Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PureBlueOctopus
    1 posts

I have the same issue on my XSX.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1183 posts

Hello everyone,

Thanks for reaching out in this thread to report issues with "A Little Problem". The developers have been made aware of the issue with Knud not moving / not being found, and are currently investigating. In their reproduction, they found that it happened after fighting the raiders at the start of the East Anglia arc, which I did see mentioned by a couple of you earlier in the thread.

It would be helpful if I could gather the following additional information to help the developers with their investigation - thank you in advance to anyone who helps out!

• Confirmation of whether reloading a previous save and avoiding the same circumstances is effective in allowing you to follow / interact with Knud
    • A list of any attempted troubleshooting steps
    • Short video clips demonstrating that Knud cannot be followed / interacted with while the quest is active
    • Copies of save files where this issue is present (only possible for PC and PS4 players sadly)

You can submit the requested details (aside from the save files) here in this thread, and save files in a support case or Live Chat. If you submit your save files, please quote your case reference number in your reply to this thread so I can go grab those as well. 🙂

Official Response
  • tulio_MKTS
    5 posts

Still bugged after patch 1.0.4

• OGKaktus
    2 posts

Yes still bugged, but I found a workaround.
    I had 2 axes equipped (Dont know if this matters)
    Then simple I get up right in his face, Tap Q so that Eivor pull up his axe quickly. Knud then stumbles or falls a few feet in the direction faced.
    I did this the whole way, took about 30 minutes.
    The quest dialog triggers along the way, but he still dont move.
    Then finally when you have pushed him all the way to the back of the house. The cutscene triggers and you can progress the quest.

• RIJAiN
    5 posts

The patch led to knut following me, which was not happening before,but the quest is still not working.
    Since knut was following me I travelled to the quest location to trigger the cutscene, but it still didn't work

• RIJAiN
    5 posts

@tulio_mkts
    Yes same here

• kasierone
    5 posts

Same problem, patch 1.0.4 didn't fixed it

• DominicT95
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DominicT95
    4 posts

@ogkaktus Are you really saying that if I continually run into Knud and somehow get him to that house with the kids, it will trigger? May try that but 30 minutes pushing a child over doesnt seem fun.

• OGKaktus
    2 posts

@dominict95 Yes. Thats how I completed the quest. It is a bit tedious especially that he stumbles somewhat in an angle so. And pushing a kid over and over, will only harden him for his adult viking life 😉

• A_Stray_Kitten
    1 posts

Knud is still not moving for me after the update

• RIJAiN
    5 posts

After the patch Knut started following me, I looked up a video and took the same path that Knut was supposed to take and I finished the quest ,got the ability as well

• RIJAiN
    5 posts

@a_stray_kitten Try fast travelling to the settlement, that's when he started following me

• sebmeisterr
    1 posts

The trick is to fast travel to Norway and then travel back to England, to the settlement. Knud will start following you. Problem for me is that the cutscene doesn't trigger when I arrive at the farmhouse.

• RIJAiN
    5 posts

@sebmeisterr Look up a video for the quest and follow the path that knut was supposed to take, if you do it correctly you will hear additional dialogue between eivor and knut,which involves eivor asking for directions
    if you follow the path exactly to the hut, then the cutscene will trigger as it is supposed to

• dirtychocobo
    1 posts

Hey folks, this is something I tried on my end when the little boy refused to leave the Longhouse and just stood around. I reset my Skill Tree, and this seemed to have freed the boy from his spot. Not saying this is an official fix or workaround, but try that?

• Cramer13.
    2 posts

I finished this quest, then the game crashed shortly after that. Since then, the next 5 or so continues, regardless of where I was, repeated some of the dialogue of the quest (something about an adventure and time to get back to the settlement). I then tracked the quest and found the kids as well as the wolf standing near a tree across the road from the back of Mayda's house. Nothing happens when I approach them and the quest won't finish.

• allenchangmusic
    1 posts

I was able to complete the quest after the most recent update.
    I had made a save in raventhrope. When I restarted the game later, Knud started following me (see other methods above to trigger him following you).
    At this point, I made my way to the house by watching youtube video. You don't want to enter the house (it's locked anyways) or the barn.
    You want to walk behind the house on the left to the chicken coop, and towards the lady who is already standing there.
    This triggered the cut scene for me, I assume because it got Knud to the correct vicinity of the trigger.
    I was able to successfully complete the quest from there afterwards as normal, and obtained the skill as well.

• angelspitz
    6 posts

Hi, this quest is still bugged. Knud is just standing outside of the longhouse, not moving / running and you can't even speak to him.

• wojtek1wielki
    1 posts

Please for any idea how to fix the glitch in the Ravenstrophe as the boy doesn’t move in „the little problem” task and I cannot follow him. 

Suggested Topics