Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ViRaLuNdEaD
    Original poster 27 posts

Hello, Ubisoft. Two issues:

1. Aim assist with the bow doesn't seem to do anything, no matter what setting you choose. No snap at all, just all manual aiming.

2. Photos taken outside of the Animus don't show up on the Photo Mode website. I took several in the first modern day sequence and none show on the site and there is no filter for those either.

Thank you!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• gel214th
    9 posts

@viralundead It is the same on the PC. Whether Full, partial or off it has no effect.

• TatCross
    18 posts

@gel214th

Yeah the Aim Assist options don’t change. No matter what you put them at. Currently, hunting and using the bow in combat is kind of broken for me, as I rely heavily on the Aim Assist options. I’m enjoying the game, but having fine motor issues sucks in cases like this. I’d love to just have to aim and have the bow lock on to my target, follow my target (like in the previous two games), but the lack of Aim Assist accessibility has basically made Hunter play styles (or, hell, any kind of hunting, which is vital to the game for upgrading) next to impossible.

I hope this gets fixed.

• ViRaLuNdEaD
    Original poster 27 posts

@tatcross

This 100%. None of the options seem to change the behavior. I have had it lock on to a couple of animals, but it seems completely random. I have never had it snap to an enemy and using a controller it makes it extremely difficult for me to use the bow. I have pretty much abandoned it entirely and just use melee.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics