Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • bug glitch 4590
    pc 3429
    playstation 4 1459
    xbox one 969
    xbox series xs 379
    playstation 5 323
    3 Likes/52 Replies/794 Views
    Twaught9812
    Original poster 1 posts

After talking to Knud in the longhouse he does not lead me to Huntaheall. I have have quit and reloaded multiple times, I left England and came back to no avail. I am unable to complete the mission and get the wolf pup. 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dutchkiller111
    1 posts

The mission A little problem starts with the game telling you to follow KNud, for me the kid is not moving I have tried restarting. He is stuck.

• SyrahSavoy
    1 posts

The side quest from Ravensthorpe to follow Knud to a location where there are some children in trouble. The boy will not walk and therefore will not meet at the final location in order to complete this quest. For people who have been able to complete it say that it unlocks an ability to tame a wolf. For the development team, I had accepted 2 quests at the same time, this quest, as well as the quest called “have you seen this man” That may have been the issue, please add it to the update, thank you. If any one has been able to push through this by doing a specific action please let me know ☺

• TOURNrz
    1 posts

The issue i have is that Knud is not there so I cannot even start the quest. Is there something that triggers Knud appearing?

• litduckie
    1 posts

@syrahsavoy I am experiencing this problem as well, on PC...

• kasierone
    3 posts

@syrahsavoy I got same problem xbox series x, exactly same situation here. Bad that I don't have save before accepting 😞

• Shaklaus
    2 posts

At the beggining of the quest, after talking to Knud, I didn't follow him because I want to do others quests but when I came back to see him, he wait close to a tree on the left of the lounge house.

And I can't talk to him.

Anyone have this problem ?

• Zirak58
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Zirak58
    2 posts

Yes same problem here on Epic PC version, he's not moving anywhere nor talking, cant do the quest...

• Altair1152
    1 posts

Yea Got the same problem on PC he's just standing there

• Tryippn
    2 posts

I'm also having this same problem on PC as well

• XShadesX88
    4 posts

Accepting this quest then accepting another quest bugged knud. He is stuck in 1 spot outside of longhouse wont move and cannot interact with him. Making the quest impossible so complete.

• XShadesX88
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Shaklaus
    2 posts

@zirak58 I'm on Ubisoft connect's version but the same problem as you, waiting for a patch so by warning Ubisoft of this bug

• Pacikuki
    1 posts

Hi all!

Anyone else having a problem with the quest "Little Problem" and cannot proceed? When the quest triggered I've moved on thinking I might follow Kund later. Now Kund standing not far from my longhouse and...not doing anything. Just standing and straing at me...this little [censored]...tried to run over him, hit him, nothing works. But I'm so far gone in questing that cannot move back in saves to start anew when he first popped...and doesnt even want to do that. Any tips?
    Thanks 🙂

• XShadesX88
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • XShadesX88
    4 posts

Knud is bugged and wont walk to the quest location. He is stuck outside of the longhouse no matter hwo many times i reload the save file he is stuck outside and wont take me to quest.

• tulio_MKTS
    5 posts

It says I should follow him but he is stopped in front of the community house.

Re-open game doesn't work!

• markyfootball
    1 posts

Same issue for me

• Stryfe75
    2 posts

The quest wants you to follow the young boy Knud. But it does not work that way. Instead Knud follows my character. And the bigger issue while I was in Quatford doing the quest, Knud was there I was fighting in the war near the church and somehow Knud was there too, who kept following me. That also resulted in me being able to blow the horn, but without its sound.

Community details

Users
Topics