Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• USMCDeuce19
    2 posts

@mythical311 I’m having the same issue, I’m at settlement level 4 and still no knud in the long house and I’ve completed the ragnarrsons quest line in Mercia

• Goldlid5
    1 posts

I’ve been hung up on this for a few days. I went to where the quest is supposed to take you And found the two other kids. Reset the game, while in town and all three kids were with me when it restarted. I took them to the house, and they followed me, going through the dialogue, but wouldn’t start the cutscene. I fast traveled out, (leaving them there) to the closest location out of town. Ran back to the house, the kids were there, (actually on the roof) and the cutscene started. Worth a try if you haven’t got it to work yet.

• ShadowTail
    1 posts

Yup, this has been plaguing me for about a week now. I hope it gets resolved in the next patch. At least give us an option to reset quests!

• Keithlebron
    2 posts

The quest “A Little Problem” Knud just stands in one spot and I am unable to complete the quest due to this.

• Cramer13.
    2 posts

Update: I realized that one of the kids is missing from the group. I went to find her with no luck. I continued the game and after finishing Vinland and checking in with.... map girl? The kids suddenly ran by the longhouse. Followed them and the quest completed.

• Masquerade_Fuse
    3 posts

If you have extra 30 minutes, you can still finish this quest with stucked Knud.

• Fenway72
    5 posts

The NPC Knud will not show up in my settlement. As I understand, he should show up at settlement level 2, but he, nor anyone for that matter is ever in my longhouse. It’s entirely empty. Is he just gone from my game entirely?

• JMetch
    59 posts

@fenway72 Its a bug, the game has more bugs then actually things intended. The game is a mess and should of never been released. With each update they make it worse and worse without fixing game breaking bugs

• Fenway72
    5 posts

Knud will not show up in my settlement at all. It’s beyond level 2. And he is nowhere to be found. In fact, no one is present in my longhouse at all.

• AnDino-6-
    2 posts

Im having the same issue. Knud is not moving

• AnDino-6-
    2 posts

Im still having this issue. Knud is stuck and not moving.

• jacob-9147
    3 posts

Ubisoft fix your game, this is a simple bug for one bloody mission. its 30th of december and still no patch for simple follow trigger for knud? do you even care? lol

• jacob-9147
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer soooo when the next patch coming buddy? shouldnt take long for a simple "follow" command for Knud's movement...

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Hello everyone,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed update to this thread! Having checked in on this issue, a fix is now confirmed and scheduled for an upcoming patch. The date / number of the patch where the fix will be implemented is not yet confirmed however, so I'm afraid I have no additional information to share for the moment. Once the release of the fix is known, I'll update the thread again with the relevant details! Thanks for your patience and understanding in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Hello again everyone,

I just wanted to confirm that we did resolve this issue as mentioned above in title update 1.1.1:

Addressed an issue where Knud could become stuck in A Little Problem.

Should anyone still be facing this issue whereby Knud does not move, please let me know and I'll be happy to reopen the investigation. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • GreenTea13121
    47 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Hey, I noticed you are the one that post the known issues mega thread. Can you PLEASE add:

Unable to progress in "Under the Skin" as Sunniva is dead
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/86543/unable-to-progress-in-under-the-skin-as-sunniva-is-dead

• Ghostman8578
    4 posts

I have a new issue with this quest. Knud cutscene happened then I got key and went in house and wolf was not in cage. I left went on and completed some other things in ledececesterscire and then came back and now I can free wolf and nothing happens the wolf leaves then lays down near some rocks. Nothing happens. I left came back and same results again. The quest will not move on. Please help.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello all!

As mentioned earlier in the thread by my colleague @Ubi-Woofer, the development team has marked the issue wherein Knud would not lead Eivor in "A Little Problem" has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.1. As we have had no new reports regarding this specific issue, I will now be marking this thread as resolved.

If Knud still doesn't lead you away from the settlement during this quest, please would you be able to update this thread with a video showing this happening in-game? We can then pass this along for further investigation.

@GreenTea13121 - I can see that this thread has now been added onto the megathread list. In future, please refrain from going off-topic and sharing different links to different topics within threads, as this goes against our forum rules.

@Ghostman8578 - I'm sorry to hear you've encountered a different issue in "A Little Problem." Would you be able to open up a new thread about this, so we can keep the investigations separate? If possible, in your new thread could you please also include a video that shows the quest doesn't proceed as intended?

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • WardenRae
    15 posts

@ubi-woofer I can't even start the quest! My settlement is lv 5, I'm 158+ hours in, and Knud will not appear.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @WardenRae!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble starting "A Little Problem." If you're still unable to start this quest, would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current and completed quest log
    • That you're unable to interact with Knud at the long house

We can then pass this on to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics