quest line does this occur?

Thank you

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics