Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TanekDK
    Original poster 2 posts

I am stuck in The Saga Stone quest, right after you defeat Eadwyn.

The current quest step is to "Regroup with Sigurd, Basim, and Fulke", but nothing happens when I run into the quest marker.

I can see when I google that a cutscene is supposed to take place, but I can run right through the marker and loot the room behind it, without anything happening.

I've tried to reload, I've tried to fasttravel to the nearest point, and I've even reloaded the Exclusive quest save and done the castle fight all over again, with the same result. The quest will not progress for me.

Any suggestions as to what might be wrong? I fear I've run into a bug.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• garkline19
    1 posts

@tanekdk same here, on xbox

• raphaelzoren
    24 posts

@tanekdk have you gone upstairs? At first I thought it was bugged but then I realized the meeting was taking place in the second floor of the fortress.

• TanekDK
    Original poster 2 posts
    @tanekdk have you gone upstairs? At first I thought it was bugged but then I realized the meeting was taking place in the second floor of the fortress.

That fixed it, thank you!

• over50revo
    3 posts

I have the same problem on xbox series x and can't continue the story: key under the floor

• DrkVestner
    6 posts

Yeah, this isn't a bug. Off to the right hand side I believe, is a stairway leading upstairs where Sigurd, Basim and Falke are. Go up there and it will trigger the cutscene.

• over50revo
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • over50revo
    3 posts
    Yeah, this isn't a bug. Off to the right hand side I believe, is a stairway leading upstairs where Sigurd, Basim and Falke are. Go up there and it will trigger the cutscene.

In the church there is no staircase that goes up. I've looked at everything, but the problem is the key to unlocking the dungeon door

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics