Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• QCMatix
    1 posts

I have the same/similar problem on PC. I actually accepted "A Little problem" right before accepting Petra's "Have You Seen This Man?" and soon after I fast traveled away from Ravensthorpe to do some other activities but I noticed Knud and two other NPCs started following me around the map- all the way in Western and Northeastern Ledecestrescire. I returned to Ravensthorpe and completed Petra's quest but Knud wouldn't direct me to the quest destination so I followed a video and went to where I was meant to be led but Knud seemingly teleported back to Ravensthorpe and will not move from his spot right outside the longhouse. I was unable to trigger the cutscene or next step in the "A Little Problem."

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 768 posts
    Best Answer

Hello again everyone,

I just wanted to confirm that we did resolve this issue as mentioned above in title update 1.1.1:

Addressed an issue where Knud could become stuck in A Little Problem.

Should anyone still be facing this issue whereby Knud does not move, please let me know and I'll be happy to reopen the investigation. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Sitsonyourface
    2 posts

Hello!
    So a while back I unlocked the A Little Problem quest. But it was late in the evening for me and so I just wanted to rush through completing the pledge quest. Once I spoked to Ranvid and put the raven statuette on the map, I quit the game.
    The next morning I came back and decided to do that A Little Problem Quest. However, every time I enter my settlement now, Eivor yells 'WHERE ARE THEY!?', with no reply from Knud. Knud just stands there with his hands in his pockets outside the longhouse, and refuses to move. He's just statically standing still. I tried relogging to an earlier save but there isn't any. I don't know how to solve this problem. 😞 Anyone have any ideas?

• Sitsonyourface
    2 posts

Same problem for me. Pretty sure it was cause I began the Quest from Ranvid where Dag yells at you and a fight breaks out. Ever since then Knud just stands in front of my Longhouse and won't move.

• M0rg0th82
    1 posts

@sitsonyourface

I suffer from the same problem and I am too far in the game to get back to the moment before accepting the quest

• Mythical311
    1 posts

@tournrz Im having the same problem of Knud not even showing up. I traveled to where hes suppose to lead you after talking to him but found nothing. Also tried meditating and sleeping in my bed inside the longhouse. Nothing triggered him to appear.

• Mr-DutchDuke
    1 posts

@sitsonyourface same for me, tried fixing it but it wont budge. SO ANNOYING

• Stang0mtb
    1 posts

Same for me.

• tulio_MKTS
    5 posts
  • tulio_MKTS
    5 posts

@qcmatix I did the same

• GalacticUrchin
    8 posts

My settlement is at Level 2, but I can't find Knud in the longhouse to begin this quest. Is there a specific mission that I need to do beforehand? Any suggestions?

• PureBlueOctopus
    1 posts

I have the same issue on my XSX.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 768 posts

Hello everyone,

Thanks for reaching out in this thread to report issues with "A Little Problem". The developers have been made aware of the issue with Knud not moving / not being found, and are currently investigating. In their reproduction, they found that it happened after fighting the raiders at the start of the East Anglia arc, which I did see mentioned by a couple of you earlier in the thread.

It would be helpful if I could gather the following additional information to help the developers with their investigation - thank you in advance to anyone who helps out!

• Confirmation of whether reloading a previous save and avoiding the same circumstances is effective in allowing you to follow / interact with Knud
    • A list of any attempted troubleshooting steps
    • Short video clips demonstrating that Knud cannot be followed / interacted with while the quest is active
    • Copies of save files where this issue is present (only possible for PC and PS4 players sadly)

You can submit the requested details (aside from the save files) here in this thread, and save files in a support case or Live Chat. If you submit your save files, please quote your case reference number in your reply to this thread so I can go grab those as well. 🙂

Official Response
  • tulio_MKTS
    5 posts

Still bugged after patch 1.0.4

• OGKaktus
    2 posts

Yes still bugged, but I found a workaround.
    I had 2 axes equipped (Dont know if this matters)
    Then simple I get up right in his face, Tap Q so that Eivor pull up his axe quickly. Knud then stumbles or falls a few feet in the direction faced.
    I did this the whole way, took about 30 minutes.
    The quest dialog triggers along the way, but he still dont move.
    Then finally when you have pushed him all the way to the back of the house. The cutscene triggers and you can progress the quest.

• RIJAiN
    5 posts

The patch led to knut following me, which was not happening before,but the quest is still not working.
    Since knut was following me I travelled to the quest location to trigger the cutscene, but it still didn't work

• RIJAiN
    5 posts

@tulio_mkts
    Yes same here

• kasierone
    5 posts

Same problem, patch 1.0.4 didn't fixed it

• DominicT95
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DominicT95
    4 posts

@ogkaktus Are you really saying that if I continually run into Knud and somehow get him to that house with the kids, it will trigger? May try that but 30 minutes pushing a child over doesnt seem fun.

• OGKaktus
    2 posts

@dominict95 Yes. Thats how I completed the quest. It is a bit tedious especially that he stumbles somewhat in an angle so. And pushing a kid over and over, will only harden him for his adult viking life 😉

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics