ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SnipeUrArs
    Original poster 1 posts

I’ve done the dlc quest and fully completed it but when I put Bjorn on my ship crew he’ll always get replaced by someone else after I fast travel or reload my game. I know it might not be the largest issue but it bugs me and upsets me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DasDonNils
    1 posts

I have this problem, too. AND in his quests used a big, two-handed axe. But in raids he uses an axe and a shield...both ETREMLY to small for this giant. ^^'

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@snipeurars also getting this. rlly annoying

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

yep, happens to me too. also i agree with it being weird that his weapons and armour gets changed.. looks much worse and not like a "berserker" anymore..

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

can't edit my post because i missed the timer but also occasionally after it kicks him it will give me the option to "recruit" him as if he was another player's Jomsviking - but the actual button to pay/recruit is greyed out so i can't try it.

undefined

• Ubeavieel
    1 posts

the same for me, only now it has completely disappeared.. I can't recruit him anymore and he's nowhere in port .. poof! disapire

• TSTO1
    18 posts

Bump... This is also happening to me. Bjorn will constantly get replaced from my longship crew after every reload or fast travel. Get the word out.

• evilhippo
    79 posts

Patch 1.1.1 seems to have fixed this, Bjorn now stays allocated to the crew 👍

Suggested Topics